Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I also love Tapu LOL
I just hope that thia continues a little longer! and shes very very insanely pretty!

With people like this to encourage and praise such evil people, no wonder this show is going on....strange how people like you SRKLuvr is choosing evil over good, just becoz the negative character looks good...how shallow can you be!!!!
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

R u a sadist SRKLuvr? How can u not see what we all r seeing?
Do u like anyone snatching ur love from u? would u like if Tappu snatches ur love from u?

dunno😕 but i still feel real sorry for her! I see what shes doing...but I believe its all the result of a bad upbringing by Nani and her parents never saw what was happening and when Jogi did he didnt do anything about it so basically nani made tapu into another version of herself and pushkar and the only way a misled person can be brought on the right track again is if they get influenced by a good person. So I still have hope for tapu...if icha was wedded into a different house and away from tapu's life thn the insanity may stop however the creatives are gonna wed them in the same house and tapu's inferior-feel will continue as she will be choti bahu! and icha will get all responsibilities! so yeh the creatives are gonna drag this further and further!
SRKLuvr...u are trying to justify Evil-Taps actions in doing all the vile things that she has been doing....even when Ichcha was not in the Bundela house, she used to do this drama of this Sati-savitri bahu...what is that about..........all that rude behaviour away from Ichcha...what was the about....if she needs to impress Veer, she needs to change for real and then probably Veer would soften towards her...but she is ahead of that Nani also...she tried to kill someone and has no regrets.

Maybe that Chacha should get Taps to high on some stuff, then maybe she will straighten out.