Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: psarada

@Poco:- Agree 100% with you on this line.

Life is strange indeed. And art imitates life.

πŸ€—

God bless you.

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Kai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€— haila, so many exclamatory marksss, poco easy on the throat!!!.πŸ€—πŸ€—

Where have you been these three days? 😑 chill madam as no pincky poco posts, i was in my VM land in the YT universe!!

Stop dreaming ,u burst my bubble the other day and now!!! come back to Mom Earth and write a proper reply.okies madam, since u wrote such a long post for us, i do need to share my thoughts, naaa😳 Other wise i will stuff your mouth with morphine cakes!😳excuse me!!! me not ur hubby!!! me love on chocolatie cakes!!!😳

I read Karan's post. I am glad he bothers to read through and feels nice. I will send him a PM. i just hope he is the real guy!πŸ˜†

will reply tomorrow, my dhimak is frozen and dil skipping 2 beats every 4 secs, let me take some treatment from Dr. Siddy Widdy today!!

Good nite
cheers poco! 

Siddhant and Riddhima symbolize a strange , intensely disoriented but riveting facet of a man-woman relationship where there is no love , no attraction , no interest .......but there is still something that puts Siddhant to sleep every night with the thought that Riddhima is okay and Riddhima with the belief that if at all something goes wrong.... Sid will make it okay. 😊

@poco............this part is gold.........god knows how many times i hv read it...and smiled to myself........
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

I will be waiting. 😑😑
hi there poco,πŸ€—

yesterday epi was by far had the best S R moments😍

wht i loved
R silent "thank you" to sid for his statement!
SR conversation in room - they have spent so much time with eachother yet, never had a proper conversation and today when they did, it seemed they have known each other for months - it was instant!!πŸ₯³
S holding R hand - i loved sid's stern look and Ridhz slight discomfort!! He is ready to face the world but won't let any1 point a finger at Ridhz!!😍
S leaving the clutch hearing Shanky - he didn't want her father to offended!πŸ€—

the precap, as i see it Sidhz just agrees for the marriage not proposing the idea to shanky! I initially found it out of place for Sid to accept marriage with Ridhz as the solution to their (Ridhz - shanky) problems, but after watching the epi - it all made sense, it wasn't the false rape accusation but the fake pictures taken by Sid!!

(But i wished really wished they came up with a better solution than shaadi!πŸ˜”)

Siddhant and Riddhima symbolize a strange , intensely disoriented but riveting facet of a man-woman relationship where there is no love , no attraction , no interest .......but there is still something that puts Siddhant to sleep every night with the thought that Riddhima is okay and Riddhima with the belief that if at all something goes wrong.... Sid will make it okay. 😊u have put it across so beautifully!!! it's a strange bond they share, as sid said "jitna main tumeh janta hoon"..he has seen Ridhz so closely (her highs her lows) and knows her very well by now!!
Ridhz has brought a much needed change in Sid - a very mature and responsible man!! and Sid has brought the old ridhz back - the loving, caring and understand woman!

And now , together - bound in something that they will perhaps never understand... they are going to take a walk in the mud that was splashed on them today. Someday , all this is going to make sense. Someday...yeap someday it will make sense for sure!!!The fact wht makes Sid so adorable is he takes responsibility of his actions and is ready to repent for his wrong actions even if it means scarificing his life - marrying a woman he doesn't love,πŸ˜’ as of nowπŸ˜‰ and who may never love him in return his whole life!! πŸ˜”

Wht i find truly disgusting is the so called society, why do ppl assume things!!! - "who will marry her??" "her life is ruined"..."characterless"...blah blah....😑
No1 might be ready to marry now, but that doesn't mean no1 will ever marry her. Who Knows she might meet a truely loving guy who ready to accept her and settle down with her! Why ruin her life now just for the name of "izzat"!! I say it's better if a woman remains unmarried her whole life than marry some1 just to shut ppl's mouth and scarifice / compromise / adjust with that man her entire life!!

People like Stella will still talk even after the marriage! - "u know, those two were going around even before their marriage! the wife even accused the husband of rape!!...🀬

cheers - pinky poco!!
Kai
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi nitzy again a very beautiful post!!!

very touchin n has such depth in it... 😊

well sid n riddhima life has been strange for both of them from the first day itself wen they met each other...today they share such a beautiful bond which cannot be described in words it can be only felt..they met each other,they bcame enemies,hated each other so much,wished the worse for another while enemity n now,the relation btwn them is nor frndshp neither enemity,no love neither hatred...they share something which is very special n unique..the bonding has no name but both of connect thru their pain...aftr yest episode,i cud see riddhima finally back to normal..finally got to see the sensible dr riddhima gupta..wen that inspector was arresting her she had faith in siddhant that he wud definitely bail her out of this situation..n then wen sid came their eyes spoke volumes..her belief that now that sid is here nothin wrong can happen..she was rest assured that sid will make things   alright for her..n sid on the other side was like dont worry m there here itself i will always be there 4 u...

