BTK's ..When Prem met Heer | EPIlogue Pg 48

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ok guys, this is a different kind of BTK production.

leave your comments,suggestions,what you want to happen next........😉

Chapters 9,10 &11...................Pg10.
Chapters 12&13 & 14..............Pg.11
Chapters 14&15   (yeah, 14 again!  *rolls eyes*) ...................Pg12.
Chapters 16 &17..........Pg13.
Chapter 18....................Pg 14. 
Chapters 19 & 20........Pg.15
Chapter 21...................Pg16
Chapter 22...................Pg17.
Chapter 23...................Pg18.
Chapter 24 & 25.........Pg19.
Chapter 26...................Pg.20
Chapter 27...................Pg 21.
Chapter 28 &29 .............................Pg22.
Chapter 30......................................Pg23.
Chapters 31&32 ...........................Pg23
Chapter 33,34 &35.................................... .Pg 24
Chapters 42,43,44......................................Pg25.
Chapter 45............................Pg26.
Chapter 49...........................................Pg.29

The tube station was packed as usual. 8.30 AM on a Tuesday . Heer was walking up the escalator brushing past the people standing  along the right. Reaching the top she took a left turn towards the exit to the street. The man in front was striding through the swing doors and suddenly Heer was whacked in the face by a glass pane.

She just about managed to stay on her feet and could hear a few gasps. Holding a gloved hand to her face she nodded as best she could to everyone that she was fine and moved aside to stand against the wall. A concerned, slightly embarrassed face lingered in front of her, "I'm so sorry. I'm an idiot, I should have held the door open for you."

"well duh!"  Heer thought. But said the opposite," No, really, it's not your fault."
"are you alright? Can I get you a cup of coffee? It's the least I can do."
Heer looked at him questioningly, he pointed outside," just a few doors down this way"    

They walked out together, this time he held the door open and the cold February air hit them. The pavement was a mass of people walking at breakneck speed trying to get somewhere in a hurry and out of the cold. But Heer loved the frigid air. It hit her that she was walking with a stranger to go have coffee.  He opened the door and held it, while she slipped past.

"I'm Heer Maan" she said, holding out her hand. "Prem Juneja" came the answer.
"What will you have?" 
"a hot chocolate if that's ok."
 "and I'll have a glass of water thanks." Prem smiled at the waitress who managed a weak smile in reply.

"It might snow today they said." Prem was trying to make Heer comfortable. Showing her to the table, waiting till she was seated. He felt stupid and hoped the embarrassment didn't show. Why did she look so calm and otherworldly? Was she suffering from concussion? Maybe he should insist that she get herself checked out by a doctor.

"You work somewhere here?" he asked bravely.
 "Yes, down the road, at the Old Bailey"
"You're a lawyer?"
 "hmm. A barrister."
"For the Crown?"    Heer nodded.

Prem was starting to sweat. A lawyer who hardly spoke, who had just had a door slam in her face thanks to him, was now seated opposite him with the gravest pair of eyes he had ever seen."

He fidgeted and darted looks towards the waitress, willing her to hurry up. How long does a hot chocolate take? Finally they were served and Heer shifted her gaze to the scene outside. It had started to snow. Prem couldn't take his eyes off her and memorised her face. What was this? Fear or attraction? He couldn't tell, probably spellbinding was the right word. He gulped down his water while she sipped her chocolate, cupping her hands round to warm them. Suddenly those eyes looked at him and he hurriedly looked away.

"Thank you for the chocolate"  "Not at all. The least I could do." Heer got up and before Prem could  stand she leant down slightly and said, "I'm not really a barrister. I was just having a laugh."

Prem stopped breathing for a second and shot a surprised look at her. He thought he caught a slight hint of a smile. But those eyes were giving nothing away. Before he could react, she was gone and he sat there looking at the door. The waitress, who had no one else to serve watched him and wondered whether she had just witnessed a lover's tiff.     Finally Prem got up to pay and walked out into the snow.

Heer   was well ahead of him, walking at a brisk pace, snowflakes settling on her hair, her breath condensing. She was remembering that day at her aunt's place when she had been given a 'dose of common sense' and told to consider 'settling down'. She had hated that well planned ambush by her relatives. What did they think they would achieve? Surely they knew her better than to talk about arranged marriages. Her aunt even had a picture to show her.  A picture of Prem Juneja.  

Still walking, Heer got her gloves off, pulled her phone out and dialled.  "Fari? You'll never believe what just happened'''"

Edited by locman - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Very intersting so far

I wonder what will happen next?
Will FAri be able to save the day?
Maybe or maybe not 😛
Edited by -Sky- - 14 years ago
amu142 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Heer made Prem a Super Ullu!! not that we wasnt b4 that! Ladki ko dekhte hi janab latoo ban gaye! and Heer lied! ofcourse, she recognised him! so had fun tormenting him for a while! Seems like Prem will take revenge when he gets to know that Heer is his prospective bride!!

