Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Errrrmmmm.... Sid needs to protect his sister Sue from a certain bratty woman who is in the business of lamps and hunters.

really? I wonder who she is :P
Asthuox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Your a tru star in this whole writing thing. Gosh never get tired of prasing your beautiful, outstanding, wonderfully, in short perfect. Thats all i can really say. You leave me impressed all the time. God bless your writing skills. Your got a awesome talent. This piece is going to inspire to write my post you know :') ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Love you lots Poco
Miss.Netherland thumbnail
It was literally heart breaking.  Tears were burning into my eyes but they did not come. Heart ached full of pain as AR have been a part of my life. And the concept of 'being unwanted' i relate back to it. It hurts unimaginable as a wound can heal within the time. But this eventually becomes a mentality which you cannot get rid of. Aww loveSid & ridz
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Oooh, another fantastic post!

Nitzie, with each and every new post of yours, I find myself being more and more drawn into Sid-Riddhima's traumatic, tense relationship. My heart goes out to Sid after practically every episode now. He has been so selfless, so dutiful. And this is what he got in return? He has every right to feel terribly hurt, and I can see why he is. Like I said before, it will be very interesting to see how Riddhima handles this situation, since Sid is hurt beyond repair.

I personally loved Sid's outburst on the basketball court. And his comment about how Riddhima doesn't listen to anyone (to Padma in Sanjeevani) was chilling. He has a way of giving these ice-cold retorts that really sting the soul...Poor, poor Sid.
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WOW Pocahontas!

I havent watched the episode yet, but your words do justice to the emotions that the actors deliver-I can IMAGINE the scene in my mind....there doesnt even seem to be the need to watch it!

Amazing, you have a natural talent, I don't even need to tell you that I'm sure your aware of it by now ! :P

Keep writing, its amazingg to read!

X

liquidfantasy thumbnail
bful feelings shown in the write up...good..๐Ÿ˜Š
I was actually thinking that Sid was being a tee bit harsh today. But after reading ur take on how it hurts 10x MORE than it sounds. I understood ๐Ÿ˜Š
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sid really has no one to talk to, its all inside of him - burning up
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow ... i just loved the way you summed up today's episode
 (also very inspiring too) and i was able to understand the whole situation much better after reading your post

personally, i think its very hard to decide on whos side to take .. but then something just seems to be drawing me towards sid's side...
There's nothing wrong with what Sid did today ..
it obviously hurts when your wife tries to commit suicide on the day of your marriage... and the feeling of being "unwanted" is really hard to get through... it slowly get etched into your mind and starts to make yourself feel really useless.. 
i mean realli, he tries sooo hard to make her happy and this is what he gets in return? but at the same time .. he should make sure tht his anger and frustration doesnt fully take over him

but as for riddhima ... she has her reasons too.. i understand tht she dusnt like this marriage, but then y would u agree to it?
n suicide is DEFINTELY no the rite situation
but after seeing the end of today's episode, i'm actually happy to see tht she is going to try to move on ...plus its gonna be ridz tht has to wait for sid, and finally she'll understand how it feels like to be in his shoes ... and just like the usualy stuff this will definitely draw them back 2gether ... and love will happen ... eventually๐Ÿ˜‰
adiarmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post dear!
Their states of mind wonderfully described.
i feel very sad for Sid. he didn't deserve that.
but then again Ridz knows what her fault was and wants to put things right..
This is a very sensitive situation for both of them but as u said,They both are on different planes , in different states of mind...... and yet... like always something is going to pull them back together ..........as stupid as it sounds , as abstract as it sounds .... it is the BOND.
hopefully that hapeens!