Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

yeps but he cud have done it in a better way..ek toh Naitik will misunderstand again that Akshara didn't wanna come back with him..and instead of blaming Naitik why he didn't come all these days, he should have told him that Akshara , was waiting for his call but didn't tell her family tht she left her house...and she didn't tell Vishambhar that Naitik asked her to leave , in order to protect Naitik...she wants to go back to her sasural but they want Naitik and his family to forget the differences and accept her back..

If Shaurya says everything to Naitik then what will Akshara tell Naitik...the atom bomb is still waiting to explode 😃. I hope Aksh throws that final bomb so that Naitik comes back fully on track.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: Nishitah512

If Shaurya says everything to Naitik then what will Akshara tell Naitik...the atom bomb is still waiting to explode 😃. I hope Aksh throws that final bomb so that Naitik comes back fully on track.

she just has to ask him one question.."why do u believe others and not ask me, not talk to me?"
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

she just has to ask him one question.."why do u believe others and not ask me, not talk to me?"

I hope Dimri is reading this 😃 😃 😃. I am looking forward to the episode after so many days. Last few episodes have been good.
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even though Naitik has been a dork to Akshara lately, I liked this episode, especially these 2 bits: Naitik not reacting angrily to Shaurya and then LYING to his mom when he got home 👏 AND Akshara's dialogues to Shaurya, especially the bit where she says she knows her husband well and he wouldn't do anything for "dikhava". I liked Shaurya's anger, though I think it exploded a lil too late in this track.

Oh and nani's face when Shaurya was giving his speech 🤣