n then wen she went to meet siddhant she had no words to say frm where to start or wat to say?? she had that guilt in her eyes...wen sid tried to sit she was there to help him n sid was in splits that this girl also has a caring heart....n then sid broke the silence by askin her kaisi ho?? that was so sweet...he had alredy seen it her eyes that she was guilty abt her doings n thats y he did not want her to get into sorries n thank u's..he wantd the moment to be light hearted..n then wen stella was blabbering on all that rubbish sid lyk always again in his guardian angel mode came in defence of riddhima..the only thing he wans is riddhima's happiness..their equation has changd so much n this tym both of them knw deep down inside their heart that they wud always be there for each other thru thick n thin...n if at all they get married it wud be a start of a new chapter in their life..which will be very beautiful n pristine n worth watching... 😊 😊 Edited by kritishah3 - 14 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Nitz beautiful post as usualπŸ€—πŸ€—

Riddhima was arrested for a crime she had not committed and being taken by the police while Stella said bitter things about her. Riddhima was screaming about her innocence but noone believed her and those who knew she won't do such a thing couldn't do anything as all evidence were against her this time. Yuvi rushed to call Sid. Sid came there. Sid gave statement in Ridz's favour. Ridz was relived. Though SR didn't say anything the look on their face and silence did speak volumes.

The gang was having a reunion while Ridz watches this standing at the door. She wanted to come in but was told not to make things more worse for Sid she already had done a lot of harm to him. Sid defended Ridz saying it was not her mistake and asks them to stop.Yuvi understands the situation and took everyone with him.

Sid asked Ridz how she is. Ridz thought where should she start from apologize for her mistakes of misunderstanding Sid time and again or thank him for saving her even after whatever happened but Sid made things easy. He said Ridz it's payback time save me from hospital foodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ridz was trying to smile to assure Sid she is fine but he could see the tears and pain she was holding back behind that smiles.

Sid later took Riddhima hand and went to confront Stella who was talking ill about Ridz. He knew there was nothing b/w them (SR) as people are gossiping around. Stella tells them how bcoz of them Sanjeevni's reputation is going down.

There is no love or attraction b/w SR but there is something that binds them together.

Coming to the precap, Shashank knows about the pictures. When Sid had accepted his mistake and told Kirti he would make things fine she told him the damage has already been done and how much ever he tries to tell others or scream at the top of his voice things are not going to be like it was before not is it going to be changed. Kirti was right. After looking at the pictures who would believe there is nothing b/w SR. People will think what they want do no matter how much hard you try.

A girl and boy can never be friends. If you talk to a girl/guy or laugh then there has to be
something brewing between them and the news spreads like fire. People are more interested to see what is happening in other's house rather than their own and why won't they who wants to wash their dirty hands in public. They would prefer sorting out their matters behind close doors but when it comes to other all this thinking vanishes.

If a marriage is broken all blames comes on girl even if the guy is at fault. People around make her feel she is the reason for all the problems being faced by her family and responsible for whatever pain and humiliation they have been going through. Relatives or people who knows the family would call and ask how are things are not to sympathize or say don't worry we are with you in the time of crises but to put salt on their wounds. They often forget what goes around comes around. Who knows you or someone close to you might be in the same place/situation the other person is today.
Edited by *Shruti* - 14 years ago
kripsy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The only thing that could further add twist to the tale is if along with Arman, Tamanna too came back still single!!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

hi there poco,πŸ€—

yesterday epi was by far had the best S R moments😍

wht i loved
R silent "thank you" to sid for his statement!
SR conversation in room - they have spent so much time with eachother yet, never had a proper conversation and today when they did, it seemed they have known each other for months - it was instant!!πŸ₯³
S holding R hand - i loved sid's stern look and Ridhz slight discomfort!! He is ready to face the world but won't let any1 point a finger at Ridhz!!😍
S leaving the clutch hearing Shanky - he didn't want her father to offended!πŸ€—

True. It did seem that they have been friends for ages as Sid broke the ice and made Riddhima comfortable. He could see that Riddhima is guilty and ashamed enough and didn't want to aggravate it. I am glad that Sid left Riddhima's hand when Shankypanks showed up. He didn't want Shanky to think ill of him and Riddz in the same frame.

the precap, as i see it Sidhz just agrees for the marriage not proposing the idea to shanky! I initially found it out of place for Sid to accept marriage with Ridhz as the solution to their (Ridhz - shanky) problems, but after watching the epi - it all made sense, it wasn't the false rape accusation but the fake pictures taken by Sid!!.... Yes. And it's those damned photographs that trigger Sid taking responsibility of Riddhima's honour. Whatever happened between them - Sid is partly responsible for the damage.

