Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
yes Anjelic---
Mindblowing acting....love the acting....OMG ........!! First time I felt, both are competitive to each other...and get it out best performance for each other....!!

It would be very fun to work when both actors are excellent performer and know what is best shot....both timings and understanding is so nice!!

hatts of 2 KW and JW lolz....loving this Duo more and more...!!

First I  Love only Rajiv Khadelwal for his portrayal for Sujal.but now......I  love Karan Wahi and Jennifer Winget for Excellent portrayal of SID and RIdz....!!!
All tellystars--who has potential --leave the screen presence....My favorite list is adorable Karan Wahi, Rajiv Khandewal, Ankur Nair, Varun Badola,  Sandeep Baswan , KSG, and all are lovely to see when they are performing..!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_J

Today for the first time since I have started viewing DMG, I actually felt bad for..............RIDDHIMA๐Ÿ˜ณ I cannot believe I am stating this but the look on her face when Sid whispers in her ear that she can stop the drama was so heart wrenching๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” Kudos to KW and JW for perfectly performing that scene. The changes in their expressions was applaud able๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Both their eyes speak volumes๐Ÿ‘ 

Dare I say I am loving this track๐Ÿ˜› Finally Riddhima is in Siddhant's shoes and let's see how well this goes๐Ÿ˜›

Count me in , Jotty!๐Ÿ˜ญ.... I know Sid's behaviour is understandable but my heart went out to Riddhima at the same time... damn us, women! We melt quicker than ice.๐Ÿ˜†..... That look of hope on Riddhima's face , that bright smile and those tears in her eyes as she believed that Sid had begun to care again and then that hurt crestfallen look when Sid breaks her heart.... OUCHH! ..... KW-JW were BRILLIANT. They oughta be punished if they don't continue working together.๐Ÿ˜†

Tomorrow, Sid is going to rip Riddhima apart due to that misunderstanding... i am sure it is the gang that has arranged the honeymoon. Sho-shweet. But Riddhima is gonna be devastated tomorrow even though Sid will come back to heal her after he reads the letter. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sid himself will find a way back to her, he always does in the end doesnt he!?!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Yep Lennzie. I think Sid is going to melt like a butter slab on fire when he reads the letter teamed with his wrong accusation. He will go running to put together the fragile Riddhima.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hope the letter is a turning point, i dont want Sid to be ignorant again
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
If Sid is ignorant for one more week, Riddhima will have a nervous breakdown and Sid will have a cardiac arrest due to hypertension. ๐Ÿคฃ
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yay, just watched the episode! I read your posts beforehand, and then recall them when watching the episodes! You do an amazing job, and fail to disappoint, the description word for word aids in acknowledging the situation, the words emphasise the emotions so much that whilst watching Riddhima I can feel her pain myself, I can feel Sids anger towards her, when he mocks her, when she pleads with him! wow.
 plus I am quite impressed that the letter Riddhima writes was bearing some resemblances to the one I wrote in the FF =D woo!

Good job!! X 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nm21

yay, just watched the episode! I read your posts beforehand, and then recall them when watching the episodes! You do an amazing job, and fail to disappoint, the description word for word aids in acknowledging the situation, the words emphasise the emotions so much that whilst watching Riddhima I can feel her pain myself, I can feel Sids anger towards her, when he mocks her, when she pleads with him! wow.
 plus I am quite impressed that the letter Riddhima writes was bearing some resemblances to the one I wrote in the FF =D woo!

Good job!! X 

Hey sweetie!

Can i get ur name? I don't want to address you as a medicine.

I am glad if what i write moves you. I guess Sid-Riddz inspire me. What else can i say. I cannot write if i don't feel enough for the character. ๐Ÿ˜†

Letter? i took your name the moment Riddhima started writing that letter.๐Ÿ˜ณ... and it was quite similar to what you had written.... she wants his forgiveness and another chance.

DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Today after a long long time I could sense, feel and appreciate Ridhima's pain as she tried to put together the shattered pieces of her life and make an effort to resusicate the compromise that her life has become....

It must be so difficult to deal with rejection from the men in her life -  Armaan who walked away from her albiet for her own sake, but it was still a rejection no matter how it was couched, and now Sid -  and to deal with the guilt that she is responsible for Sid's anger and apathy towards her as also the fear of not causing any further pain to Shashank and Padma having exposed them to so much humiliation and ridicule.

Difficult for anyone to deal with so much, yet she's like the Phoenix - rising from the ashes of her shattered and broken relationships. Just like the phoenix builds itself a nest of twigs that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again, Ridhima resolves to burn the memories of her past actions and try with Sid to learn to live once again!
Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 14 years ago
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey sweetie!

Can i get ur name? I don't want to address you as a medicine.

I am glad if what i write moves you. I guess Sid-Riddz inspire me. What else can i say. I cannot write if i don't feel enough for the character. ๐Ÿ˜†

Letter? i took your name the moment Riddhima started writing that letter.๐Ÿ˜ณ... and it was quite similar to what you had written.... she wants his forgiveness and another chance.

Aww, yes of course, my name is Nishtha =)

I completely agree and feel the same, alot of people were curious to know whether I would be able to write for YuNa- but I must apologise and say that my creativity is very limited and impulsive. I have to feel the characters emotions in order to develop and analyse them! Sid and Riddhima are two such characters, readable yet at times you find the need to dwell and question the way they dealt with situations...

Aww, thank you! I can't say the words enough dammit :P but thats so sweet that you thought of me!

Keep writing! good luck god bless  x