Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Nitz you sum up everything so well that it makes me fall in love with your post and makes me read it over and over again.

Sid doing the arrangements and seeing everything is done correctly. He questions himself it's a big day for him and he is not nervous. The same Sid few months ago would not know what is right and wrong, use to be confuse about his feelings or regret his actions is not worrying on his wedding day.

We could see the awkwardness b/w SR. They didn't knew how to start their conversation and exchanged a formal hi. Sid made sure Ridz is comfortable and did what any girl would want her to be husband to do take care of her and make this day special. The gang was quite impressed by Sid esp Naina. She is a girl and knows it is always nice to make the girl feel she is special.

Sid proposing Ridz promising her to take all her pain and sufferings. Riddhima is suprised she didn't expected Sid to do this. She didn't knew what to say. She can'; do a fake promise to him when she knows tomorrow  she might not see the light of the day nor does she wants to give him false hopes. Sid puts ring in Ridz finger while the gang watches it and are happy for them.

Sid looking at Ridz while haldi being applied to her. We could see there is something which is pulling him to Riddhima. He questions himself if he is falling for her but then reminds no he is not.

Sometimes you meet strangers and feel connected to them. You often wonder what can be relation b/w the two of you. You might be two corners of a river bank but there is something which connect you two maybe the water that is flowing keeps you connected with one another even if you don't wish to. Life is strange and you never know what will happen tomorrow.

Coming to the precap, Ridz saying Sid there can be nothing b/w them we can see where it is coming from. Ridz is heartbroken and decided to end her life on the day of wedding. She knows Sid is a good person and would try his best to keep her happy but she can't give him any false hopes when she knows she might not be there tomorrow and if she is she won't be able to love Sid as Armaan resides in her heart even now.

@RED.......................WOW.............WOW...........WOW

Posted: 14 years ago
THE WAY K.WAHI  PORTRAYED SIDs STATE 2day is WORTH MIILLIONS OF APPLAUSE👏

K.WAHI WAS JUST OUT STANDING 2DAY....

THE EPI BELONGED TO HIM....................

the restlessness ..the fear......the disgust......the anger..........it felt he was  in there for real...................

HATS OFF TO HIM

even in the terrace scene when he says ridz ll mk the road form frndship to love

also when after the zeher fiasco..ridz trips and he catches her.thet were so close
i did feel the sizzle...................i DID HV GOOSEBUMPS....................

HIS  touches r all soooooooo innocent...............when he was caressing her stomach..........................I FOUND IT ALL SO CUTE

KARAN WAHI IS UNDOUBTEDLY THE BEST IN TELLYWOOD AT PRESENT