Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapbubble thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: hinanaziri

TN's real name is Bhupendra Singh ,have no clue about his age,but he looks like he's in his mid forties ,what do u think?
and true ,he looks so cool

Hina

Thanks, Hina!
Bhupendra Singh - mm ok.
But mid-40s! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ no way, Hina, mid 30s at the most - he's just playing an older character - not that old at all, I think.
Not that I have anything against dude-y men in their forties, but just saying ๐Ÿ˜›
Bubble

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

lol Bubble,
you may well be right,he's probably in his mid thirties then :)
wah ek hi post me 10 saal kam kar dale maine hahaha,but he's a fab actor ! I'm looking for more info on him,his acting is so intriguing !

Hina...

QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG !! Look at TN ๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks ayesha for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wow! Thanks for these fab pics! GK-YG are having some fun alright๐Ÿ˜†

Who is the girl with sunglasses, in the pic with Parul? Is she in the show?

Deepa's mom looks very different!

TN- kya kahen? He is so handsome! This must be the only show where the hero's father is being admired along with the hero๐Ÿ˜†

Will the channel telecast this party?
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@ tvrasika

it will be shown On 28th of feb at 1pm & 6pm
tvrasika thumbnail
Thanks tanai.... must watch that... I hope this time they show more of YPNHK actors, unlike the SBS folks.
tvrasika thumbnail
Whoever is in touch with Parul on FB, pls do convey our appreciation for TN and his good looks๐Ÿ˜ƒ GK ofcourse knows he has a huge fan following among women, I assume. But TN would never guess what compliments he gets here๐Ÿ˜†
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@ tvrasika

have 4rwarded ur message 2 Parul
tvrasika thumbnail
Oh wow! Thanks tanai... am sure TN is gonna laugh๐Ÿ˜†
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Aysha & Pramita - Thanks sooooooo much for the pics! They're all sooooo cute!! Loved the pics! Damn .. now even I wanna go play Holi ๐Ÿ˜† and I need Abeer/GK to play with! โ˜บ๏ธ 

And My My .. look at TN!! He's really so handsome yaa! Right said Gayu .. alongwith the lead, we're merrily going gaga over the father too! ๐Ÿ˜† But seriously .. he's looking great! About his age .. like you guys have been discussing .. I think he's probably in his late 30's. He doesn't look any older than that .. younger, ho sakta hai ๐Ÿ˜› 

@ Pramita - Thanks for letting us know when it airs on the channel. Would be fun to watch!

@ Gayu .. I think they will show them a lot more in the channel telecast .. as they would wanna showcase all their shows. Keep the old ones in public mind .. and introduce the new ones to gain ground amongst viewers. Moreover .. look at all the cameras around them .. all focused on them .. especially in the pic where he has his arms around her waist!!