Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Kanika,texts work well don't they?I mean they have their mobiles all the time.
arjun_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitha80

Kanika,texts work well don't they?I mean they have their mobiles all the time.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......................ctz r conniving di.................they will make everyone's mobile at silentπŸ˜‰......or may be itz stone ageπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
this contest is an open one, so why is Rgaini so concerned that Sadhna is taking part? if Sadhna does not mean anything to her, why she is bothered? this is a question as per this track and should not be confused as any attack. Its a plain discussion....
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No signal works well!!After all that's the moat common fib one can say if they don't want to receive a call lol!
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lubie

Why is it sadhna fault, mind you. The poor soul goes out helping others who don t  care two cents for her. kaushi ke apne bache are so selfish. happily lost in their own worlds. one harly comes to visit her mother, and the other ne maa baap ke paise loota diye.

yeh to beton ka farz hota hai ke zimmedari uthayen.  Vinu khud hi arrange karleta loan shone . I dont know what grudge people have against sadhna.

there is no comparison to the dancing skills of ragini, lekin  sadhna did show alot of emotion it. Having said that, she is jsut doing what her heart tells her. for a purpose to save her mami who does not even like her. 😑

very well said,...I feel how come  noone remember the sobbing of Sdahna in the makeuproom, when she found out that Rgaini is also in the competition. I wonder why people are so mad and always try to find fault with her character. How can someone find fault with Sdahna's character?

Why not VEENU? ... Why doesnt Veenu say. ENOUGH of this unjustified claim that Sadhna should've told... NO, Sadhna should not have told. Its Veenu's duty!

Infact ... not even Veenu ... its Ragini's unmistakable duty!

Mamaji did not know about clot ... but atleast he was concerned...he kept notice and interrogated Sadhna about Mamiji's health all the time. He was worried about mamiji's health all the time. Took care of her food, medicines ... pressured for more check-ups...etc...

Sadhna kept it to herself so that she doesnt have to loose mamaji or give him a great shock which can unsettle him.... afterall he is alread under medications...

Why did not Ragini even feel anything? Its her mother, she gave Ragini birth! ... When Ranvir was in trouble, Ragini woke up from her sleep ... she was nervous. Here she doesnt feel a thing abut Mamiji?

She saw Mami faint.... mami asked her not to worry ... so she smiled and started dancing and having fun?

She didnt even share her mother's illness with her husband for even once ... or her MIL.... nobody!... instead she was playing smart and having fun with her husband ... posed as sleeping while not actually sleeping and all...etc!

She didnt even feel like calling back and knowing is everything was ok with her mom!

She didnt feel like consulting a third person about her mother.... or ask which medicine she is taking....which doctor she consulted....NOTHING???

No.... Ragini is not in Paris....she is in Agra... and that is her mother ... and she has atleast seen her NOT WELL.

A daughter's duty is not so easily washed away ... or not so dynamic that can be put on someone elses shoulder to be justified in her neglect...

Sadhna is doing more than anyone would ever do ... specially to such a mami and jiji and veenu bhaiya ... etc.
Edited by Ice-Thinker - 14 years ago
arjun_rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitha80

No signal works well!!After all that's the moat common fib one can say if they don't want to receive a call lol!

ya di..............the number........u r trying to call is not reachable.......or the number is buzy....or may be u r buzy............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No one in the Sharma family wants to trouble Ragini with anything....let her just dance and romance. She has been through so much and was in a major depression na...why trouble her. When Kaushi fainted and Ragini showed some concern...Kaushi and Nani told her...na beti tu Ranveerji par dyan dey. lol Bas ji Ragini was relaxed.
arjun_rocks thumbnail
one thing i cant get....sadhna was shown such a matured character................she has taken...........such large decisions going against everyone..like in case of aalek treatment she tooks panga from vasu....than to treat aalekh.................she has taken such a big risk of marrying shlok...so i cant get right why they r showing now that she cant tell ragini .....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..........why they showing this immaturity..from her part......
Edited by sweetkanu - 14 years ago