When you really Love Someone: PriDa

Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Great episode cos the evil was finally out of GM...liked that Prithvi entered the hall and could sense what was happening..just listens carefully to whatever moss has to say and sees the look on his brothers faces...Moss is overacting there..haha...last attempt to gain pyaare Gullu ki sympathy..

Queenie makes an entry...darn why did prithvi just have a shocked expression..there should have been a slight happy smile too..like him realizing his Queen is here. Loved the way she tells Moss..there would be another murder!..haha

Then came the double meaning talk...when Prithvi turns around and says all that she had really done for his mom...and the diary bit (oh Cvs the whole diary n Prasad funda was so weird...but anything to get the ptc out right...since no time was left..k)...damini is kinda surprised at the mention of that...and he tells her he will follow his heart...ahh then the understanding...AWESOME scene!...perfect to trap Munna.

Prithvi making Munna confess himself...so that everyone hears it for themselves..awesome scene..Damini had already told her sisters about the guy commiting the murder..but when heard from the devils own mouth does make them more angry....10sec pause and then prithvi erupts!...ek zor ka tamacha!..phatack..and added 3 times BT effect to it!...awesome...LOVED it..angry prithvi hawt prithvi!😍

Its finally out in the open..the burden of guilt and trying to prove her innocence was done..she sits down on the sofa..awww my Damini.

Loved the way Prithvi yells 'bas' at Moss..super!..and sameer's dialogue tht if moss wasn't an elder person the same would have happened!..haha..good sameer..and then varun wah he said it..like Shweths says this Saxena bro is the most sensible!..good boy!

And then the Rukiye..ek intezam aur baaki hai..that prithvi says..awesome I love him when he is angry!..and then nod to sameer...he obeys and understands bade bhaiyya..calls up police.

Also loved how Prithvi closes the door onto them..nice they were finally out..2 months of torture we tolerated..finally good riddance.

Prithvi asks Damini to forgive him..she tells him that if he knows her love his true then thats enough..and they hold hands.

Sameer asking forgivness from damini..loved tht..loved how she explained to him never to suspect your loved ones...and sameer ka dialogue he wishes he has a girl just like his damini bhabhi..ahh Sameer bhi na..knows pakka how to pataofy 😉...hehe...loved this scene too.

Ok one weird thing again..Cvs wht were you trying to show Damini was leaving her house after all this also?...absurd..ok fine ignoring that..

Prithvi tells her they shouldn't let go of each others hands right? (see cvs again this would have made so much sense if you showed one tiny scene of prithvi searching for damini)..he tells her he would not be able to survive without her...and she tells him about the amazing binding force that brings them together no matter what happens..their LOVE for each other.

Precap promises good stuff waiting eagerly to watch PriDa.

A Song for PriDa:

"When You Really Love Someone" by Alicia Keys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8tzYyKzad8

I'm a woman, lord knows it's hard
I need a real man to give me what I need
Sweet attention, love and tenderness
When it's real it's unconditional, I'm telling y'all

Cause a man, just ain't a man,
If he aint' man enough
To love you when you're right,
Love you when you're wrong
Love you when you're weak,
Love you when you're strong
Take you higher
When the world got you feelin low.
He's given you his last, cuz he's thinking of you first
Given comfort when you're thinking that you're hurt
That's what's done when you really love someone
I'm telling y'all, I'm telling y'all.
Cause you're a real man and lord knows it's hard
Sometimes you just need a woman's touch
Sweet affection, love and support
When it's real, it's unconditional, I'm telling y'all

