Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteangelgirl95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
awesome os on yuna loved it dnt have words to describe it was excellent loved it
adiarmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AbhiNikiLuver& cuteangelgirl95: aww thanks a lot guys! :)
dmgfan03 thumbnail
omg it was soo nice and romentic....i wished k ye show me dikhaya hota....
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
awesum adi, its sooo cute... didnt know u write lol... and so gud, well i found my one shot to nominate lolzzz, thnx tc
Edited by nadz_J - 14 years ago
adiarmaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

awesum prix, its sooo cute... didnt know u write lol... and so gud, well i found my one shot to nominate lolzzz, thnx tc

aww thanks a lot for liking my os dear!😊
lol what r u gonna nominate this for? ...
lol thnx anyway!
Edited by adiarmaan - 14 years ago
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: adiarmaan

aww thanks a lot for liking my os dear!😊
lol what r u gonna nominate this for? ...
lol thnx anyway!

lolzz for the best one shotπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

~*~Fan Fiction Awards~*~ Nomination Special

i needed three and im very lazy to read too many so i found two reli interesting and this one was reli cute😳😳 so i nominated it😊
adiarmaan thumbnail
Hello! This is my 2nd one-shot on Yuna..πŸ˜ƒEven though i suppose this is a bit too long..😲But i hope u like it..Oh and i couldn't think of a better title for this lol I'm very bad at that..πŸ˜•If any of you have a better title do let me know lol..And please comment.😊

Mission "Yuvi-Naina ko milao!"

@11.30pm
"I'm sorry Naina" says Yuvi, in the sweetest way possible.
"Yuvi please..There's nothing to apologise about.I never thought you would turn out to be like this." says Naina in an angry and not-gonna-forgive mood.
"Come on Jaan! It was just a joke! I didn't mean it!" Yuvi keeps trying to melt her.
"Joke? What kind of a joke was that? That was not even funny. And you don't have the right to make fun of my family." Says Naina.
"But.." Yuvi doesn't know how to defend himself this time.
"Please Yuvi, now stop it. I don't want to har anything more. I need to sleep now." Naina says.
"Ok baba, you can go to sleep but first listen what happened! I almost had an accident this morning.." Yuvi says, hoping to convince her again.
"What?..." Naina stops, she knows he is just doing to scratch his mistake.So she acts as if she doesn't care "Oh ok..Good night!"
"Hey wait! Naina? You don't even care that I had an accident? " Yuvi says, confused.
"Not really" Naina says "Coz I know you very well, and you're lying...But even if you were not lying, I don't care about u  anymore..anyway I really need to go to sleep now..".
"Ok.." Yuvi sighs, "But I love you , though!", he takes the last chance of convincing her.
"Really? Well, i don't" says Naina and hangs up the phone, leaving Yuvi sad and perplexed.
___

@11.40pm
Yuvi puts the phone away and talks to Sid and Raaj, who are with him right now .

Sid: What's up, dude? Everything ok?
Yuvi: No, yaar. Nothing's ok. She says she doesn't care about me, she says she doesn't even love me!
Raaj: Chill yaar Yuvi! We all know how much she loves you.. In fact she was the one who confessed her love for you in front of everyone last year, remember?
Yuvi: Of course I remember. But things haven't been going very well between us lately. And I'm afraid she might break up with me.
Sid: Don't say that, Yuvi. We'll never let that happen. Trust me.
Raaj: Yeah don't worry.
Yuvi: (gives a dumb smile) Thanks guys. Hey Sid, I'm really tired now and I don't have the energy to drive back home so I'm just gonna lay down here.Is that ok?
Sid: Sure dude..
Yuvi lies down on the sofa and falls asleep almost then.

Sid: Bechara! He must be feeling really tired from running after Naina the whole day.
Raaj: Hmm..but he still couldn't make her forgive him! What an idiot!
Sid: I think we should do something to make them come together again.
Raaj: Right!

Sid and Raaj get on with their mission "Yuvi-Naina ko milao!" right away.
____

@1.30am
Naina gets a call from Raaj.

N: Hello?
R: Naina! Come to Sid's house right now.Yuvi's cut himself!
N: What? Why?
R: I don't know. After talking to you he became very sad and then he probably decided he doesn't want to live anymore. So..
N: I'm coming.
R: Now....?
N: Of course you idiot! Or should i come after he dies? Did you call the ambulance?
R: umm..Yes.
___

@1.45am

The doorbell rings and Naina enters.

N: Where's he?
S: Umm..
Before he could say anything, Naina rushes off to the sofa where Yuvi is sleeping and sees his wrist full of blood.

Naina screams and sits beside him.

"Yuvi, Yuvi! What have you done?" she talks to him frantically, "Yuvi, get up! You can't just leave me alone like this! I'm sorry I was mad at you, but u know I can't live without you.. I love you Yuvi! Please don't leave me alone!"
She shouts "Where's the ambulance for god's sake?" and is about to get up when a hand catches her from behind. She shivers and turns around to see Yuvi smiling at her.
She becomes so happy to see him and hugs him right away.

Yuvi sees Sid and Raaj standing near by and they give him wink. Yuvi smiles and realises that his friends helped him today to get his love back.
After the hug, Naina starts talking about why he did it but he says "Shh! Naina...First tell me, the things you said a few mins ago, were they true?". "Of course they were! But we have to go to the hospital......." Naina starts to get uo again.

Yuvi stops her again, "Naina, all this was just a plan to make you come closer to me.." he smiles,puts his hand around her shoulder and gets her colser to him.
Naina gets furious hearing this, "What? You did all this ,got me out of my hostel just coz..."
"It was our plan actually.. Yuvi didn't even know anything!" Sid and Raaj shout from the otherside of the room.
The boys smirk. Naina goes to beat up Sid and Raaj but they get away. Naina comes back to Yuvi.

Y: so..did you forgive me?
N: Umm..Yeah..
Both smile at each other.
N: But, promise me you won't do that again!
Y: Promise, jaan.. And you promise that you won't stop caring for me again?
N: Promise!
_________

miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow..........its my lucky day today!!!

im getting yuna shots and fs from everywhere!!!

lols such a cute shot!!!

i thought in the forst but they were talking face to face lol........but it was over the phone

yuvi was sleeping and didnt realise his friends put fake blood on his hands!!

such great friends,.......adn an adorable os!!!

cheers for the pm
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Adiba....you are a great writer....this one was sooo cute.....he made fun of her family and she got angry...he tried to apologize but she did not forgive...and his two friends- Sid and Raaj helped him out and how....lolz....I liked Raaj here....they both are so lovable....hehe.....and the last part was sooo sweet and a bit romantic as well......and you call that long....lolz.....πŸ˜›......and am looking forward to more one-shots from you.....keep them coming!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
abdi i love it so much..very nice OS
thanks for the PM