(But i wished really wished they came up with a better solution than shaadi!πŸ˜”)- ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Siddhant and Riddhima symbolize a strange , intensely disoriented but riveting facet of a man-woman relationship where there is no love , no attraction , no interest .......but there is still something that puts Siddhant to sleep every night with the thought that Riddhima is okay and Riddhima with the belief that if at all something goes wrong.... Sid will make it okay. 😊u have put it across so beautifully!!! it's a strange bond they share, as sid said "jitna main tumeh janta hoon"..he has seen Ridhz so closely (her highs her lows) and knows her very well by now!!
Ridhz has brought a much needed change in Sid - a very mature and responsible man!! and Sid has brought the old ridhz back - the loving, caring and understand woman!πŸ‘

And now , together - bound in something that they will perhaps never understand... they are going to take a walk in the mud that was splashed on them today. Someday , all this is going to make sense. Someday...yeap someday it will make sense for sure!!!The fact wht makes Sid so adorable is he takes responsibility of his actions and is ready to repent for his wrong actions even if it means scarificing his life - marrying a woman he doesn't love,πŸ˜’ as of nowπŸ˜‰ and who may never love him in return his whole life!! πŸ˜”

Wht i find truly disgusting is the so called society, why do ppl assume things!!! - "who will marry her??" "her life is ruined"..."characterless"...blah blah....😑
No1 might be ready to marry now, but that doesn't mean no1 will ever marry her. Who Knows she might meet a truely loving guy who ready to accept her and settle down with her! Why ruin her life now just for the name of "izzat"!! I say it's better if a woman remains unmarried her whole life than marry some1 just to shut ppl's mouth and scarifice / compromise / adjust with that man her entire life!!

People like Stella will still talk even after the marriage! - "u know, those two were going around even before their marriage! the wife even accused the husband of rape!!...🀬

Society - where women are supposed to protect their honour only to realize that they actually have no honour of their own.

cheers - pinky poco!!
Kai

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritishah3

hi nitzy again a very beautiful post!!!

very touchin n has such depth in it... 😊

Thank you so much, Kritzz. I take characters as an insightful study into human psyche and the baffling colours of human relationships. There is so much beauty and pathos.

well sid n riddhima life has been strange for both of them from the first day itself wen they met each other...today they share such a beautiful bond which cannot be described in words it can be only felt..they met each other,they bcame enemies,hated each other so much,wished the worse for another while enemity n now,the relation btwn them is nor frndshp neither enemity,no love neither hatred...they share something which is very special n unique..the bonding has no name but both of connect thru their pain...aftr yest episode,i cud see riddhima finally back to normal..finally got to see the sensible dr riddhima gupta..wen that inspector was arresting her she had faith in siddhant that he wud definitely bail her out of this situation..n then wen sid came their eyes spoke volumes..her belief that now that sid is here nothin wrong can happen..she was rest assured that sid will make things   alright for her..n sid on the other side was like dont worry m there here itself i will always be there 4 u...

I think that is what draws me and a few others towards Siddhant and Riddhima - it is a nameless bond with no clarity of thought or feelings - Sid cares because he cares and Riddz depends on him because she depends on him. They are just connected , no matter which way the wind blows.

n then wen she went to meet siddhant she had no words to say frm where to start or wat to say?? she had that guilt in her eyes...wen sid tried to sit she was there to help him n sid was in splits that this girl also has a caring heart....n then sid broke the silence by askin her kaisi ho?? that was so sweet...he had alredy seen it her eyes that she was guilty abt her doings n thats y he did not want her to get into sorries n thank u's..he wantd the moment to be light hearted..n then wen stella was blabbering on all that rubbish sid lyk always again in his guardian angel mode came in defence of riddhima..the only thing he wans is riddhima's happiness..their equation has changd so much n this tym both of them knw deep down inside their heart that they wud always be there for each other thru thick n thin...n if at all they get married it wud be a start of a new chapter in their life..which will be very beautiful n pristine n worth watching... 😊 😊

Absolutely. No two ways about it. As you said , Riddz' pain and yearning for Armaan and her hopeless state has endeared her to Sid who is both moved and stunned by her vulnerability and her lost love - on the other hand, it is Sid's basic goodness and saviour colours that make Riddhima have faith in him and depend on him. It is strange - how they entered each-other's lives like a whirlwind and everything changed forever.I don't think the creatives even thought that far - they have been too stressed and piled up lately but all said and done they have created something amazing in the Sid-Riddz bond.