YuNa One-shots upd pg3

adiarmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys I wrote another OS on YuNa so I thought i would start posting all my Yuna shots here..😊
Plz comment.!πŸ˜ƒ

Valentines Day surprise
@2.00 pm, 13th feb.
"Bye, Yuvi" said Naina.
"Bye.."said Yuvi with a heavy heart.
"I'm gonna miss u" said naina with a smile on her face.
Yuvi doesn't say anything. Naina sighs, gets on the bus and sits.
Suddenly Yuvi shouts, "Apna khayal rakhna. I'll miss u too!"
Naina smiles and waves to him. the bus starts.
Yuvi starts walking and feels very empty inside him. then he gets angry at Dr. Keerti. All of this is happening becuase of her. "Why did she have to send Naina off to Lonavla just a day before valentines day? And that too with JP? She could've sent me! and tomorrow i have duty for the whole day! How am i supposed to spend my first valentines day with Naina?" he walks while thinking about all these.After getting home, he gets a call from Naina.
Y: Haan Naina bolo..
n: Tum sad ho?
Y: haan
N: gussa ho?
Y: Of course!
N: Mujhe miss kar raheho?
Y:koi shaq?
n: to phir apni ankhein bandh karo..Aur imagine karo hum dono ek beautiful garden mein baeth kar dinner kar rahe he. Ek candle light dinner under the moon..Everything is decorated in red..Background mein mere fav love songs chal rahe he..Tum mujhe ek rose dete ho, aur mein khush hokar tumhe kiss karti hoon.
They both imagine the moment and are lost into it for a few mins.
N: Yuvi! ab ankhein kholo!
Y: Hmm..
N:Aj puri raat tum mere sath baat karoge aur hum imagine karenge that we're together..ok?
Y: hmm..not a bad idea..
n:(smiles) Ok then..12bajneke 10min pehle mujhe call karna..
y: Done..
n:Bye..Love u..
After putting the phone down, Yuvi knows what he has to do..

@11.50 pm,13th feb.
Naina gets a call from Yuvi.
N: Hi!
Y: Hey sweety, how was ur journey?
N: It was fine..Tum kya kar rahe ho?
y: (smiles)Tumse baaat!
N: Dafford! Pata hai mein yaha kitni bored hoon?Yeh JP pata nahi kaha chala gaya!
Y: Lekin ab to tum bore nahi hogi..Becuase we're talking..Accha apne hotel k garden pe pohcho!
N: Kyun?
y: Bhul gayi? We were supposed to imagine!
N: Oh yeah! Tum mujhe 5min baad call karo,ok?
Y: Ok!

@11.55 pm,13th feb.
Naina gets another call from Yuvi..
Y: have u reached?
N: Almost.
Y: apni ankhein bandh karo.
N: Kiya
Suddenly naina feels someone behind her..
y: ab kholo
As soon as naina opens her eyes, she sees a garden decorated exactly as she imagined. A smile automatically appears on her face.She still feels someone behind her so she turns around to see and sees Yuvi standing. And before she could she anything, Yuvi hugs her and says "Happy Valentines Day, my life!"
Naina is so shocked and happy that she doesn't say anything for a while and just nods her head.After a while:
n: Yuvi, yeh sab?
Y:(On his knees and with a red rose)Will u be my valentine?
N: (blushes and takes the rose) of course will, u dafford!
They both hug each other again.
Y: Hey! bhul gayi? U were supposed to give me a kiss after getting the rose!
Naina is blushing and looks away.
y: Hello! Sab kuch waise hi ho raha hai jaise tum chahti thi..toh kiss bhi waise hi hona chahiye na?
N: NO!
Y: Come on, Naina!
He faces her towards him and she gently gives him a kiss on the cheek.Yuvi smiles
Y: to batao..u liked the arrangements?
n: of course! Lekin how did u manage all this?
Y: Well, tumhaare sath baat karne k baad mein Lonavla k liye nikal para aur JP se kaha yeh sab arrange karne k liye!
N: oh, how sweet of him!
Y: yeah! Ab chale?
They start walking and Naina's fav song starts playing. They both look at each other and smile.
They have dinner, talk to each other, dance and every half an  hour Yuvi gives her a red rose and Naina gives him a kiss. They fall asleep on the bench while talking.

