Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i understand you all saying why can't sadi just tell ragini, but its easier said then done, the last time sadi spoke to ragini, ragini told her such bad stuff, that everyone was right about you, you are selfish e.t.c ragini clearly showed that she doesn't want sadi in her life anymore hence telling ranvir to stay away from sadhna. imho ragini had no right to ell ranvir to stay away from sadhna, sadhna is ranvir's bhabi and no matter what differnece she has ranvir has a right to talk to sadhna, if it was ranvir not speaking to vinu he would never stop ragini from speaking to her brother.

sorry if i spoil this for anyone but many of us knw from seeing sbs and sbb that sadhna is puroposly gona fall down, now i have one question for sadhna, what is more important your mami's life  or your sister's pride?
ragini is silly for beileving vasu, she needs to use her brain and think why would sadhna take part to spite her, why would she do that and ragini knows very well that no one is talking ot sadhna so how does ragini think that sadi knows she is dancing in utsav?

if sadhna wins, ragini will come back to earth and realsie the truth, mamiji will be saved and maybe will apreceiate sadhna for who she is and best of all Vasu will get her punishment and best reply from sadhna for her evilness and hopefully mailka will go away if alekh opens his mouth!
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree that its sadhan's fault .... i dont understand how her brain works ..... usne ragini ko bata na tha ..... but its all useless .... u know on one hand she claims to be honesty is everything and right now she is just playing with other peoples lives ..... why didnt she tell ragini about mamiji's condition i still dont  understand .... with vinu u can not expect anyways because he is sometiems good to his parents and sometiems he is bad to his paretns .... he is not devoted to them .... but sadhana's personal problems with vasu has created all the problem .... its not fair that ragini doesnt know anything as she can help with the money ..... but sadhana is here just playing her own games .... how can she be so srue that she is going to win ..... she knows better ..... victims right now r mamiji and ragini ......
arjun_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krutiv100

i understand you all saying why can't sadi just tell ragini, but its easier said then done, the last time sadi spoke to ragini, ragini told her such bad stuff, that everyone was right about you, you are selfish e.t.c ragini clearly showed that she doesn't want sadi in her life anymore hence telling ranvir to stay away from sadhna. imho ragini had no right to ell ranvir to stay away from sadhna, sadhna is ranvir's bhabi and no matter what differnece she has ranvir has a right to talk to sadhna, if it was ranvir not speaking to vinu he would never stop ragini from speaking to her brother.

sorry if i spoil this for anyone but many of us knw from seeing sbs and sbb that sadhna is puroposly gona fall down, now i have one question for sadhna, what is more important your mami's life  or your sister's pride?
ragini is silly for beileving vasu, she needs to use her brain and think why would sadhna take part to spite her, why would she do that and ragini knows very well that no one is talking ot sadhna so how does ragini think that sadi knows she is dancing in utsav?

if sadhna wins, ragini will come back to earth and realsie the truth, mamiji will be saved and maybe will apreceiate sadhna for who she is and best of all Vasu will get her punishment and best reply from sadhna for her evilness and hopefully mailka will go away if alekh opens his mouth!

really appreciable............👏.that this time she not needs to loose deliberately......................i think saving sumone's life should be more important to her..............and i think by doing this everything will go wellll.....................plz dont show immaturity from sadhna............that will be really immature act from her part....................
Edited by sweetkanu - 14 years ago
Ragini's sole sole ambition now is to defeat Sadhna ... to show Sadhna ... this is what Vasu have incited Ragini by saying...
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trupat

i agree that its sadhan's fault .... i dont understand how her brain works ..... usne ragini ko bata na tha ..... but its all useless .... u know on one hand she claims to be honesty is everything and right now she is just playing with other peoples lives ..... why didnt she tell ragini about mamiji's condition i still dont  understand .... with vinu u can not expect anyways because he is sometiems good to his parents and sometiems he is bad to his paretns .... he is not devoted to them .... but sadhana's personal problems with vasu has created all the problem .... its not fair that ragini doesnt know anything as she can help with the money ..... but sadhana is here just playing her own games .... how can she be so srue that she is going to win ..... she knows better ..... victims right now r mamiji and ragini ......

Why should Sadhana be the one to inform Ragini ? Looks like doesn't want to give any more stress to her mentally depressed sister. Vinu could have informed her sister. But he has also not done that...so there must be a valid reason.

Why shouldn't we expect anything from Vinu in this case....he is Kaushi's real son and his mother is battling with her life. What has he done...why didn't he ask for any help to Ranveer.

Sadhana is playing her games...how...in the show Vasu is playing her games.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Girls din't we have this similar topic few days back about Sadhna🤔...there also discussion was about why Sadhna din't tell Ranvir about Mamiji./..and If I remember it went till 15 pages..right..so don't you'll feel again and again we are opening repitative topics now😳..Instead of discussing about the episode,we are discussing the same things like who is right and who is wrong again and again...

Sinse its been discussed at least 5-6 times in different posts...I don't see any reason why again we need to discuss it..so  closing it

**Topic closed