Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ride_It thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: khushi909

arya raped reva but yash arya's bro take the blame n now arya has to maary reva but on wedding day arya ran n yash has to sit on his place n wen reva got to know of it she goes back to her parents but her mother force n send her back to yash n in her heart reva says please dnt bid gudbye like this bcoz i cant live my whole life with my culprit .😳
 But soon she clms herself n a sort of frndship starts b/w yash n reva n reva wants to change herslf as a princess bcoz of dai maa's behaviour to her bcoz she belongs to a small town so yash helped her n she is now a full trained princess n when arya see her like this he fell for her again but this time he starts loving her.

OK, now that clarifies everything. Thank you so much.😃 So basically Reva still thinks that Yash raped her and not Arya right? And doesn't she sees the guy's face who rapes her?And how come Yash gets to know about it?

And was it that orinally she was supposed to get married to Yash but because everyone thinks that he's culprit they ask his brother to marry?
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: angad's_fan

OK, now that clarifies everything. Thank you so much.😃 So basically Reva still thinks that Yash raped her and not Arya right? And doesn't she sees the guy's face who rapes her?And how come Yash gets to know about it?

And was it that orinally she was supposed to get married to Yash but because everyone thinks that he's culprit they ask his brother to marry?

yes because reva still thinks that  because ,yash accept the blame in front of whole villagers.Reva didn't know that crime did by aryaman .She didn't see the face of aryaman because that was night time and arya's face covered with sindoor.
yash suspects arya because he saw some scratched on the aryaman's face and neck and second villegers find the broach of raj mahal and show it every body, then rani ma find that broach was arya's and asked about it to aryaman and aryaman confessed it.........
panchayet of the village give order to rani ma that yashvardhan have to marry reva but reva's family deny it and then panchayet change the decision and  give another order that is to marry aryaman.
but the marriage day aryaman flee and yash taken place of the aryaman.

Ride_It thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

yes because reva still thinks that  because ,yash accept the blame in front of whole villagers.Reva didn't know that crime did by aryaman .She didn't see the face of aryaman because that was night time and arya's face covered with sindoor.
yash suspects arya because he saw some scratched on the aryaman's face and neck and second villegers find the broach of raj mahal and show it every body, then rani ma find that broach was arya's and asked about it to aryaman and aryaman confessed it.........
panchayet of the village give order to rani ma that yashvardhan have to marry reva but reva's family deny it and then panchayet change the decision and  give another order that is to marry aryaman.
but the marriage day aryaman flee and yash taken place of the aryaman.

Thanks a lot. You guys are the best.
samay12 thumbnail
pls let me know the show repeat timings plsssssssssssss

Originally posted by: samay12

pls let me know the show repeat timings plsssssssssssss

5'o clock in the evening, Monday to Friday :)

x x
samay12 thumbnail

thanks a lot ...., very nice of u...but  r u sure??/coz  as per news paper schedule ...."yeh pyaar na hoga kam" is being telecast at @ 5pm.

^^I think that's the time in UK telecast.
Wait let me find out about Indian repeat time

x x
samay12 thumbnail
pls find out India timings ....and a lso , if you have watched today,s episode let me know what happened, i missed it out today...did Reva find out the truth about who rescued her...Did Yash tell her the truth?   

The repeat timing for the show is 10 am in the morning, Monday to Friday..

Read the episode update here: AKNV; Written update 28th June '10

x x
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey zoah 10 am repeats is closed now