debby_11 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

ONE SHOTS

INDEX FOR ONE SHOTS

AR=?------ -------------page 1

My story(AR)--------page 5

AR=? ...

ONE SHOT

Hey Happy Valentine's day to all'but it is not at all happy for me because as my husband Armaan Mallik wished Rahul garewal first and not me. I know he is his best buddy but I am his wife he should wish me first but not rahul. Sometimes I feel my husband is GAY'He helps him whenever it is needed and also when its not needed'for a minute problem also which rahul can solve himself'but still he goes even if is 2am in the morning..He would always talk rahul is this rahul is that, he has done this, he has done that'his talks always start with Rahul and ends also with rahul.

Sometimes he says "yaar I love you rahul"..i know it's the friendly I love you but still I am his wife he never says so many I love you's in a month that he says to Rahul in a day. I know Rahul has a wife, Muskaan who is my best friend she also thinks too like me but sometimes we feel that we have GAY PARTNERS'.

One day we went for shopping and I saw two beautiful pendant which is craved AR and RM when I saw it the first thing which should have come into my mind was Armaan & Riddhima; Rahul & Muskaan as AR & RM respectively but nooooo'It didn't happen seeing that I remembered Armaan & Rahul as AR and Riddhima and Muskaan as RM

Once Armaan's mother also felt the same seeing Rahul and Armaan together talking whole day and night'She really thought that her "LADLA BIGAAD GAYA"'you know the DOSTANA EFFECT'but when I entered his life and she saw me and came to know I am his Girl friend..his mother was so much relaxed as she actually thought that in future armaan would marry rahul.

Later one day we went for our double dates as Armaan and Rahul had planned'that evening armaan proposed me for marriage he was looking so sweet cute'.and loving too'Rahul also proposed Muskaan'we were so happy..even our marriage date was the same and even the honeymoon spot'on our wedding night we two brides were waiting for our grooms to come in our respective rooms but the two grooms were busy chatting in the garden'they talked till 4am'I don't know what did they talked about he never had such long conversations with me'we too brides kept waiting till Muskaan came in my room and slept as we got bored and lost our patience waiting for them'.But the next day they apologized to us and we forgave them as there no other way left for us

Still now when we have two kids he talks more with Rahul'I think actually they are two real best friends and no one is better tha a friend not even love'.Now I think when love is there AR indicates to Armaan Riddhima and RM Indicates Rahul Muskaan'but when friendship is there AR is always Armaan and Rahul

The End

I know its totally different and a very short one shot'.just wanted to write something and this came to my mind'.please comment and press the like button'I will be really very happy if you appreciate it and even you can criticize that I can write better one shot'as it is my first attempt for a one shot

Love

debadrita

Edited by choco_pie92 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshluver_15 thumbnail
Hey
that was nice one shot
realy nice
do write more
thanks for the pm
nruti
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Heeeeyyy
It was sooo cute :)
Loved it AR = Armaan Rahul forever!
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣🀣hilarious one yaar!
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
that was such a cute one shot
pinkss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Debu..!!!
da OS was sooooo cute.....
AR=Armaan+Rahul..... hahahaha
n RM=Riddhima+Muskaan  wow......
its true..... friendship is above all relationz...
i really liked da OS ....do write more!!!!!
tc lots of love
JIA!!!!❀️
searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†
oh god , ye kya tha

too good , mind blowing and hilarious ,
god deba i can't believe tujhe aisa idea aaya kahaa see πŸ˜† 

per joo bhi hai very nice one haa  

specially that first night incident , i mean AR  ops as in armaan and rahul , chatting till 4 in morning on there first night
🀣

thank god muskaan and riddhima didn't ran away the same day thinking that there husbands r actually bigdee hue maa de laadlee 🀣 πŸ€£ 

ok ok , main shayad kuch jyaa hi hass lee , itana jyada bhi nahi tha

cool tha , as in good for friendship day , hehe

aur likhoo and likhtee rahoo , love reading you

take care and thanks for the pm
lots of love
simi
Wild.Aimee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
My God... Another Dostana verse... LOL...
Poor Riddhima and Muskaan...
Nice... Very cute but more than that a different sort of funny story...
Thanks for the PM...
-midnightsun- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hehe... very very funny deba... lolz... the AR and RM bits were very well spotted... write more soon debu...xx
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 🀣 🀣
This was very funny one shot
And hope you write more of these ff πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†