Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yaar ,I am  ignoring promo .Everyone knows what will happen and who will do everythings.I am not finding any interesting.

It will be very nice that if CTs show that  Ragini herself is doing sisters re-union.But CTs will show .........I have no hope😭
Edited by lisasandra - 14 years ago
arjun_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
uff plz let sumthing good happen in the...............the serial .............i donot want any more conflicts b/w two lovely sisters.................if they wanna increase TRP they have to show .......some positivity .........at mahotsav...
Edited by sweetkanu - 14 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is just too much. One drama gets solved and then another starts. Vasu needs to get herself a new hobbie to keep her from meddling into other peoples life.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
no yaar i want ragini 2 win not sadhna .
Rarewatcher thumbnail
Thanks for the promo.
I hope both the sisters unite this time somehow.Who wins or looses has no point here.
Because they are two sisters(by soul).
And  what are all the Bidaaians becoming so materialistic.Did we not learn in our childhood, it is not the winning or loosing but the journey that matters!!!
Kids need to growup and not cause unhealthy arguments here.😉
Off all this is some bodys script which can change according to trps.
Who knows tomorrow something we think is impossible may happen like Sadhana might hold a gun or Ragini might divorce Kinshuk all for TRPs......
So guys just chill don't make this a big deal!

Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lets rejoice guys....this will be the end of the rift for sure......Sagini will be face to face, and in a grand manner truth will come true, and Vasu will be the one to loose.......I am looking forward for this episode and the reunion to air soon.....
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simransalekh

oh god i want this best sisiters to get re-unitee

Oh, sweetie. Me too!

CT is stupid!
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bini311

Lets rejoice guys....this will be the end of the rift for sure......Sagini will be face to face, and in a grand manner truth will come true, and Vasu will be the one to loose.......I am looking forward for this episode and the reunion to air soon.....

Partner, EXACTLY!!! Sagini finally coming face to face!!! I SO wanna see how they will react. The reunion will be soon, for sure! Sagini are back with a bang! 🥳

Partner, kuch party sharty kare?!  I am so excited for Bidaai next week. I think it'll be the most intense week of the show. I'm thinking this reunion will easily become my favourite Bidaai scene. Uff, I am just counting down the minutes till Bidaai tomorrow!

I really hope someone uploads the promo soon. I want to see Sagini finally come face to face!! 😍
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much....

Vasu is too much she is acting like bua ji and turning Ragini against sadhana
But soon or later Ragini will feel sorry for treating the sadhana like crap...

I am sure Sadhana will win at the end...may be ragini might hurt herself just like she did while showing dance step to her mom or her feet may not healed completely..... Remember when sadhan prayed to god hoping ragini maynot part take on this competition after than Ragini hurt her feet.....
Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago
SaVni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
oohh!!
Damn this vasu .. I don't like her ..
Why have just Sadhna always to take a step back.. But i'm glad that she will win ..
And this Ragini how selfish .. I haven't seen a girl so selfish