25/2 - Sid-Riddz : Please smile at me again.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

A concerned and worried Sid looked at Riddhima as she lay in his arms - semi-conscious and worry swimming on his face. I don't believe this, Riddhima. You actually kept that fast for me.....the face had softened once again and you saw the old Sid who could risk his life for Riddhima ... once again. Riddhima , her face just a few inches away from Siddhant's looked at him in silent stunned state - you could see that even when there is no love between them, how much Riddhima has missed this softness and this kindness of her husband. She looks at him and he looks at her.... and you genuinely believe that everything will be okay between them... or at least the beginning of calling it a truce.

Siddhant gently and carefully makes Riddhima stand up on her feet . As Shanky , Paddy and Sue watch , we see Sid taking Riddhima to the living room - such care , concern and tenderness that you so want to believe that Sid has melted. But the brain keeps telling you..... it is ultra sweetness - this is NOT natural. And yet , this act was touching..... picture this.....

Sid walks Riddhima to the living room , not even once letting go of his wife lest she collapses again. With their families , they both sit down to complete the rituals. Sid , smiling , caring , touched and so tender takes Riddhima's hand lovingly , joins it with his hands and happily Shanky and Paddy complete the rituals. And your eyes don't stay at Sid.... they wander to Riddhima's face.... the look on her face is so tender , so moved that you wish you can freeze it in time. Her eyes stay at Sid's face..... you can see her unsure smiles, the look of an accepted-baby on her face, tears of peace slowly welling up in her eyes... Yes. He is being nice to me. Perhaps he is forgiven me.... and when Sid lovingly feeds her sweets and tells her with his sweet charm that the best thing about this marriage is when she addresses him as 'AAP' .....her sweetness and her politeness make him feel like singing..... Riddhima , a soft delicate smile dawning upon her face looks at Sid with hope and comfort that she has managed to bring him back from behind the venom fences.....but...but you know by now that Sid is FAKING it.....He is doing all this facade to please Riddhima's parents.......and when he bends to hug her lightly .... he proves your fears right by whispering into her ears that she can put full stops to this emotion concert..... Sid pulls away and you see , you actually see how broken -hearted Riddhima is..... for those few minutes , Riddhima had bloomed again when Sid's old sweetness and tender concern had boomeranged into her.......This reflects that Riddhima misses Sid's tenderness... she misses it because that tenderness used to heal her  and now when it is no longer there ... Riddhima's guilt-ridden sparrow heart sits in a dark corner... awaiting sunshine and that sunshine is Sid's promises and his assurance that he cares.......

Back home , you see a torrid showdown between Sid-Riddz. Sid - taking out his anger on his shoes , trying his best to give his attention to his cellphone and not focus his negative energies on Riddhima - he keeps his simmering cool when Riddhima tries to talk to him the first time round. Riddhima tries again and this time , her heart comes to her mouth - she can no longer deal with Sid's anger and sulking. Speak to me. Listen to me. Why are you doing this to me? Why did you tell me those words? Why do you keep on hurting and insulting me so much? And in response to that outburst, Sid loses his cool.He blasts her right-left-centre , telling her that she can keep her drama tactics to herself .....I know you kept the fast because you had to keep it! You kept it because of your parents! You kept it out of obligation! I know you don't give a damn about me! .... A stunned Riddhima... tears welling up in her eyes looks at him stunned.... that is not true , Sid! I am your wife. A sardonic smile comes over Sid's face and he caresses her hair in ridicule and Riddhima steps away.... Sid says ... Yep, yep. My wifey. A wifey who takes two steps back when I take one step towards her...... This fast , this marriage is all about your need and obligation , Riddhima... and no , am not going to be a part of it..... Sid bangs his hand on a wooden pillar having pinned Riddhima and goes away..... Tears roll down Riddhima's cheeks....

And here you realize that we are expecting too much from Sid.... it has only been 48 hours since Riddhima's shattering suicide attempt. And Sid is NOT a saint.

