Aise Karo Naa Vida: Helpdesk? - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
  thank you ,but yesterday i have given a message saying  i  want to join in but  my name is not in the members list.😭Edited by pmehtafeb - 13 years ago
Originally posted by pmehtafeb

thank you ,but yesterday i have given a message saying  i  want to join in  my name but is not in the members list.😭
Hey don't worry.
It's only because I haven't edit the names lately!
I will add your name, once I am free :)

BTW What's your name?

x x
thanks again  but what do you mean by  BTW? you asking my name.
Edited by pmehtafeb - 13 years ago
I meant By The Way
Yeah Your name?
I have added your name, do check it out sweets :)

x x
i have checked my name . you are so fast yaar .thanks a lot and BTW my name is pratibha mehtaπŸ˜›
i know that Reva does not know about arya raping her not yash,but does Ranima  know the truth???  Can some one give  me little over view??? Thanks a ton in advance
yes Ranima know that Arya have raped Reva but when Ranima was going to tell every one that arya have raped Reva .that time Yash taked the blame of arya, to save  Ranima's dignity. After that pnachyat have given punishment to yash that his little bro  Arya have to  marry Reva  but he do not want to marry Reva. He maked  many plans to save him self from mairrage but  his plans  fail.then  he decide to make good image infront of Ranima and everyone. After doing this  all , i think you know the rest  and i think, dear you have confusion that why Ranima is good to arya after raping reva  and i hope  every thing is clear to you.if you have any confusion plzzz do come here and watch the show regularly.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ Edited by pmehtafeb - 13 years ago

If any one know how i can watch  aastha n rohit in mahima shani dev ki on youtube plzzz help me i want to see it on youtube.If any one have the vedio plzz  do upload in youtube n reply.

Originally posted by pmehtafeb

<font color="#ff0033">If any one know how i can watch aastha n rohit in mahima shani dev ki on youtube plzzz help me i want to see it on youtube.If any one have the vedio plzz do upload in youtube n reply.</font>

well u cant see in you tube but can watch through rajshri official website .here is the link http://www.rajshri.com/Video/Mahima-Shani-Dev-Ki-Ep-121
How to post pictures.Iam try but  picture is not coming .what to do plzzz help me out.