Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: arss

@Poca

can i use that as my siggly line please? i really love it.

Do you even need ask, baby? πŸ˜†
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Do you even need ask, baby? πŸ˜†

Aaaaaaaaaw thanks, i soo love you... πŸ€—
hey poco, i was just waiting for your post today!!!!
thank you so much buddy, it's always a treat reading them, i always get a new insight of the characters and the episode on the whole!!

The dialogues and scenes were aplty done, KW stole the show!!!
JW was good too!

Sid - ridhz conversation both on the terrace and in the room were awesome!!! finally we get to see wht Sid thinks, his feeling, him as a person!!!

He vented and poured out his heart today!!!

He knocked the much needed and already delayed sense in that woman!!! He spoke both for himself and her family! "was it my fault Armaan left" "you never thought about me"

I am happy he refused to marry her and made his stand very clear! He had enough from her, if she doesn't trust him then y marry her!

As you said, sid will maintain distance from Ridhz, coz he is heartbroken and no longer trusts her. Ridhz will be confused coz she still loves Armaan but doesn't want to hurt Sid and wud want to be a good wife if not a life partner!!

It's going to be a new journey for both of them as individuals and as husband and wife!...it will be interesting ti watch....

Armaan in her heart and Sid in her life , the journey is tougher for Riddhima from all sides - i loved the way you penned it down, just in one sentence!!!

cheers
Kai

Edited by Kai_Hiwatari - 14 years ago
heerhoney thumbnail
hi nitz sid simply stole the show todayπŸ‘πŸ‘ he proved he is a secure self assured man who knows what he is doing he was calmness personified even in such a critical situation the way he handled the entire situation with such aplomb was indeed praise worthy ridzi i guess for a moment just let loose and brought herself inside sids fold literally ( the pain  in her voice when she uttered sids name spoke volumes whatever their marriage relationship might be remains to be seen but sid certainly has earned a lot of respect in ridzis eyes ) by the looks of it on monday sid and ridzi will finally become man and wife ( as i can guess sid will not utter a word in front of shanky and will not tell him abt the suicide attempt he is such a sweetheart we all know by now )

sids line  "i refuse u dr ridhhima gupta  " beautifully captured sids present state of mind his inner quiet feelings really well karan deserves a  big big applause for his acting today  a true star indeed ⭐️

ps in the precap sidma looked  breathtakingly beautiful in the shaadi sequence  me still drooling over karan in the bridegroom attire 😍
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very beautifully written...I love your penmanship.....
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderfully described!

its about time sid lets out his emotion, his angry, his fury
and tis times for ridz to listen. i have to say sid did awsome
job today - they both did actaully
the emotions were just right to let the other person know
how much they are being hurt
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Love and luck always,πŸ€—

God bless you.

Ditto

And thanks 😊
hey thanks poco, i wasn't aware the white paper in ridhz hand was her and Armaan's photo!!! i was like want is that in her hand, now!!!🀣 Edited by Kai_Hiwatari - 14 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

hey poco, i was just waiting for your post today!!!!

thank you so much buddy, it's always a treat reading them, i always get a new insight of the characters and the episode on the whole!!

The dialogues and scenes were aplty done, KW stole the show!!!
JW was good too!

Sid - ridhz conversation both on the terrace and in the room were awesome!!! finally we get to see wht Sid thinks, his feeling, him as a person!!!

He vented and poured out his heart today!!!

He knocked the much needed and already delayed sense in that woman!!! He spoke both for himself and her family! "was it my fault Armaan left" "you never thought about me"

I am happy he refused to marry her and made his stand very clear! He had enough from her, if she doesn't trust him then y marry her!

As you said, sid will maintain distance from Ridhz, coz he is heartbroken and no longer trusts her. Ridhz will be confused coz she still loves Armaan but doesn't want to hurt Sid and wud want to be a good wife if not a life partner!!  This is gonna be something interesting to see how it develops, in this sense, RIdz taking the first step in marriage that is kidna letting Armaan go, and we know she has seen this another side to Sid, but all hopes went down today from Sid's point, and this distance will be something that Ridz will miss how Sid is with her

It's going to be a new journey for both of them as individuals and as husband and wife!...it will be interesting ti watch....

Armaan in her heart and Sid in her life , the journey is tougher for Riddhima from all sides - i loved the way you penned it down, just in one sentence!!!

cheers
Kai

Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!! what a wonderful update!!!