Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yasmeeneee thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yaaaaa he called his father Yaar and i was surprised plus laughing on it ... and i m besoming fan of saajan singh when he was introduced i knew it i ll hate him but now i actually love his acting and dialogue in yesterday epi when he was calling Krishna "Pitha jee oye pitah jee" 🀣 was soooo hilarious
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yasmeeneee

yaaaaa he called his father Yaar and i was surprised plus laughing on it ... and i m besoming fan of saajan singh when he was introduced i knew it i ll hate him but now i actually love his acting and dialogue in yesterday epi when he was calling Krishna "Pitha jee oye pitah jee" 🀣 was soooo hilarious

yes, he has such dialogues... goodness me, I don't know how the actors keep a straight face while saying the lines πŸ˜†
I keep laughing even though I've seen the same scene more than thrice πŸ˜†
yasmeeneee thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkmystery

yes, he has such dialogues... goodness me, I don't know how the actors keep a straight face while saying the lines πŸ˜†
I keep laughing even though I've seen the same scene more than thrice πŸ˜†

Exactly, how many shots they must be taking to shoot a scene ad they must be laughing when they read the lines like we do πŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly, how many shots they must be taking to shoot a scene ad they must be laughing when they read the lines like we do πŸ˜†

really yar, n I remember that small interview where Arhaan said that he wanted to kill the dialogue writer for making him say, 'ab tohar bhahi ka naam to bhabhi k muh se hi sunege'... I'm sure they give retakes for such dialogues πŸ˜†
n today when Pratigya was kidnapped, I'm sure Pooja must have taken a nap, they must be working so hard to make this show possible πŸ˜†

Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yes yaar...Who is the dialogue writer????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
superb work....πŸ‘πŸ‘....Pratigya roxπŸ‘πŸ‘
this show is totally unique..πŸ˜›..lub itπŸ˜‰

Xxxjrae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivani_4u

yes yaar...Who is the dialogue writer????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
superb work....πŸ‘πŸ‘....Pratigya roxπŸ‘πŸ‘
this show is totally unique..πŸ˜›..lub itπŸ˜‰

I'm the script writer
shi_no_tenshi thumbnail
I know exactly what you guys mean!!!
This show always leaves me thoroughly confused because half the time I'm intensely uncomfortable and squirming because of the way the women (and the daadi) are mistreated and because of the awful, AWFUL atmosphere in the Singh household. The rest of the time though - I'm laughing my friggin head off at the dialogue! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Have to commend the scriptwriters here - they're daring and talented in equal measure!
Today was a bit of a rollercoaster episode for me though - I was genuinely quite pleased when Kisanva babu said 'Sab ki seva karne ke liye nahin aarahi hai'πŸ˜ƒ and then he goes and says 'Krishna ki seva karegi - sirf Krishna ki!' I keep trying really hard to factor in the fact that this is the environment he's been raised in but he keeps making it harder!
I will now proceed to run away to some remote corner of the globe where none of you Krishna's Kanyas can find and rip me to shredsπŸ˜†πŸ˜•πŸ˜† 
yasmeeneee thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkmystery

really yar, n I remember that small interview where Arhaan said that he wanted to kill the dialogue writer for making him say, 'ab tohar bhahi ka naam to bhabhi k muh se hi sunege'... I'm sure they give retakes for such dialogues πŸ˜†
n today when Pratigya was kidnapped, I'm sure Pooja must have taken a nap, they must be working so hard to make this show possible πŸ˜†

ya right even my sis said the same thing, kitne araam se su raheen hain Angadva ke saath 🀣
Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mima190587

I'm the script writer

den I am angry with you.😈..coz m nt happy wid storylineπŸ˜•
bt m vry vry happy with dialogues....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yasmeeneee thumbnail

Originally posted by: mima190587

<div></div><font color="#ff00ff" size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I'm the script writer</font>

u ???? r u serious ..... bcz we said the day we find the dialogue writer we ll attack him for his great work ... so dkmystery and shivani wt r u waiting 4 ATTACK🀣