Oh cause a woman ain't a woman if she ain't woman enough
To love you when you're right
Take you higher
She's giving you her best, even when you're at your worst
Givin comfort, when she's thinking that you're hurt
That's what's done, when you really love someone
I'm telling y'all
Whooo
Whooo
Whooo
Whooo
Whooo
Whooo
Sometimes you gonna argue
Sometimes you gonna fight
Sometimes it's gonna feel like it will never be right
But something so strong, keeps you holdin on
It don't make sense, but it make a good song
Cause a man, just ain't a man,
If he ain't man enough
To love you when you're right,
Take you higher
When the world got you feelin low
He's given you his last, cuz he's thinking of you first
Given comfort when you're thinking that you're hurt
That's what's done when you really love someone
I'm telling y'all, I'm telling y'all, I'm telling y'all
That a woman ain't a woman if she ain't woman enough
To love you when you're right
Take you higher and higher
She's giving you her best, even when you're at your worst
Givin comfort, when she's thinking that you're hurt
That's what's done, when you really love someone
I'm telling y'all
I'm telling y'all
Hmm hmm yeah
Hmm hmm yeah
Hmm hmm yeah

Edited by Maz. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Prithvi tells her they shouldn't let go of each others hands right? (see cvs again this would have made so much sense if you showed one tiny scene of prithvi searching for damini)..he tells her he would not be able to survive without her...and she tells him about the amazing binding force that brings them together no matter what happens..their LOVE for each other.

mazi so true girl i was thinking the same

love pri's slap

love his anger

love the way he said tum ne meri maa k lye mannat thori maani thi

love sam's dilogue that i want girl
Edited by pridafan - 14 years ago
Sonikins thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dwasome super duper marvellous post 🤗
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesum post dear......👍🏼

1 weird thing: prithvi said he cant kive widout damz...bt all des days din evn bother 2 knw wer his wife ws living.......😕
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pridafan

mazi so true girl i was thinking the same

love pri's slap

love his anger

love the way he said tum ne meri maa k lye mannat thori maani thi

love sam's dilogue that i want girl

good post soni.......⭐️.........second u........
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent epi & an equally excellent post Maz! Loved every bit of it specially d phattak ! Ooh Angry young man in white was definitely Hot!

Arya311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Later.......haven't seen the eppy yet!😉

btw....do i need to say it that I loved your post? I mean i always do!
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post and Awesome analysis as usual Mazzyy....👏

So the PriDa trap the toona together .. nice touch there ...

I watched the eppy on my tiny iphone screen ..so I may be wrong here ..but Pri's reaction to hearing Damzie for the first time after so much time ... was so ..how shld I say it... Freaking cold ... his eyes generally speak volumes.. we have seen that b4 .. remember the PriDa engagement scene ... where he says mujhe nahi maloom tha tumharey dil mei mere liye nafrat ke alawa ..." .. his eyes spoke more ..

but here there was certain coldness ( I can attribute to a lot of factors ..as u know..hahaha)

Neways coming back to the eppy ...I wasn't impressed with Pri at all .he was good in the toona trapping scene but elsewhere ..not so much... Damziee was awesome as usual .. CS never gives a sub-standard performance ... ⭐️

i really wished we had one more week of this show .. could have seen proper grovelling by Pri .. he has it easy every time ... dang it ..Damziee make him suffer a bit ...

Also are PriDa ( or GauCha) practicing the saying "If you love some1 set them free???" ..I mean there was not one teeny tiny freaking 1 minute scene of Pri searching for Damziee ...

I am cribbing coz I still can...hahahha

the precap is also odd ... it was too short to make any judgements .. but u know mazzy of my true feelings on that precap ...I will reserve my comments until the scene actually airs either tomm or day after ..

Also.. am I being unreasonable here to say I want one 3 minute PriDa fight scene?? similar to the bodyguard one or the fight after the grasshopper scene ...

haila ..  said too many random things already ( *lunch alert) ..hahaha

-- Mru

babygurl10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^^^^^ yeah i gotta agree......Gk was good til the 3 ppl were there....but later....he was so out of it.....CS was better in the scenes after
Maz. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks Soni and Aditi yea was wondering the same it doesn't make proper sense for him to say such things when they dint show him searching for her.

Rads: thanks 😃..yep definitely hot it was.

Krupsie babe!🤗 ..hehe...love ya..will wait to read ur take!