Discussion Post : Sid is in Riddhima's shoes?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

After seeing today's episode, i felt that Sid-Riddz have done a role reversal that takes us back to Jan 2010 when they had crossed paths with each-other....

Yesterday , Riddhima hated Sid and had no faith in Sid. Accusations , prejudices , hatred , humiliation - everything. She just didn't want to believe in Sid , no matter how much he cared and how hard he tried to convince her of his innocence and his good intentions. Riddhima had shut all the windows and doors. No matter how hard Sid knocked, Riddhima wouldn't open the door....

Today. a stung Sid refuses to see any honesty or have any faith in Riddhima.He is permanently plagued by the thought of being 'unwanted' by her and he directs all the hurtful words and his own angst at her. Riddhima is trying so hard to win him back , return his sunny disposition but Sid refuses to listen or have any hopes from her. She wants to make this marriage work but Sid , drowned in his bruised emotions and ego , closes his eyes. Today, Riddhima is knocking hard on the door but Sid has closed all the windows and doors...... and he refuses to open the door.

Life is strange , isn't it? How Sid -Riddz have exchanged shoes..... Today, Riddhima knows, feels and understands how Sid felt during all those days when she hated him... and today, Sid knows how a person closes his/her heart when they are stung inside.....

In the precap, as Sid , due to a misunderstanding goes to rave, rant and scream at Riddhima , you are instantly reminded of the day when Riddhima had misunderstood Sid and believed that he had violated her and screamed in front of the entire hospital.....

Life indeed come a full circle. Doesn't it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doukno thumbnail
Wunderfully put!!!!!!!!!!!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Its definately a full circle

But you have to feel for Ridz, when you know how that she is trying and wants to give this marriage a go, as she says their marriage is the only truth here and wants to make it work not only for her parents but for her and for themselves

I also think however much Sid hurt's her or makes snide remarks purposely, he hurts - 10x worse then her i think

Lets hope something makes him open his eyes and sees this is the real Ridz making an genuine effort

Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
defo agree with what yur saying the guys is obviousy hurting because of wat she did and tryed to do .
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
It really does...and in some ways you feel that she deserves this but at the same time, you have to feel sympathy for the girl. It's hard lol, both of them have their reasons and you can't help but feel sorry for both of them.

Great post Nitz!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shockalot

It really does...and in some ways you feel that she deserves this but at the same time, you have to feel sympathy for the girl. It's hard lol, both of them have their reasons and you can't help but feel sorry for both of them.

Great post Nitz!

Exactly, you cant help but feel for both of them and also see it from their pov's as well - thats whats so great about it, seeing and feeling for both of them😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Its definately a full circle

But you have to feel for Ridz, when you know how that she is trying and wants to give this marriage a go, as she says their marriage is the only truth here and wants to make it work not only for her parents but for her and for themselves

I feel for Riddz and I feel for her very much. She was at fault and you can understand the positions of both Sid and Riddhima .... but when you see how vulnerable and genuine she is , you wish that Sid gives her a bear hug and tells her that IT IS OKAY.

I also think however much Sid hurt's her or makes snide remarks purposely, he hurts - 10x worse then her i think

Sid is hurt and he is causing hurt. Tomorrow, when he will hurt and humiliate Riddhima , and realize the misunderstanding , he will feel 10 times worse..... the letter , whenever he reads it , it surely is going to touch him on the inside. Riddz put her heart into that letter.

Lets hope something makes him open his eyes and sees this is the real Ridz making an genuine effort

Something will. It is meant to be. Sid-Riddz have to heal each-other.

doukno thumbnail
I really don't understand why sum1 wud feel for ridz.I mean the girl gave a hard tym 2 sid.Starting from slapping to the police beating him and then her rape accusation.The guy has'nt even exacted his revenge.He is jst pissed off by her stupid behaviour on wedding day.Ridzie shud be shown her place
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

defo agree with what yur saying the guys is obviousy hurting because of wat she did and tryed to do .

Yes. But Riddhima is genuinely trying now. I hope Sid gives her that one chance she is asking for. They both need peace and they both need each-other.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shockalot

Great post Nitz!

Yeah Chocolate.

You know that they both have done their good share of mistakes , and yet you feel sorry for both of them.....and you wish they find peace in each-other. I guess that is what is so great about Sid-Riddz. They move you. And they are NOT saints. 😳