@5.50am, 14th feb.
JP comes and wakes them up.
Y: Oh no! I have to reach Sanjeevani by 10! Naina, i gotta go..
N: Theek se jana..I'll miss u..
Y: (smiles)Will miss u too, my life..
Yuvi starts walking when naina calls him from behind.
N: Yuvi!
Y: (Turns around) Haan?
N: I love you Yuvi! thanks for giving me the best valentines day of my life! I'll never forget it!
Y: Neither will I! Love u!
____

Hope u guys liked it lolzz..it's a bit too short i guess but then again it's a one-shot!! Smile
Edited by adiarmaan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG...............it was beautiful...........i could imagine the scene whilst reading it.........

wish it could be similar to this in DMG!!! hope they dont ruin valentines day for YuNa and for us!!!

it was an awesome update.............i just knew it......YuNa can not spend valentinees day apart!!!

cheers for the PM πŸ˜‰ Edited by miss_precious - 14 years ago
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww such a cute shot
now if only those CVs follows this

the best part was naina giving him kiss
every half and hour...its so not like them
yet you can totally imagine them doing
yuvi making naina go to la la land every
30 miinutes for the kiss 🀣

greats shot
btw i forgot your name 😳
sorryyyy
...anshu... thumbnail
loved it

it was fab
i esp liked d red gardn setup lol
i can jst imagine dem dancing both of dem wearing white
it was beautiful
thanx for d pm
umm i forgot happy valentines day

anshu
Edited by ...anshu... - 14 years ago
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey adiba,

Happy Valentine's Day to you too !!!πŸ€—

It was so beautiful and sweet..........Yuvi did all this for Naina on their first Valentine's day.......awwwww.....how cute..........love it...love it...love it....and Yuvi giving her a rose every half an hour and she giving him a kiss......lmao.......this is amazing.......I could imagine it all whilst reading it.........you are an awesome writer.......do continue writing.......and thanx for the PM !!
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this was such short one shot..
but lolz i love it..
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG.....
This is sooooo sweeeeettttt..... 😳 😳
But do it longer next time.....
awwwww.....how cute..........love it...love it...love it..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Please take me on your buddy listπŸ˜›
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awwwwww soooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt
happy valentines day dear
luvd it :)
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWWWWWWWWWW thank god i read this becoz then ma valentine would be incomplete i mean belated valentine hehe loz........that was RONTIC....i eamn so so so cute the way they imagiesn then the way he made so much arangenments for n then thier date was superb i hiope they r in white ...........u r so gd yaar plz write more NEXT TIME DO PM WHEN U WRITE AN FF ON YUNA OR ONE SHOT.......really loved it............
adiarmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@miss_precious: Heya thanks heaps...! u r right i thought the yuna valentines day could've been better in the show! but they were too busy with sid-ridz problems and raaj...so there weren't much scenes..😭.but anyway thanks for reading my one-shot! 😊

@ sneha: lol my name's adiba..and i always try to make Yuna do things they never do on dmg so the every half hour kissing thing was smth i added..😳 and awww im sure she remained in la la land for the next whole day as wellπŸ˜‰

@anshu: they were defo in white that day! and thanks a lot for liking it!πŸ€—

@Priyanka: πŸ€— thanks sooo much priyanka! i know even i was imagining the whole thing whilst writing lolzz..but it's sad we never got smth like this in dmg 😭

@Lana: Oops sorry it seemed too short to u..but i thought one-shots are supposed to be shortπŸ˜• anyway next time i'll defo make it longer!πŸ˜‰ and thanks heaps for appreciating😊

@Boshaa: thanks so much dear and i'll defo make it longer next time!😊

@Radhika Shah: Thanks a lot!😊

@Sana: Aww thanks so much!πŸ€—

@Sups: Hey i thought i sent u a PM for this one! didn't u get it? anyway sorry for that and i'll defo PM u next time!!😊