~Happy birthday *Avani* [sportskp]~

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Salaam Namastey

Well we have gatheredhere to celebrate the Special Day of Someone Special in Our Forum.
Now we would have Questions asking Someone Special, Why so special and who that special personis? Well its none other than

Nupur

Dekho Someone Even gave a Special Message

ohkay i can see some Confused Faces here .... thinking yeh kaunsi Nupur hai as the Only Nupur of Our Forumis Rati and her b'day was celebrated last year September. Well people this is not Mayank ki Nupur, but this is Gagan and Preeti ki Nupur.
Ehem ehem before people actually throw Jootha's on us for confusing them more ... Its My Newly Entered DT

Avani

HeyAvu
here's wishing U Many Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day

A person we've knownjust few months back, but more so seems like "Yeh bandhan tho pyar ka bandhan hai, janmon ka sangam hai".

On this Special Day
We would only wish you the Best
This Forum has given us some real beautiful relationships with some of the most beautiful people and Avani, your one of them too.We feel extremely happyand lucky to have you in our lives as our Close and BestBuddy and Our Sweet Little Sister.
The Sweet and Nautanki talks that we have on Chat Sessions or Calls are something We(Gagan and Preeti) would always cherish all our lives. We just hope that our friendship and our bondings just get stronger day by day.

Gagan

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Buii oops Avani 🀣
Happy Birthday To You

Avani, A Very Happy Birthday To You!!!! Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!! You have been an amazing friendand I will cherishthis friendship forever. I wish you all the success in life. I have absolutely enjoyed your company and our late night talks at 3 in the morning. By God! You and the phone.. I swear I use to be like yeh ladki kitna phone ghumathi hai, but I must say I loved every convo that we had. Gtalk chats were the most hillarious. You and Preeti have badnaamed me and made me become Sadu Mayank. Uff.. You are not suppose to publicize this on the forum thatI am a Sadu in real life as its not my fault thatyou all come online late at night when I amworn-outπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I canbe a Nupur during the day. πŸ˜† Interchangeable you see.
but seriously ... Preeti and Ihave had a blast chatting with you. After being part of DT we got to interact more and I must say its a pleasure working with you and naveen. Preeti and I were delighted to have youtwo on our team.
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Avani, I hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!!
Save us some cake πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
God Bless You!!!

❀️Hope You Like The ArTi Avi❀️

Love
Gagan

Preeti

Avuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

A prayer : 2 bless ur way
A wish : 2 lighten ur moments
A cheer : 2 perfect ur day
A Msg : 2 say HAPPY BIRTH DAY

^^^ i have'nt written that one.... Its a help from Uncle Google and some siteπŸ˜† u know naa i cant write such good shayri and allπŸ˜‰ but below msg is from me and no cheating done here😳

My cheli and Nupur part 2 ...... Damn had Huge plans for you, had you come hereto Mumbai but khair. Me and Rati misssh u and ur b'day cake too.
Its beeeen wonderful to have you as my cutest and sweetest friend. The recent chats and talks that we've had was the most most mooooooooooooost memorable one's for me. I have no words to say how happy I am to have you as my choti buddy dost. And the MJHT Family that we've made ourselves is something that still makes me laugh ...sply when i think that we've made Gagz our Sadu ehem Saadu Mayank ...and we 2 are Nupur part 1 and Nupur part 2.

Ohh my baat and pravachan would never get complete ... let me cut it short
God Bless You sweetyπŸ€—(ashirwads)and hope the best for you. Hope all your dreams(that what you see jagte hue and also good one's which you see soote hue) come true and you have all the happiness on this Earth.

A loving Jadoo Ki
Jhappi for you My miss Morena
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Once Again

Always Keep Smilingand GodBless
Preeti

Best Wishes
IF Dev Team
Edited by -Preeti- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
B'Day Msg's

Cool28d aka Fatima

happy birthday avnai

πŸ€—happy birthday avaniπŸ€—
wish u a rocking day

avani omg omg cant beleive ke tum theek 14th feb ke do din bad is duniya m ayi lol
isiliye tumhare heart luv se bhara huva hai really ur a luvely person

i remeber 1st time we interact on mayur pardise and u ask me for my email id
first i think should i give it or not bcoz u r stranger 4 me but then i think u r a sswwet person
bcoz of u i amke account on face book but my bad luck its hacked so next time i not get chance to make
or may be bcoz of 1st experience is really bad in face book thats why

omg how many times we rofl on arti hugs uff arti confession hug pe its really difficult to cantrol u on
google bcoz ur drooling drooling on it i still remember that how much u get krazzy on confession hug

and all the discussion on movie remeber that dil bole haddipa tralier 1st u told me
about shahid upcuming muvie... omg i still remeber that old time
we make lot of fun on sayank mayur arti shahid discussion

and ur ideas are awsome ur realy a creative person u beleive in invention all ur ideas are best

u r really really the best and creative person i saw in my life

luv u jan hugs or zyada batein to share nahin kersakti bcoz its topsecret lol

acha how can i forget mayur hugs on ur bday lots lots of mayur arti hugs
πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€—

avani my jan here is hot mayur siggys 4 u jaldi jaldo m banayi hai itni achi anhin bani

soon i wil post more siggys in ur bday thread

ok wait wait its not end i also amke vm for u here it is itni achi anhin bani per phir bhi ager u enjoy it then let me know😳

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H7skjwWsbw

happy birthday my sweety pie lots lots of luv and hugs januπŸ€—

omg its not end of my msg soon how can i end ur bday msg very soon

lol picture abhi baki hai meri dostπŸ˜‰

hot hot hot very hot pic of arjun 4 u

lots of hugs 4rm ur fato dureπŸ˜†

Any More Birthday Msg's Avi's/Signature's/Gifts tobe shared here, Please PM Me or Gagan and we shall edit thisPost with the Stuffs.

Thanks n Regards
IF Dev Team

Edited by -Preeti- - 14 years ago
-Preru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hello guys πŸ€—

16th feb i.e Today is the birthday of our very own avani, avu or avi [sportskp]

So guys be ready to wish our birthday girl miss avani a very warm and happy birthday πŸ˜³β€¦β€¦β€¦.avani this is ur birthday gift mere taraf se πŸ˜‰πŸ€—

WISHING YOU A VERY VERY   HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
πŸ₯³

now for some cake and chocolates

ready guys ???

avi this is u cake pagal 🀣

pick your choice guys πŸ˜‰

Tere leye tere favorite presents ...jo bhi caheye mang lena mil jayega πŸ˜‰

this is specially from me ...guess kar kya hoga isme πŸ˜ƒ

a building of gifts for u 😳

AVANI very happy birthday yar .........and warm hug to u from all the forum members πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ€—

p.s - guys i had to go and sleep in a while so posting this thread thoda sa galdi .....enjoy everyoneπŸ˜›

πŸ€—

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Birthday Avani wish u all the best in your life and may your wishes came true...............😳

-Preru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ye tere leye by me

πŸ˜‰πŸ€—
πŸ€—

ye bhi it's made on request tere leye by susmi

Edited by shilpa mehta... - 14 years ago
cuteangelgirl95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birhtday avani may this birthday brings u a lot of happiness and watever u wish comes true
.Daksha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.
Edited by dakshaalg - 14 years ago
-smiley- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Avani
May all your Wishes come true πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OMG!!! Happy Birthday to my dearest twiniee Avziee πŸ€—πŸ€—

May all ur wishes come true. Have a nice bday sis πŸ€—

Nice post shilpu πŸ˜ƒ