Today.....26/02/2010...a big thanks

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Thank you creatives........I know that I have blasted you a lot so here is my thanks for today. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you for an excellent screenplay and lovely acting from Avinash and Rubina. ......Rubina you were brilliant today and brought out the pain of Radhika beautifully...so take a bow. ........I also liked your anger.......saw it after a long time and thoroughly enjoyed it. ๐Ÿ‘

Finally it is out in the open and I am happy that their suhaag raat was successful.....it was not a convential suhaag raat but it was much better.........because they came closer together emotionally  and mentally and this is what is going to carry them forward in life. The blasting of Vishaka by Radhika was also very good. By the way did you all get inspired from the scene regarding suhaag raat that I wrote about a month back? Also seems that my script of Radhikas revolt worked on you........never mind. I am happy that finally the true nature of Vishaka is out in the open in front of Radhika and that hopefully she will finally realize what Vishaka is capable of .....Radhika is angry but I am still not sure whether it has sunk in inside her head.......if it has not sunk in then although Dev will be aware that Radhika hides stuff from him, Radhika will still be in the same place regarding being emotionally manipulated. ..Vishaka is like a leech who will suck everything from Radhika until she is completely thrown out........but the signs are there that Radhika will fight.....so Vishaka will have a different Radhika to deal with in the future.

It looks like Dev and Radhika will get to know about Vishakas pregnancy.......don't know whether they will show her loosing the invisible baby or not...........lets see whether Radhika herself works it out that Vikram whom she met in the guest house is Vishakas baby father and tells Dev about it or Vishaka will again manipulate Radhika.

On the whole a very good and interesting episode..........starting from dadima and Vaishalis worried expression, to Birjus worry, to Radhika and Devs confrontation and their heart to heart talk, tamacha to Vishaka and Radhikas anger, again Dev and Radhikas conversation where he tries to make Radhika understand about Vishaka, didn't like Vishaka again popping up like jack in the box, Dev watching Vishaka manhandling Radhika (radhika should have given another tamacha ๐Ÿ˜ƒ) but definitely did not like the ending......I would have preffered it to be an accident because now Vishaka can easily say that Dev pushed or threw her down the stairs and then Dev will blame himself .........so when they bring back Vishaka with them........he will also blame himself for breaking dadimas heart. Hopefully dadima being dadima will rise above the occasion and since shastriji is still at PB they might also get the news and decide to wait......Devki should take a step up and whisk her burden of a daughter away (I know I am dreaming here ๐Ÿ˜‰). ........It might also be that they are all going to come after Dev and blame him for the accident.......what will Radhika do to protect him? The other scenario that I will like watching is when Vishaka accuses Radhika regarding putting Vikram in jail and after listening to Radhikas denial about calling the police.......Vishakas brain cells might revive and she might realize what amma has done......so this time she will be after amma and maybe expose her.........I will love watching this.๐Ÿ˜†  

PS- Creatives when are you going to put amma in jail? And thank you for not dumbing down Radhika and Dev for today.

Edited by misti73 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Misti are u content today๐Ÿ˜‰Now that creatives seem to have listened to u now u can go ahead with u next agenda for them๐Ÿ˜†Creatives have changed their trend and giving good episodes on friday
Edited by chalhov - 14 years ago
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yaah after the thakshak puja ,,,my next thanks to creatives ,,thanks againand lots of thanks to creatives,,,
sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Misti I was waiting for ur post today, I love ur take and thoughts on today's episode. Radhika was awesome today, CB is blessed to have such talented lead pair. Avina acting was top notch, I applaud the creatives for giving them such beautiful dialogues today, I love how rads confessed everything to dev u could have seen the pain on her face for having hurt him and then her confrontation with this, is this the start of a stronger and wiser rads I sure hope so. I think dev is the best written male character there is and u couldn't ask for a better actor than avi to portray this character. All in all a magnificient episode and brilliant acting by avinash and rubina. Thank you creatives, today u have made the CB fans   very happy by today's excellent direction. Cbians I think this is DJs holi gift to the fans of their show.
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chalhov

Misti are u content today๐Ÿ˜‰Now that creatives seem to have listened to u now u can go ahead with u next agenda for them๐Ÿ˜†Creatives have changed their trend and giving good episodes on friday

๐Ÿ˜†

Chalhov........I am never content..........then how can I blast them again? ๐Ÿ˜‰.ansseeing the ending I might have to start again.

