Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: shonuu

😆😆😆,,hey fast trak,,dont you know,,we have named srkluvr  as ichha of the forum,,she really deserve a bravery award for loving taps,,,and i love her dedication for taps,,,,

yeh im a proven icha! i still cant see tapu's faults! and I still cannot hate her for some reason and on top of all that i still feel real sorry for her! so yeh! and i know everyone will hate me for this but I want Tapasya to be with Veer!
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

yeh im a proven icha! i still cant see tapu's faults! and I still cannot hate her for some reason and on top of all that i still feel real sorry for her! so yeh! and i know everyone will hate me for this but I want Tapasya to be with Veer!

hey,,,can i have a cup of  tea with you dear??? i have very latest and effective,,rat kill which i want you to taste??? say yes ichha..plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss😛
Edited by shonuu - 14 years ago
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

why do you want taps to be veer --- so that she can take over a virtually broken veer
allready he will be depressed with vansh - iccha marraige ..
why do you want to torture veer further 😆
veer, run away from the girls and your own cartoon family where nobody cares a damn for you 😭
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

hey,,,can i have a cup of  tea with you dear??? i have very latest and effective,,rat kill which i want you to taste??? say yes ichha..plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss😛

awww u wana kill me veer?😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijaya_ls

why do you want taps to be veer --- so that she can take over a virtually broken veer
allready he will be depressed with vansh - iccha marraige ..
why do you want to torture veer further 😆
veer, run away from the girls and your own cartoon family where nobody cares a damn for you 😭

no i just think hes the only person in the entire world that might just might be able to help her.
Dhriti. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

no i just think hes the only person in the entire world that might just might be able to help her.

and then there will be no one in the entire world who can be able to help VEER😉
bechara veer, pyar pyar na raha..........😭
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhriti_roy

and then there will be no one in the entire world who can be able to help VEER😉
bechara veer, pyar pyar na raha..........😭

R u a sadist SRKLuvr? How can u not see what we all r seeing?
Do u like anyone snatching ur love from u? would u like if Tappu snatches ur love from u?
rakun 4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i simply luv taps
shes so pretty....and her eyes are really lyk button as veer said it in one ov his video lol 😳
i kno she has negative character but with out ani dought shes gorgeous
 and i m tottly fida on her

SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: fast trak

R u a sadist SRKLuvr? How can u not see what we all r seeing?
Do u like anyone snatching ur love from u? would u like if Tappu snatches ur love from u?

dunno😕 but i still feel real sorry for her! I see what shes doing...but I believe its all the result of a bad upbringing by Nani and her parents never saw what was happening and when Jogi did he didnt do anything about it so basically nani made tapu into another version of herself and pushkar and the only way a misled person can be brought on the right track again is if they get influenced by a good person. So I still have hope for tapu...if icha was wedded into a different house and away from tapu's life thn the insanity may stop however the creatives are gonna wed them in the same house and tapu's inferior-feel will continue as she will be choti bahu! and icha will get all responsibilities! so yeh the creatives are gonna drag this further and further!
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this is the reason why the show is doing awfully gr8 .................. crazy fan following over beauty than nature