Having kept an envelope in Sid's room, Riddhima goes away. Girl, you should have read it!.... Riddhima doesn't burst into tears , but takes a hold of herself.....

Riddhima sits down to write a letter to Sid which is desperately needed because Sid is in no frame of mind to even talk to Riddhima , forget listening to her.... I will just sum up the essence of that letter....

Sid, i know you are not going to listen to anything ..... There are so many things I want to tell you , so many words and emotions that I want to convey to you but your temper and my guilt scares me away.....I am ... I am sorry about everything , Siddhanth. About my super-stupid suicide attempt , about all the things I ever did to hurt and harm you..... I hold you and this marriage in much regard , Siddhanth... I don't know how to convey it to you or how to convince you....I want this to work , I want you to be my friend, I want you to smile at me once again.... I know that I did not accept your hand for friendship when you offered it to me before our marriage... but now, ... now am extending the same hand to you. I am taking that step towards you, Siddhanth. .. Don't shut the doors on me. I know the real you .I know what a kind and compassionate good man you are.....then , why this hatred and bitterness? Please, Siddhanth.... give me that hand of friendship and please.... Smile at me once again......

As Riddhima walks onto Sid's room to put the letter , you realize how important Sid's kindness  and this marriage is to Riddhima. She is making all efforts to win him back and to work on this marriage together. No, Riddhima doesn't love Siddhanth or vice versa.... but Sid's anger and his aloofness fills her heart with a strange pain.

Riddhima keeps the letter with the envelope that had arrived for Sid ... she looks at a sleeping Sid .... hoping that tomorrow when she looks at him , he will finally smile at her.... A smile and warmth that this fragile woman needs desperately at this point.......

I don't know why , but today's episode reminded me of Rizwan's dialogues in MNIK......

" Mandira , aaj jab main tumhe chhodkar ghar se nikla , to mere seene mein ek ajeeb sa dard utha ....adrak ka kaadha piya lekin usse bhi nahiin gaya"

" Aur aaj jab maine tumhe dekha, mujhe achaanak ehsaas hua ki mere seene se woh dard chala gaya."

Today, I felt Riddhima was in Rizwaan's shoes.... there is a strange pain in her heart that has risen because of Sid's aloofness and anger.....If it was not for that pain , she would have never written that letter....

Don't abandon her, Sid. Please smile at her again......Today , you are all that she has or all that she will ever have. It is meant to be.

P.S- I am in love with Sid-Riddz' house. It is WOW!
And Sid-Riddz story is RIVETING.

Love and luck always,๐Ÿค—

God bless everyone.

Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Riddhima had bloomed again when Sid's old sweetness and tender concern had boomeranged into her.......This reflects that Riddhima misses Sid's tenderness... she misses it because that tenderness used to heal her  and now when it is no longer there ... Riddhima's guilt-ridden sparrow heart sits in a dark corner... awaiting sunshine and that sunshine is Sid's promises and his assurance that he cares.......
I saw this as well, Ridz is missing it, she is missing the old Sid - who used to talk to her, so softly and was tenderly - she needs that back

She needs some light to be shone on this relationship

P.S- I am in love with Sid-Riddz' house. It is WOW! And Sid-Riddz story is RIVETING.
I think that house was used in the show Jaane Kya Baat Hui which had Shweta Tiwari and Abhinav Shukla

A smile and warmth that this fragile woman needs desperately at this point.......
Definately, she is feeling some strange pain in her heart, and all she wants is Sid to gave that genuine smile and concern

Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nitzy dear superb ๐Ÿค— m saying it again ur a genius sach main...awesome post....

i will cum back n reply i have to watch the epi...

reserved...
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Siddhant gently and carefully makes Riddhima stand up on her feet . As Shanky , Paddy and Sue watch , we see Sid taking Riddhima to the living room - such care , concern and tenderness that you so want to believe that Sid has melted. But the brain keeps telling you..... it is ultra sweetness - this is NOT natural. Exactly! The way Sid was behaving you could make out something was totally off.His smiles too wide,his eyes too bright,his tone too sweet.....And yet , this act was touching.....yeah it really was. picture this.....

