Is Nikunj set to become Mrs Rahul Mahajan?-Article

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Is Nikunj set to become Mrs Rahul Mahajan?

Controversy's favourite child Rahul Mahajan has reached the last leg of his ambitious dulhania le jaayega gamble. The three finalists are Nikunj Malik, Dimpy Ganguly and Harpreet Chabra and in all probability it would be Nikunj who will be tying the knot with Mahajan Jr on March 5.

A source informs, "The show has got its three finalists who will lock horns in the finale to go on to marry Rahul on 5 March. The three girls are Nikunj, Dimpy and Harpreet. In all probability, Nikunj will walk away home as the winner as Rahul has developed a liking for her. Apparently, Rahul is already dating her and is completely bowled over by her intelligence and beauty."

25-year-old Malik is an accessory designer from Faridabad. She apparently likes to read and write poetry. She wants to marry Rahul because she finds him to be courageous. Delhi girl, Harpreet Chabra, who is 21 is a model and an anchor by profession and is quite mature for her age. Dimpy too is 21 and is from Kolkata and is a model and actress. She gave up a lead role with a leading Bengali filmmaker to come on RDLJ.

The show started with 12 prospective brides - Harpreet Chabra, Dimpy Ganguly, Nikunj Malik, Twinkle Mukherjee, Charmy Chauhan, Mrinmai Kolwalkar, Priyadarshani Singh, Mani Thakur, Tannu Bhatia, Swati Augustin, Davinder Sidhu and Shannti Dinnoo.

When contacted, SMM Ausaja, Mahajan's business manager refused to comment on it. We also sent a text message to co-producer Fazila Allana but she didn't revert.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW Dimpy gave up a movie to come to the show ??? Really she must be out of brains 😆
JawSoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No i dont like Nikuj and dimpy
i likE Harpreet
kishubedi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this post has been posted already

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1343357
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
dimpy n harpreet r too young
simran9999 thumbnail
This is interesting. So may be Dimpy is the runaway bride. There is great chemistry between Rahul and Dimpy and if she was the chosen one, I can see her refusing to marry him.Same with Harpreet 👏 👏

If this article is to be believed, the no-brainer turns out to be Nikunj 😆
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good for rahul and nikunj...my opinion doesnt matter...but i feel nikunj wants to win to prove herself superior than the other girls...
she always wants to prove herself the best and cannot accept a second position.
she would have had an ego issue if she wouldnt have won...so congratulations to her! she has won herself a sissy hubby !!! 😉
adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aw! you shouldve said that its a spoiler!!!!
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nikunj will win but I thing I'm the only one who want Harpreet to win!!!!
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i want dimpy 2 win
i realy lyk her chemistry with rahul