Agnipareeksha Jeevan Ki - Gangaa: Helpdesk

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Welcome to the helpdesk of

Agnipareeksha Jeevan Ki - Gangaa!

Kindly post all your queries and questions here only!

Thank you

I-F Dev team
Edited by Ansh_Arti - 14 years ago
Posted: 14 years ago
plz vicky aur soni (main leads )ki pics uploads kar dein plzzzzz
Posted: 13 years ago
plz can u let us know the name of the album { Maha Mruthunjaya Jaap} used in the serial...Its so soothing 2 the ears & soul & I am trying all my stunts 2 know the name of the album..I have bought 7 so far & none of the cd's has this particular song....Plz helppp!
Who did Gangaa get married to? what was his name?

Angel x
Originally posted by Angel x

Who did Gangaa get married to? what was his name?

Angel x
Ganga got married to Mahantji (Harshwardan). He was he past life lover as well. Hope this helps.
The story so far

Ganga is cursed from a past life where she was a tawaif and her lover was Harshwardan in that life but in her past life Ganga was burnt to her death. Through Harwardans penance (Tapasya) Ganga is reborn and named Ganga. Her step-Mom is very mean to her beating her up and calling her names only her step sister and Dad are on her side. They try to marry her off but everyone knows about the marks on her arms which they superstitiously think is the mark of the cursed. Nobody is willing to marry her. A Guy called Shiv comes to stay as a lodger. Ganga is engaged to a drinken man who Shiv tries to save Ganga from. The wedding takes place but Ganga finds out that the person she nearly got married to was her fiance's Old Dad. Ganga and Shiv run away. Shiv takes Ganga to Mahantji (Harshwardan) for refuge. Mahant finally see's his past love and offers her a safe haven which is his house. Ganga and Shiv stay at Mahant's house and slowly Ganga's past is revealed. Ganga learns that she and Mahant were past lovers and only she can break the curse. Mahant(Harshwardan) has 2 widowed sister-in-laws the youngest Vedika is in love with him and tries to kill herself when she learns that Ganga is engaged to Mahant. So Ganga refuses to marry Mahant but when Vedika's husband returns from the dead Ganga saves the families reputation and secretly marries Mahant.
 BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHERE IS SHIV MAINE KUCH TIME YEH SERIAL DEKHA NAHIN:::

what is going on? how is vedika pregnant with mahant's child? When did it happen?