Sid walks Riddhima to the living room , not even once letting go of his wife lest she collapses again. With their families , they both sit down to complete the rituals. Sid , smiling , caring , touched and so tender takes Riddhima's hand lovingly , joins it with his hands and happily Shanky and Paddy complete the rituals. And your eyes don't stay at Sid.... they wander to Riddhima's face.... the look on her face is so tender , so moved that you wish you can freeze it in time. Her eyes stay at Sid's face..... you can see her unsure smiles, the look of an accepted-baby on her face, .....absolutely love this line of yours.You termed it so well-an accepted baby.tears of peace slowly welling up in her eyes... Yes. He is being nice to me. Perhaps he is forgiven me.... and when Sid lovingly feeds her sweets and tells her with his sweet charm that the best thing about this marriage is when she addresses him as 'AAP' .....her sweetness and her politeness make him feel like singing..... Riddhima , a soft delicate smile dawning upon her face looks at Sid with hope and comfort that she has managed to bring him back from behind the venom fences...I totally loved this scene in terms of Ridzie's feelings.She was so happy and so relieved that Sid was back to his sweet self, back to the person she has now come to depend on for always being there,for always being a kind,gentle soul to her.....but...but you know by now that Sid is FAKING it.....He is doing all this facade to please Riddhima's parents.......and when he bends to hug her lightly .... he proves your fears right by whispering into her ears that she can put full stops to this emotion concert..... Sid pulls away and you see , you actually see how broken -hearted Riddhima is..... for those few minutes , Riddhima had bloomed again when Sid's old sweetness and tender concern had boomeranged into her.......This reflects that Riddhima misses Sid's tenderness... she misses it because that tenderness used to heal her  and now when it is no longer there ... Riddhima's guilt-ridden sparrow heart sits in a dark corner... awaiting sunshine and that sunshine is Sid's promises and his assurance that he cares.......

Back home , you see a torrid showdown between Sid-Riddz. Sid - taking out his anger on his shoes , trying his best to give his attention to his cellphone and not focus his negative energies on Riddhima - he keeps his simmering cool when Riddhima tries to talk to him the first time round. Riddhima tries again and this time , her heart comes to her mouth - she can no longer deal with Sid's anger and sulking. Speak to me. Listen to me. Why are you doing this to me? Why did you tell me those words? Why do you keep on hurting and insulting me so much? And in response to that outburst, Sid loses his cool.He blasts her right-left-centre , telling her that she can keep her drama tactics to herself .....I know you kept the fast because you had to keep it! You kept it because of your parents! You kept it out of obligation! I know you don't give a damn about me! .... A stunned Riddhima... tears welling up in her eyes looks at him stunned.... that is not true , Sid! I am your wife. A sardonic smile comes over Sid's face and he caresses her hair in ridicule and Riddhima steps away.... Sid says ... Yep, yep. My wifey. A wifey who takes two steps back when I take one step towards her...... This fast , this marriage is all about you need and obligation , Riddhima... and no , am not going to be a part of it..... Sid bangs his hand on a wooden pillar having pinned Riddhima and goes away..... Tears roll down Riddhima's cheeks....Sid isnt really wrong here...Ridz is mechanically doing everything a wife should,because it is expected from her....and Sid is hating that.Before the wedding he had assured Ridz that they would first and foremost be friends not like a husband and wife.Her love for Armaan combined with the fact that she tried to commit suicide is just overshadowing everything in his eyes.

And here you realize that we are expecting too much from Sid.... it has only been 48 hours since Riddhima's shattering suicide attempt. And Sid is NOT a saint. ....totally agree.

