do u think akshara will go bak to singhania's.??

Poll

do u think akshara will go bak to the sighania's.??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 14 years ago
guys...
will she go bak beofre naitik realises his mistake.??? or will she be firm this tym n stick to her decision of not going to her sausral tilll naitik apologises.??

comments are a must for all the voters..
Edited by moonlight08 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think she will go but she shudnt as he is coming for the sake of his family izzat nd not as he is sorry or something so lets see wat happens fingers r crossed alwayz jaise friday ke epi mein humare sapne thod diya😭
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pari__saumya

i think she will go but she shudnt as he is coming for the sake of his family izzat nd not as he is sorry or something so lets see wat happens fingers r crossed alwayz jaise friday ke epi mein humare sapne thod diya😭

hmmmm u r right
ankita2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she will go back just for their jhoti shaan but she will go there unwillingly............
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: joysorrow

she will go back just for their jhoti shaan but she will go there unwillingly............

ya absolutely rite lets see wat happens i hope shaurya makes him realize his mistakes😭

SaVni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
No she wont.. because they said that this story will continue 2 week more
ananya_krish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
haan yaar she wont go probably if she gets to know the reason tat she has been called just for the poojaaa
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
the problem will persist..even if the reason for taking back aksh is something else..we must ask dimri to change Naitik's character or else, replace some villain with him 🤢 or get akshara married to tht guy like do hanso ka joda..dun remember his name :D both of them will be happy forever..
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i def dnt wnt akshi 2 go bck 2 tht zoo....
she shld return onli if singhania's turn in2 proper human beings.......

Originally posted by: _charu_

the problem will persist..even if the reason for taking back aksh is something else..we must ask dimri to change Naitik's character or else, replace some villain with him 🤢 or get akshara married to tht guy like do hanso ka joda..dun remember his name :D both of them will be happy forever..

suryakamal is the name di..
vaise u r absolutely rite.!!