๐Ÿ˜†
Naivedya thumbnail
Misti, did you notice that Radhika did not mention even once while telling Dev the truth that Birju knew about Vishaka all along? By not telling Dev that part she not only preserved her husband's sense of self-respect, but also kept her brother Birju out of this mess to avoid him getting blamed for everything. If she had told Dev that Birju helped her try to move Vishaka out of PB Dev would've felt very immasculated, hurt, and furious at both Rads and Birju. So I feel that Rads did a wise thing by keeping Birju's name out of the confession.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: misti73

๐Ÿ˜†

Chalhov........I am never content..........then how can I blast them again? ๐Ÿ˜‰.ansseeing the ending I might have to start again.

๐Ÿ˜†

How will people see serials  there has to be something dangling for everyone to keep their thinking caps on and loose their beauty sleep๐Ÿ˜†
anukapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sandeepa: My thoughts exactly...........Not for once, did she refer to Birju nor told him, that I tried to tell, but Birju bhaiyya adviced me against it............It was so graceful and sweet of her to leave Birju out of the conversation completely, and taking up the entire responsiblity...................

Our Radhika is back with bang............Watch out Amma, Vishaka and Mrin...................
avi28 thumbnail
Misti....i would love the way u predicted at last....if Vish goes behind amma. that would a fun thing to watch....and our Radev could be peaceful for a while....
yeah the ending was terrible..........past few episodes we have been shown so much of attachment of Vish and her unborn baby. now if she looses her baby i am afraid that vish will create more troubles for Radev...... Amma might be happy but she'll play her double minded game again.  But we know as long as Radev are together no one can harm them.
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Misti,

It was awesome episode.  All four parts were great.

Part 1:  Liked the fact that Radhika didn't hide from Dadi that Dev is in the room sleeping or something.  The best part was when Radhika was complaining to Dev about leaving her alone.  This was the first time she complained about her own feelings.  She has never done it to anybody, but she was so rightly reproachful towards Dev and his feelings of remorse were excellent.  This showed that Radhika considers Dev to be the closest to her and feels the right to complain about his behavior towards her.  She has never done it even to her father.  Also, loved Dadi not giving phone to Amma as Radhika's and Dev's happiness means more to her than letting her talk to other people.

Part 2:  Liked the honesty of Radhika and Dev's demeanor.  He got everything out of his system before coming to the room.  So, he came with the intention of finally listening to Radhika.  It was great for him to hear that Radhika really didn't want to hurt him and only did things for Radhika out of obligation.  This way, he could prove to Radhika also Vishaka's manipulations and finally Radhika was able to realize Vishaka's true colors.

Part 3:  Loved Radhika standing up for her rights for the first time.  She showed Vishaka that she will not let any one even Vishaka come between her and Dev's relationship.  For her, Vishaka crossed the limit when she hurt her and Dev's relationship.

Part 4:  Dev finally could see Vishaka's leech like habits and her extreme manipulation of Radhika by hook or crook. 

Even though they show this accident, I am ok as finally both will learn about the baby.  Also, Vishaka will not be able to foist her baby on Dev.  Finally, even if Vishaka is brought back, Dev will not let her come between Radhika and him.  Loved Dev asking forgiveness from Radhika about leaving her like this and hurting her so badly.  His trust was afterall not so easily broken.  I am sure Vishaka is not going away anytime soon, but at least Radhika is not blind towards her.  Radhika really behaved like a strong Rajpurohatin that we wanted her to be.  So, when ever the SR happens (Malaysia or whereever), it would be at least now after the truth is revealed.