Users

Frequent Posters

ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: brahmabul

9/10.

I have heard better from her.

Just because you have heard better from them is no justification to give them 9/10 instead of 10. I'm sure every but 1 performance everyone can say "I have heard better from her". Does that mean only 1 performance deserves 10?

She hit high notes, she sang powerful, she sang fast & slow, she displayed great range and variance, and the song had tougher than usual lyrics. What more can you ask? Without a doubt one of her best, if not her very best.
Edited by ssk13809 - 14 years ago
ssk13809 thumbnail
Sunidhi Chauhan is the most talented and versatile female playback singer in bollywood.

This song is a good example of this.

10s to Sunidhi Chauhan!
brahmabul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssk13809

Just because you have heard better from them is no justification to give them 9/10 instead of 10. I'm sure every but 1 performance everyone can say "I have heard better from her". Does that mean only 1 performance deserves 10?

She hit high notes, she sang powerful, she sang fast & slow, she displayed great range and variance, and the song had tougher than usual lyrics. What more can you ask? Without a doubt one of her best, if not her very best.

Ok I'll refine my statement. I have heard many songs better than this.

And dude kindly be in your limits. When you are entitled to your own POV even I am. Stop pointing fingers at others decision just because it doesn't match your POV. People's vote will show how much they support you.
ssk13809 thumbnail

Originally posted by: brahmabul

Ok I'll refine my statement. I have heard many songs better than this.

And dude kindly be in your limits. When you are entitled to your own POV even I am. Stop pointing fingers at others decision just because it doesn't match your POV. People's vote will show how much they support you.

You say Sunidhi Chauhan is underrated. But it's because of people like you she is underrated!!!

I'm a true fan of hers, and not only do I think she is underrated, but I think she is the most talented and versatile female playback singer in bollywood. Both of which she is.

All the works she calls one of her best, Sajnaji Vaari Vaari & Beedi, you say you've heard many better? 😆
Looks like me and Sunidhi must not know anything about her singing, brahmabul knows better.

brahmabul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

You say Sunidhi Chauhan is underrated. But it's because of people like you she is underrated!!!

I'm a true fan of hers, and not only do I think she is underrated, but I think she is the most talented and versatile female playback singer in bollywood. Both of which she is.

All the works she calls one of her best, Sajnaji Vaari Vaari & Beedi, you say you've heard many better? 😆
Looks like me and Sunidhi must not know anything about her singing, brahmabul knows better.

Thanks for the compliment. I am honoured. 😆 😆 😆 Edited by brahmabul - 14 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Just loved it, great energy too. I must give a 10.
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know how you can say that. This song had tough lyrics throughout, (Tougher than Alka's song, and on the same level as Shreya's), this song had high pitches, and then you also needed a powerful voice to sing the main lines. It had its soft moments, to its hard moments.Fast and slow.

While both Alka's and Shreya's were sung softly throughout. More so Alka's. Shreya had a tough song too. But I think this was tougher than Alka's.

Barso Re and Saanwariya are wayyyy difficult to sing.. Beedi is comparatively easier than those, because there is not an exact requirement of proper sur here..

Its totally my opinion, u can give her a 10 i have not stopped you from that.. everyone has his own Point Of View, i think.. for me it was not her best..

thanks.
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Polls are now closed!

Audience Avg: 8.8
Judges Avg: 10.0

Final Score: 9.2