Fari Mausi , leave Biru Mausa in peace for sumtime and solve ur Heeriye's problems first! she needs u now!
masin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
o kk its about time i ask....as embarrassing as it may be since being a deshian i should noe this.but i don't ! :(

what is BTK?? lol!! i'm sorry...but i've read soo many of ur hilarious and crazy postss....and after i'm done laughing like an insane person at 1 am, i always end up confused in the end as to wht i was reading! LOL!

lovee
Samra :)
..Anusha.. thumbnail
@samra BTK = Balluistan TV Kompany.  😊

MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Of course Fari would help her Heeriye.  Oh Heeriye, worry not, Fari to the rescue!!!
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
me ish here!!!!
lemme read it properly...i'll get back to it!
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
PART 2

As Fari watched the snow fall outside, she decided to make a cup of coffee.   Things have not been going great for her.  Her husband, Ranbir, has left for work to Las Vegas for a whole month.  To say, Fari missed him, would have been an understatement.   To make matters worse, Fari knew, Ranbir's co-worker and his ex, Deepika, was also there.  

Fari went back near the window and drank her coffee sadly. Just than, her phone rang.   She checked the screen where "Heeriye" was flashing.  

Oh Heeriye.  Just the person I would want to talk to.

"Hello, Heeriye?? Where have you been?" 
Fari said as she answered the phone.

"Fari? You'll never guess what just happened..." Heer said breathlessly.

Umm.  This Heeriye bhi na.  Everything wrong has to happen to her.  Fari almost didnt' want to know what is going wrong in Heer's life now.

"What happened? Why do you sound like you are out of breath?  Heeriye, are you ok?  Oh meri Heeriye..should I come and see you?  Are you okay?  Oh meri Heeriye!!"

"Oye, calm down.  I am fine!  But listen...."
Heer rolled her eyes as she answered her over-dramatic best friend.    Fari listened as Heer told her of what happened as Heer got off work and how she met Prem Juneja, the guy she's supposed to marry.

"OMG!!  Hahahahahaha!  Heeriye!  Poor guy!  Now what??" Fari couldn't believe her mahaan best friend actually fooled someone.  This Heeriye bhi na.  Always surprising. 

"Fari, can I call you back later?  He's right behind me!"  Heer's sounded afraid.

Fari hanged up the phone and started to get worried.  She knew how Heer always got in trouble.  Maybe Fari should go meet Heeriye.  

Edited by Sonalicious - 14 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
where am i in this story?????
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Going to meet Heer was not just a matter of hailing a cab.

Heer in London and Fari in New York. It was one of those crazy friendships that had lasted even after they got separated and lived across the 'pond', as the Brits like to cal the Atlantic Ocean.

Whenever anything of any import happened to Heer, she called Fari.

When Heer got called for an audition in a soap, she called Fari, but why did she call Fari now?

Was Prem Juneja so important that Fari had to be told?  why?

Heer could sense that Prem was right behind her.

"if only I had a door to slam in his face!" she thought.  But she kept walking.

"Hey Heer!"

"What? how rude!"  she thought. she kept walking.

"ok any faster and i'm gonna slip!"

Heer kept walking, pretending not to hear.

the phone rang in her hand.  "Heer!  what's going on? is this guy following you? call the cops!"

"Fari, i've got it under control. I'll call you." Heer hissed into the phone and rolled her eyes.

"No wonder Biru spends half his time running away from her" Heer muttered to herself.

"whose Biru?"  Prem was alongside her, slightly out of breath, but still managing a goofy smile.

"i hardly think that's any of your business" 

"ooooooo!  Boyfriend?"

Heer could have punched him then and there but there were people everywhere. even walking two abreast is difficult on London pavements, thank goodness.

"Look, i'm sorry i lied back there. it's just a game i play with people and the opportunity presented itself so i took it."  Heer more or less spoke at machine gun pace and stepped up the pace again.

"Well that's ok by me. I'd just like to know if Heer is your real name......and ......huh.....i just realised that i'm not as fit as i should be."

the phone rang again,  and Heer ignored it......Fari ki bachi could be a pest.......

"Yes, my name is Heer and it was nice talking to you, but I've got to go. Bye."

With that, Heer turned into the next tube station and practically galloped down the stairs and into a waiting train.

Two hours later she was at home, dog tired, not bothering to even get her overcoat off, she collapsed into bed....