Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Jot, please raise the issue of newbies with 0 posts on the forum. 
I am tired of getting PMs from them asking to read my work on a blog, when it's obvious that they have had an account for ages and have silently stalked my work without even commenting once. But now when they fear that my work is on a blog and out of their reach they are finally letting go of their silence. 

I really want such members removed. 

~K
Edited by Krani - 11 years ago
lazyleaves thumbnail
^thirded :-D

Members with 0 posts shouldn't be allowed to PM people who are not on their accepted friends list. In fact they shouldn't be allowed to do so till they don't become a groupbie!Edited by lazyleaves - 11 years ago
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krani

Beta readers is a great idea! It will increase the quality of work found on this forum! 
I don't know whether it will happen in our lifetime though. Vijay really does not take much action or do many improvements when it comes to Fan Fiction...even though this is one of the biggest sections of the forum, and if it was removed then IF would be nothing. 

Vijay, that poor guy is gonna be annoyed by me :) Ah, lets see.

I plan to get my work done and  people say that I go to various extents to get my work done. Let's see :) 
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

The Writer To Writer thread has been opened. =)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3479695

That and the new Creativity Shop will remain permanent stickies.. After the new Graphicers are recruited and the new thread is opened.. that'll be made a sticky as well.

And Vijay visited my profile.. but i'm totally not curious as to why.. 🤣 *hides*

Aww, don't worry! We're your army here (sic.)

That means he's active eh?

BTW commented on the first thread and I suck at creativity so *-shields herself-*
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^You should've brought up the 0 post newbies to Vijay as well XD

*fingers crossed* the writer to writer thread will actually be active..
yaqeen. thumbnail

The Writer To Writer thread has been opened. =)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3479695

That and the new Creativity Shop will remain permanent stickies.. After the new Graphicers are recruited and the new thread is opened.. that'll be made a sticky as well.

And Vijay visited my profile.. but i'm totally not curious as to why.. 🤣 *hides*

🤣 Best of Luck..😆 but maybe u'll get a promotion.. what's say? ðŸ˜‰

yaqeen. thumbnail

^You should've brought up the 0 post newbies to Vijay as well XD

*fingers crossed* the writer to writer thread will actually be active..

I don't know about other people.. but I will be there for sure! ðŸ˜Ž
lazyleaves thumbnail
Can you please make an announcement on individual show forums about the existence of such a thread? Most members don't visit the FF forum as such but they always visit their favourite show forum :)
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I don't know whether this is the right place or not but can somebody please tell me what's the difference between inspiration and plagiarism...because I have seen stories where the writer says he is inspired but the story is like word to word same accept the names of characters...I don't want to report I mean if that is allowed...and one of the writer is not even updating and people are asking for the update...Edited by tashi26 - 11 years ago
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: tashi26

I don't know whether this is the right place or not but can somebody please tell me what's the difference between inspiration and plagiarism...because I have seen stories where the writer says he is inspired but the story is like word to word same accept the names of characters...I don't want to report I mean if that is allowed...and one of the writer is not even updating and people are asking for the update...

That would be plagiarism. But if you are still confused, check out this thread:

Also, who are the authors you are talking about?