Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sanw

Oh Charu dear🤗

even I was thinking as if the CVs went through our conversation before writing the dialogues yesterday. yes U said Aksh was confident that naitik wouldnt come if he didnt want to & also not becoz he was forced.👏

the episode was awesome but I thought naitik should have made a few seconds halt to take a good look at aksh before he left

it became obvious after he told Gayitri that it's wrong to bring Aksh back right now bec. her family might misunderstand..

talking about Singhania's, they always wanted Akshara back, for the family honour or whatever was the reason....initially they also pressurized naitik to get her back, understanding that it's naitik's fault....i just hope for sometime allz well in Singhania house..they celebrate holi in a grand way , jus like last yr celebrations (my daughter is watching tht holi video all the time 😃 )
Krinya thumbnail

thanks charu for the lovely update even after that severe headache.

I was so sure that naitik will go away before meeting aksh & it happened. but the best part is, he went on his own to get her & aksh knows it that he cannot be forced to do anything.

from shaurya's point of view he was right. where was the brother in him for all these days? he never opened his mouth in front of nani! so why now?

best part was the precap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think CV's took notice of our "anti nani" campaign and now YRKKH is SO peaceful without her blabbering ! i loved her silent reaction 😃
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

it became obvious after he told Gayitri that it's wrong to bring Aksh back right now bec. her family might misunderstand..

talking about Singhania's, they always wanted Akshara back, for the family honour or whatever was the reason....initially they also pressurized naitik to get her back, understanding that it's naitik's fault....i just hope for sometime allz well in Singhania house..they celebrate holi in a grand way , jus like last yr celebrations (my daughter is watching tht holi video all the time 😃 )

Aww so cute daughter😊 charu
yes, it should be aal izz well- in the singhnia family. but as per the new promo, all is not well with egoistic naitik. he is not going to accept aksh with a warm hug, but a shrugg.

Its going to be tough for aksh to get naitik back in the mood thanks to shaurya's good but harsh words.

I hope they celebrate holi after this Shivratri and then we get to see naksh together
Edited by sanw - 14 years ago
j_veenu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...!!!
Krinya thumbnail

Aww so cute daughter😊charu

yes, it should be aal izz well- in the singhnia family. but as per the new promo, all is not well with egoistic naitik. he is not going to accept aksh with a warm hug, but a shrugg.

Its going to be tough for aksh to get naitik back in the mood thanks to shaurya's good but harsh words.

I hope they celebrate holi after this Shivratri and then we get to see naksh together

naitik is just 1 daant away frm being normal...bas i'm waiting for that....he hardly talks when he's upset and it's very difficult to make him speak....if aksh was patient for a few more days n not talk to him at that time, he wud have come back to normal on his own...aksh leaving the house left him furious , angry & alone n all the time he was asking himself akshara ne aisa kyun kiya 🤣 when vishambhar came to talk to Daddaji, he was hopeful that she'll be back..remember he looked up to his room n then asked gayitri what happened today? 😃 the bottomline is, he wanted her back, she wanted to come back, his family wanted aksh back, akshara's family also wanted the same but everybody's ego and abhimaan came in b/w
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _charu_

naitik is just 1 daant away frm being normal...bas i'm waiting for that....he hardly talks when he's upset and it's very difficult to make him speak....if aksh was patient for a few more days n not talk to him at that time, he wud have come back to normal on his own...aksh leaving the house left him furious , angry & alone n all the time he was asking himself akshara ne aisa kyun kiya 🤣 when vishambhar came to talk to Daddaji, he was hopeful that she'll be back..remember he looked up to his room n then asked gayitri what happened today? 😃 the bottomline is, he wanted her back, she wanted to come back, his family wanted aksh back, akshara's family also wanted the same but everybody's ego and abhimaan came in b/w

ek daant toh pad gayi
shaurya made his realise what he did
but best part was shaurya made him feel that the maheshwari family also felt the psin of akshara
otherwise naitik wouldnt have realsied what aksh had gone though, not to the extent it will be now after shaurya's speech!
I think that was a must
rest will be done by aksh😉
gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for that detailed update. hope you feel better now.
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update charu
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update, the track looks like getting on track
Krinya thumbnail

ek daant toh pad gayi

shaurya made his realise what he did

but best part was shaurya made him feel that the maheshwari family also felt the psin of akshara

otherwise naitik wouldnt have realsied what aksh had gone though, not to the extent it will be now after shaurya's speech!

I think that was a must

rest will be done by aksh😉

yeps but he cud have done it in a better way..ek toh Naitik will misunderstand again that Akshara didn't wanna come back with him..and instead of blaming Naitik why he didn't come all these days, he should have told him that Akshara , was waiting for his call but didn't tell her family tht she left her house...and she didn't tell Vishambhar that Naitik asked her to leave , in order to protect Naitik...she wants to go back to her sasural but they want Naitik and his family to forget the differences and accept her back..