Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bahane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
could you tell me what is the meaning of asia karo naa vida in english?
divijasri thumbnail
but why does yash take this crime onto his head
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bahane

could you tell me what is the meaning of asia karo naa vida in english?

"Please Dnt bid gudbye like this "
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: divijasri

but why does yash take this crime onto his head

to save rani maa's reputation n arya frm villagers
bahane thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi909

"Please Dnt bid gudbye like this "

thank you for your answer but could you please tell me what is the relation between this meaning and the storyline ? i mean if you can give me a little explanation!!!
also could you please tell where can i find the title song of this drama ?in the beginning of each episode it sing beautifully but very short!!!
thanks  
Amor. thumbnail

thank you for your answer but could you please tell me what is the relation between this meaning and the storyline ? i mean if you can give me a little explanation!!!
also could you please tell where can i find the title song of this drama ?in the beginning of each episode it sing beautifully but very short!!!
thanks  

simple relation arya raped reva but yash arya's bro take the blame n now arya has to maary reva but on wedding day arya ran n yash has to sit on his place n wen reva got to know of it she goes back to her parentsut his mother force n send her back to yash n in her heart reva says please dnt bid gudbye like this bcoz i cant live my whole life with my culprit .😳

u can find the song on www.youtube.com
bahane thumbnail
thank you so much khushi909.  i am sorry that i ask so many question . i have tried to find the title song on youtube but all i could find are music(BG) and one of them is with male voice but i like the female virgin of the title song which sing at begging of each episode!!!!!
if it is possible could you tell me the link address that i can find the song?????
thanks a lot   Edited by bahane - 13 years ago
Amor. thumbnail

thank you so much khushi909.  i am sorry that i ask so many question . i have tried to find the title song on youtube but all i could find are music(BG) and one of them is with male voice but i like the female virgin of the title song which sing at begging of each episode!!!!!
if it is possible could you tell me the link address that i can find the song?????
thanks a lot  

that song is not available dear so srry i cant help u in that😳
Ride_It thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,
 Can someone please give me a brief update of this show from the begining. I live in US and I watched two episodes and I really liked it.

The episode is when The main leads brother gets attracted to his wife, I hope you guys know what I'm talking about. I don't even know their names so I'm just confused. It would a big help if any of you guys give me brief summary.

Thanks guys.....
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: angad's_fan

Hi,

Can someone please give me a brief update of this show from the begining. I live in US and I watched two episodes and I really liked it.

The episode is when The main leads brother gets attracted to his wife, I hope you guys know what I'm talking about. I don't even know their names so I'm just confused. It would a big help if any of you guys give me brief summary.

Thanks guys.....

arya raped reva but yash arya's bro take the blame n now arya has to maary reva but on wedding day arya ran n yash has to sit on his place n wen reva got to know of it she goes back to her parents but her mother force n send her back to yash n in her heart reva says please dnt bid gudbye like this bcoz i cant live my whole life with my culprit .😳
 But soon she clms herself n a sort of frndship starts b/w yash n reva n reva wants to change herslf as a princess bcoz of dai maa's behaviour to her bcoz she belongs to a small town so yash helped her n she is now a full trained princess n when arya see her like this he fell for her again but this time he starts loving her.