Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Yes Poco, u r right it takes time to heal...this is really interesting to see in this new current track....

The thought i get----
Aab I think gusse mein na gusse mein Sid --Riddhima ka naam letter pe dekhte he ...bina padhe fad dega ...to OMG...i do not want like this...I want atleast that letter read by SId....!!

This is Dmg ...making Unpredictable thing predictable and predictable thing unpredicable....so I am thinking....all villian side of Siddy widdy cutie pie.....
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
@Pinchu. I think Sid is going to be at his worst temper tomorrow when he sees that honeymoon package tickets. But maybe it is the saturation point and Sid will melt after that.Especially after he reads the actual letter.
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i hope to poco...!! 😳
after all, Umeed pe to duniya kayam hai.😳

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes life has indeed come a full circle for them
when Ridz misunderstood Sid and used to bash him at every oppurtunity I beleived she was wrong and similarly Sid is wrong today.
hes not givng Ridz a chance to explain herself

when Ridz was being unfair with Sid i felt bad but not as much as i felt today......... maybe because at that time there was no relation between them but now... they are husband and wife!
Sid please show some compasion and respect towards Ridz if not as wife then as awomen...
i geneuinly felt bad for ridz today😔
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

when Ridz misunderstood Sid and used to bash him at every oppurtunity I beleived she was wrong and similarly Sid is wrong today.

Exactly my thought. 😳.... I was actually thinking of all those scenes when Riddhima did not believe Sid.

when Ridz was being unfair with Sid i felt bad but not as much as i felt today......... maybe because at that time there was no relation between them but now... they are husband and wife!
Sid please show some compasion and respect towards Ridz if not as wife then as awomen...

I also felt genuinely bad for Riddhima today. She needs Sid's old care and concern , not his bitterness. I hope he warms up to her soon.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Very well said 😳

Yes i agree, its because they have this relation now makes such a difference - Husband and Wife, and their has to certian amount of respect and so much more
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Exactly Lennie!
when a random person says or does something wrong with u it hurts but u tend to forget that becuase they dont matter..... but when someone so close to u does something wrong it hurts alot more becuase they matter!...sahee khete hai the person who cares about u also has the power to hurt u!

Yeah Poco really felt bad today for Ridz (more becuz jenny is so convincing) i hope Sid comes out of his angry young man mode soon! cant take this hatred thing between them anymore! 😔
Edited by sugaryanu - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Exactly Lennie!

when a random person says or does something wrong with u it hurts but u tend to forget that becuase they dont matter..... but when someone so close to u does something wrong it hurts alot more becuase they matter!...sahee khete hai the person who cares about u also has the power to hurt u!

Yes. Riddhima was hurt enough to burst out and ask Sid why he was doing this to her. She cares about Sid and she wants his old warmth back - the friendship that he offered - the care and concern that he had for her. She wants it to come gushing back.
doukno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Yes. Riddhima was hurt enough to burst out and ask Sid why he was doing this to her. She cares about Sid and she wants his old warmth back - the friendship that he offered - the care and concern that he had for her. She wants it to come gushing back.

This is good.On riddhima's convenience they  bcum friends.And Sid does exactly what she wants him to do.But if he tries to get close she steps down from the friendship platform.Funny no???
whointheworld thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMGggg
sorry i just have to compliment u on the style which u articulate
which i think is absolutely amazing
yeah and thru this people can get a sense of the real world and this is so truee and somethig people have applied toin their lives or approach so i think it was great