Frequent Posters

MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -vandy-

where am i in this story?????

Not anywhere near my Heeriye! 😡😡
Yth is fari her bestfriend?? Wth is that gfn biru? This isnt btk. Argh...
MimiLulu thumbnail
PART 4

Fari called and called Heeriye again and again but either her calls were getting ignored or it would go straight to voice messages.  Fari had all kind of thoughts in her head.  What if Prem Juneja kidnapped Heer for revenge?  What if he force fed her parathas?  Heeriye hated parathas!  What if he pushed her in the Thames??  Oh Meri Heeriye, Fari thought.   She was now having a full on panic attack.    She decided to try calling her once more.

"Hi, you have reached Heer Maan.  I can't take your call right now so please leave a message.  If it's you, Fari, please know if someone has pushed me down the Thames, my phone would not be working, so calm down."  said the automatic voice mail.

This Heeriye bhi na.   If not Thames, surely this Prem Juneja has pushed her in front of a train!  Oh Meri Heeriye. 

Fari decided she must fly off to London right away.  She called Biru for advice. 

"Hello?" answered a female voice.  DEEPIKA!!

"Kasmanu kahni!  Ullu di pathi!!  Gadhi!  Where is my man?" Fari almost forgot about Heeriye. 

"Geez, calm down.  He went to the bathroom." answered Deepika.

"Why do you have his phone?  Oh if meri Heeriye wasn't in trouble, I would have flown right away to Vegas to teach you a lesson!"  Fari shouted on the phone.  Las Vegas or London?  Biru or Heeriye?

"Hello Fari?? Fari listen, the whole team is having dinner together and I left my phone when I had to go to the bathroom. Nothing else, calm down!  You trust me, don't you?  Mujhe meri towels ki kasam, I only love you!" Ranbir said as he grabbed the phone from Deepika.

Towels ki kasam?  He was telling the truth.  Fari told him all about Heeriye and Biru decided until Fari doesn't see Heeriye herself, she won't calm down so it's better if she flies to London.

Fari quickly got off the phone and called a travel agent and booked her flight for London for the very same night.  She packed her bags and hurried to JFK airport. 

2 hours later, she was sitting on the plane. 

"No worries, Heeriye!  Here I come!" said Fari as the flight took off.
Edited by Sonalicious - 14 years ago
amu142 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Satyanash!! Yeh toh Premeer ki jagah Fari-Biru ki love story lag rahi hai!! errr....cholly!! Fari-Heeriye ki love ishtory lag rahi hai!
MimiLulu thumbnail
Thand rakh, putter!  Prem and Heeriye story would begin shortly.  You can't expect it to start right away!
amu142 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Fari flies across the Pond only to meet Heeriye just after receiving a call, and u expect me to wait for Premeer story to begin?? after devoting 3 parts to establish the relationship between the 2 leading ladies, u expect Thand rakh!! mahoul Garam hota ja raha hai!

MimiLulu thumbnail
Well Anu is in charge of Heeriye's POV.   How can I write about Premeer love story if I am all the way in New York?  That's why I am flying to London.  

-Sky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Will I be added into this story?
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sonalicious

Not anywhere near my Heeriye! 😡😡

darling....correction....i want to be near "my prem"😉

u can continue with ur love story with heer.....😆
anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Balluistan TV Company 🤣

oh i love this naughty heer, i love her, i love her, for a change made prem a ullu instead of becoming a ullu herself. i love this heer. 😊 What fari is going to london, y y y, omg y is she so possessive of heer.😕 i thought this is ph love story. no!😕 but now this seems to be Fari-heeriye(FH) love story,😕 so fari loves biru so is this fari-biru love story? 😕omg sirf teen updates aur itne sare love stories aur saath mey deepika bhi, omg confusion, confusion.😕😕😕

i was never so confused even after watching EK's show 🤣

anuuuuuuuuuuu, waitinggggggggggggggggggggg.