Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Krupsie 🤗 🤗..hugs for you from me to keep you warm 😃..no nonsense you typed...i completely understand what you are trying to say..i love prithvi saxena always did....still do...i know the asking for forgiveness would have eaten up a lot of time..we wouldnt have special jodi moments  for today n tom then

i dont mind overlooking all of that.....the intentional talking about taking care of veggie also was nice....but what left me a little disappointed is the scenes after that..there was lack of warmth in those eyes...the distant feeling..i know prithvi is trying to get back with damini...but something was missing there..dunno..

hopefully today i will not say anything like this..i want to enjoy PriDa to the fullest.

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maz.

Krupsie 🤗 🤗..hugs for you from me to keep you warm 😃..no nonsense you typed...i completely understand what you are trying to say..i love prithvi saxena always did....still do...i know the asking for forgiveness would have eaten up a lot of time..we wouldnt have special jodi moments  for today n tom then

i dont mind overlooking all of that.....the intentional talking about taking care of veggie also was nice....but what left me a little disappointed is the scenes after that..there was lack of warmth in those eyes...the distant feeling..i know prithvi is trying to get back with damini...but something was missing there..dunno..

hopefully today i will not say anything like this..i want to enjoy PriDa to the fullest.

awwww thanks for the hugs maza! 🤗 i really need them!

ahahahah when will my sunshine state be all sunshine again>?! arrrrrgh hate this year's winter!

cold cold.....go away....lol

anyhow....i know i felt so too......may be it's the exhaustion? and the fact that GK is trying to free himself from "Prithvi Saxena shackles" ......look i quoted his exact words! lol

But we will get the original Prithvi Saxena today and tomorrow! I'm sure we will!😉
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome post yaar
itna kush toh main kabhee bhe nahi huee😆 whn PTC whr thrown out of GM n most of all there life's

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Loveness: i know 😃

@sia: thanks sia..yea ptc finally were out 😃
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maz.

edit: about the director taking care..i agree he should be doing tht...guess he has too much faith in his actors that they wont disappoint..and no time to reshoot scenes see they also were on a time crunch...show is getting over..so why bother about the details 😕....but not everyone is like a chandana right...who manages every scene with class n totally in character

Simply loved the way you have put it across lady.I completely agree with you here this is where "quality work " and "being professional" and commitment comes to the picture.Here being professional means physical,mental and psychological presence in sync with character till the camera is turned off or the director calls out   as "cut ", focus is very important. Infact, all the "new comers" DA,KT ,SK and PC rocked the show in all there scenes yesterday I mean so much of involvement,improvement  and you could feel the characters and their connections.

Maz, take a bow lady for being brave to put this across.👏 Love you for that.🤗

Dont you think CS and KT  has a great chemistry too,I have noticed  before as wel both on/off screen.They both were  very professional  in their scenes together even before when they were acting, both does a  complete justice  per me to their characters.I do not watch the show only for chemistry always,initially its important to catch attention thats it  ,  later it has to be performance oriented purely and story driven.(but in telly story hardly  matter as a fact)

I am little upset abt CV's IQ for  last 2 episodes for the first time,considering time factor I will forgive them.Others have said rest of things I need not have to add anything more or re-iterate.

Love,
Ash

Edited by ash_cosmic - 14 years ago