Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I don't think aamir said all those things. I mean Javed Akhtar is a legendary, he can't disrespect him in this way. But if it's true i agree with Javed Akhtar.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I dont think that this really happened...I think its definately taken out of context...Aamir has a very healthy relationship with Javed Aktar...I dont think he will disrespect him like this..if someone has the video of it then only I'll believe
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
amir is seriously very dumb, and im being nice. first he proved it with the chetan baghat controversy and now with this.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
aamir babu ur bhanja was not a star When JTYJN's songs became hit....

there r lots of examples where songs r not picturized on stars but huge hit ...i guess best example can be Bin Tere Sanam

stars r big time Flop.....i guess even movie was ....but song is evergreen Hit just bcz of its Lyrics

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVOs_ATjikQ[/YOUTUBE]
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
i can't believe Aamir said that! What an idiotic thing to say! I'm on Javed Akhtar's side b/c writers are more important then given credit!
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angel77

And this is exactly Why i Dislike Amir Khan off-screen! 👎🏼

ahhhh yes and finaaalllllyyyyy someone says it--i agree--off screen i totally dislike him
DrModel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

amir is seriously very dumb, and im being nice. first he proved it with the chetan baghat controversy and now with this.

he proved it waaay before the CB controversy E; i am sooooo not surprised at this,  I ve come to expect this from him off screen and this is exactly why even if he was to ever get an oscar or a national award or make a movie that ran for years on end and beat all previous box office records I would never ever be his fan
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
read somewhere (filmfare tweet?) aamir resigned from the whatever committee was working on this issue.
I have never seen anyone criticizing Aaamir K. lol Even Javed A is like why only Aamir everyone does it..  Its hard to find any fault in this guy!
Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont think there is any credibility on this article...Could not find it in any of the movie websites!!