Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Happy Birthday Avani! Here's something for you. I made it really quick, so it's not that good.
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday, Avani!

Sorry if I'm late 😳 Wishing you all the best and lots of happiness!

-Mahi
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Avani, wish u a very happy birthday.............

May all ur dreams come true and u get all the LOWES in the world................!!!!! LOL...............

Keep rocking always................
princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Avani.

May all your dreams come true.........

Deepti.
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ohkay guys

Edited the 1st Post with all the necessary Things that me and Gagan had collected and planned. Sorry for the Delay but we had no idea that this would be up so soon .... so we got the things ready at the earliest😳

Thanks and Happy Posting
aj_observer thumbnail
Happy Birthday Avani...May you have every dream of yours fulfilled and may you see new heights in your career....

Wishing and Praying that you are blessed with many more happy birthdays to come

Have fun on your special day...

AJ...
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ€— aww hugs to everyone.

One thing to all, any gift u make or get is filled with love. shall it be late or early it shows u love the person to give it.

i love u nupz (preeti) n my sadu mayu (gagan)

πŸ€—
x..Anki..x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day
MysticNights thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

Salaam Namastey

Well we have gatheredhere to celebrate the Special Day of Someone Special in Our Forum.
Now we would have Questions asking Someone Special, Why so special and who that special personis? Well its none other than

Nupur

Dekho Someone Even gave a Special Message

I LOVE ARTI omg i was super excited di remembered my bday!! hila i love u rati diiiiiiiii ☺️

ohkay i can see some Confused Faces here .... thinking yeh kaunsi Nupur hai as the Only Nupur of Our Forumis Rati and her b'day was celebrated last year September. Well people this is not Mayank ki Nupur, but this is Gagan and Preeti ki Nupur.

I aww gagan and preeti my nupz 1 and sadu mayu..gosh u both are my jaanis!!

Ehem ehem before people actually throw Jootha's on us for confusing them more ... Its My Newly Entered DT

Avani

HeyAvu
here's wishing U Many Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day

A person we've knownjust few months back, but more so seems like "Yeh bandhan tho pyar ka bandhan hai, janmon ka sangam hai".

Its always janam janam ka sangam!!😳😍 Mein thumara saaya hoon!!πŸ˜†

On this Special Day
We would only wish you the Best
This Forum has given us some real beautiful relationships with some of the most beautiful people and Avani, your one of them too.We feel extremely happyand lucky to have you in our lives as our Close and BestBuddy and Our Sweet Little Sister.
The Sweet and Nautanki talks that we have on Chat Sessions or Calls are something We(Gagan and Preeti) would always cherish all our lives. We just hope that our friendship and our bondings just get stronger day by day.

I LOVE our chats and masti. it makes our lives complete when i speak to u both daily...warna i feel my life not complete.

Gagan

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Buii oops Avani 🀣

Hahah  bui....🀣
Happy Birthday To You

Avani, A Very Happy Birthday To You!!!! Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!! You have been an amazing friendand I will cherishthis friendship forever. I wish you all the success in life. I have absolutely enjoyed your company and our late night talks at 3 in the morning. By God! You and the phone.. I swear I use to be like yeh ladki kitna phone ghumathi hai, but I must say I loved every convo that we had. Gtalk chats were the most hillarious. You and Preeti have badnaamed me and made me become Sadu Mayank. Uff.. You are not suppose to publicize this on the forum thatI am a Sadu in real life as its not my fault thatyou all come online late at night when I amworn-outπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I canbe a Nupur during the day. πŸ˜† Interchangeable you see.
I know thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† din mein how many times we talk??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
but seriously ... Preeti and Ihave had a blast chatting with you. even i love talking to u both its like dude we are gluded to each other! ☺️After being part of DT we got to interact more and I must say its a pleasure working with you and naveen. Preeti and I were delighted to have youtwo on our team.
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Avani, I hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!!
Save us some cake πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
God Bless You!!!

❀️Hope You Like The ArTi Avi❀️

Love
Gagan

Preeti

Avuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

A prayer : 2 bless ur way
A wish : 2 lighten ur moments
A cheer : 2 perfect ur day
A Msg : 2 say HAPPY BIRTH DAY

^^^ i have'nt written that one.... Its a help from Uncle Google and some siteπŸ˜† u know naa i cant write such good shayri and allπŸ˜‰ but below msg is from me and no cheating done here😳

My cheli and Nupur part 2 ...... Damn had Huge plans for you, had you come hereto Mumbai but khair. Me and Rati misssh u and ur b'day cake too.
Next time I come we both take Rati di out with us on dinner..and we both will go out...n on sets of any show she does!! Pakka in 1yr or 2yrs i will come to india!
Its beeeen wonderful to have you as my cutest and sweetest friend. The recent chats and talks that we've had was the most most mooooooooooooost memorable one's for me. I have no words to say how happy I am to have you as my choti buddy dost. And the MJHT Family that we've made ourselves is something that still makes me laugh ...sply when i think that we've made Gagz our Sadu ehem Saadu Mayank ...and we 2 are Nupur part 1 and Nupur part 2.

Ohh my baat and pravachan would never get complete ... let me cut it short
God Bless You sweetyπŸ€—(ashirwads)and hope the best for you. Hope all your dreams(that what you see jagte hue and also good one's which you see soote hue) come true and you have all the happiness on this Earth.

A loving Jadoo Ki
Jhappi for you My miss Morena
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Once Again

Always Keep Smilingand GodBless
Preeti

Best Wishes
IF Dev Team

I edited in this color.

- avani
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3