Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Ektaj

@ Aysha & Pramita - Thanks sooooooo much for the pics! They're all sooooo cute!! Loved the pics! Damn .. now even I wanna go play Holi πŸ˜† and I need Abeer/GK to play with! ☺️ 

And My My .. look at TN!! He's really so handsome yaa! Right said Gayu .. alongwith the lead, we're merrily going gaga over the father too! πŸ˜† But seriously .. he's looking great! About his age .. like you guys have been discussing .. I think he's probably in his late 30's. He doesn't look any older than that .. younger, ho sakta hai πŸ˜› 

@ Pramita - Thanks for letting us know when it airs on the channel. Would be fun to watch!

@ Gayu .. I think they will show them a lot more in the channel telecast .. as they would wanna showcase all their shows. Keep the old ones in public mind .. and introduce the new ones to gain ground amongst viewers. Moreover .. look at all the cameras around them .. all focused on them .. especially in the pic where he has his arms around her waist!!

Hee hee Eks even u want to play the baloon game with GK/Abeer like yami seems to be doing🀣And about TN ,Beta itna handsome he to baap bhi utna hi handsome hona chahiye naπŸ˜†
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gosh... this is crazy, the way we are talking about TN! TN is going to have a good laughπŸ˜† but yeah, he really is a very good looking man- one of those tall, dark and handsome types! Sudha ji is luckyπŸ˜ƒ

From the TV interview on IBN-7, am guessing the actor would be about 40. Don't know how old GK is. Any idea?
sam. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvrasika

Gosh... this is crazy, the way we are talking about TN! TN is going to have a good laughπŸ˜† but yeah, he really is a very good looking man- one of those tall, dark and handsome types! Sudha ji is luckyπŸ˜ƒ

From the TV interview on IBN-7, am guessing the actor would be about 40. Don't know how old GK is. Any idea?

He is 28 Gayu😊
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Ektaj

m eagerly waiting 4 Sunday 2 cum.....

Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Gayu - GK is 28 years old! 😳 And true .. TN is gonna have a good laugh! πŸ˜† 

@ Sam - Ofcourse I want Abeer/GK to play with 😳 Iske saath nahin khela .. toh kya khela! 🀣 🀣 Thats it .. I'm taking the next flight outta here .. will play Holi and return! πŸ˜†
Eksie thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanai

@Ektaj

m eagerly waiting 4 Sunday 2 cum.....

Me too Pramita! πŸ˜ƒ And I hope someone uploads it .. coz I don't get the channel and I don't wanna miss out on this!!  
sam. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ektaj

@ Gayu - GK is 28 years old! 😳 And true .. TN is gonna have a good laugh! πŸ˜† 

@ Sam - Ofcourse I want Abeer/GK to play with 😳 Iske saath nahin khela .. toh kya khela! 🀣 🀣 Thats it .. I'm taking the next flight outta here .. will play Holi and return! πŸ˜†

Eks even i am coming with uπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†Even i want to play holi with GKπŸ˜†
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@ Ektaj...hope fully smone uploads

and yes Gaurav ke saath nahin khela .. toh kya khela....kash yeh opportunity mil jaye

m now totally mad 4 him...dont know when i will be able 2 meet himEdited by tanai - 14 years ago
Eksie thumbnail

Originally posted by: rexy34

Eks even i am coming with uπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†Even i want to play holi with GKπŸ˜†

Ofcourse .. all of should go play Holi with GK! πŸ˜† Bechara bhaag jaayega 🀣 🀣 

Btw .. in one of those pics .. looks like someone dumped an entire thaal of yellow colour on GK-Yami!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Yellow Yellow Dirty .. nahhh .. Cutie Fellow! 🀣 🀣
Eksie thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanai

@ Ektaj...hope fully smone uploads

and yes Gaurav ke saath nahin khela .. toh kya khela....kash yeh opportunity mil jaye

m now totally mad 4 him...dont know when i will be able 2 meet him

Pramita - Pls .. you can call me Eks 😳 Ektaj sounds too formal! πŸ˜† 

Someday you will definitely meet him. Sache dil se maango .. aur woh wish zaroor poori hoti hai 😳