Sid, i know you are not going to listen to anything ..... There are so many things I want to tell you , so many words and emotions that I want to convey to you but your temper and my guilt scares me away.....I am ... I am sorry about everything , Siddhanth. About my super-stupid suicide attempt , about all the things I ever did to hurt and harm you..... I hold you and this marriage in much regard , Siddhanth... I don't know how to convey it to you or how to convince you....I want this to work , I want you to be my friend, I want you to smile at me once again.... I know that I did not accept your hand for friendship when you offered it to me before our marriage... but now, ... now am extending the same hand to you. I am taking that step towards you, Siddhanth. .. Don't shut the doors on me. I know the real you .I know what a kind and compassionate good man you are.....then , why this hatred and bitterness? Please, Siddhanth.... give me that hand of friendship and please.... Smile at me once again......Well said! This letter proves how hard Ridzie is trying to really move on....despite his anger and rudeness with her,she knows that underneath it all is a gentle soul who is hurt really bad.

Today, I felt Riddhima was in Rizwaan's shoes.... there is a strange pain in her heart that has risen because of Sid's aloofness and anger.....If it was not for that pain , she would have never written that letter....I havent seen that movie yet but I know what you mean here.She would not have written that letter if Sid had not meant anything to her.He is the only one who stood by her at a time when she was totally broken and now to see that very person behave so coldly with her must hurt like hell.

Don't abandon her, Sid. Please smile at her again......Today , you are all that she has or all that she will ever have. It is meant to be. .....It definitely is.Just hope Sid sees her honesty and genuine efforts soon.

P.S- I am in love with Sid-Riddz' house....I know! I love how the interiors are done. It is WOW!
And Sid-Riddz story is RIVETING. ......๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I dont like it when your posts end....feel like they should go on and on so that I can keep on reading.๐Ÿ˜Edited by sidsk - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Riddhima had bloomed again when Sid's old sweetness and tender concern had boomeranged into her.......This reflects that Riddhima misses Sid's tenderness... she misses it because that tenderness used to heal her  and now when it is no longer there ... Riddhima's guilt-ridden sparrow heart sits in a dark corner... awaiting sunshine and that sunshine is Sid's promises and his assurance that he cares.......
I saw this as well, Ridz is missing it, she is missing the old Sid - who used to talk to her, so softly and was tenderly - she needs that back

She needs some light to be shone on this relationship

P.S- I am in love with Sid-Riddz' house. It is WOW! And Sid-Riddz story is RIVETING.
I think that house was used in the show Jaane Kya Baat Hui which had Shweta Tiwari and Abhinav Shukla

A smile and warmth that this fragile woman needs desperately at this point.......
Definately, she is feeling some strange pain in her heart, and all she wants is Sid to gave that genuine smile and concern

Thanks for replying, Lennzie. Yes. Riddhima needs some light from Sid and I hope it will come after Sid reads that letter. She needs Sid to return to her with care and concern ASAP. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thanks for replying, Lennzie. Yes. Riddhima needs some light from Sid and I hope it will come after Sid reads that letter. She needs Sid to return to her with care and concern ASAP. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

She needs him - she needs her tender Sid back, the one who made her feel like you say healed her - her lifeline, - her new start to the future, this marriage can only move forward if Sid and Ridz work together and be beside each other๐Ÿ˜ณ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

I dont like it when your posts end....feel like they should go on and on so that I can keep on reading.๐Ÿ˜

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
once more......"you did it again"...๐Ÿ‘

and totally agree...Sid's house is beeuuutiful...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: moviebuff05

once more......"you did it again"...๐Ÿ‘

and totally agree...Sid's house is beeuuutiful...

Thank you, sweetie. I want Sid-Riddz' house. ๐Ÿ˜”
Angelic_J thumbnail

Today for the first time since I have started viewing DMG, I actually felt bad for..............RIDDHIMA๐Ÿ˜ณ I cannot believe I am stating this but the look on her face when Sid whispers in her ear that she can stop the drama was so heart wrenching๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” Kudos to KW and JW for perfectly performing that scene. The changes in their expressions was applaud able๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Both their eyes speak volumes๐Ÿ‘ 

Dare I say I am loving this track๐Ÿ˜› Finally Riddhima is in Siddhant's shoes and let's see how well this goes๐Ÿ˜›