12/2 - Sid-Riddz: Come, walk with me in the mud...

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hi Guys! πŸ˜†

I am writing a proper post on the two asteroid-accidental alligators Sid-Riddz after a loooooong time. Lagta hai last post picchle janam mein likhi ti. πŸ˜†....

Okay , back to post. Little free from work. Kya pata kal chance mile na mile.

Riddhima.... sanity restored , heart restored , sensitivity restored. As the loser inspector ( am gonna make him watch 40 episodes of CID so that the loser knows what an enquiry is all about!😑) took Riddhima away , she blatantly and impulsively asked the inspector that he can speak to Dr. Siddhanth - he knows she is innocent. Somewhere , it has registered in her head that the man is her saviour - not a friend yet , not an enemy anymore - but her Man Friday who would stand by her.

As she was taken away through the corridors by the loser inspector , a voice put full stops to her another round of shame. Sid , as always , always her protector , bound in a strange strange nameless bond with her came to her rescue. As he told the inspector that Riddhima was innocent and gave a statement in her favour , the look on both their faces was something. Riddhima had an instant look of confident relief on her face - even before Sid opened his mouth, she knew he would save her. And Sid - he looked at Riddhima with a subtle reassurance that everything will be alright - he will make everything alright for her.

It is a strange equation and the creatives haven't lost the grip of it yet - the stranded vulnerable lamb and her guardian angel. Words are not necessary - most of it is left unsaid and there lies the beauty of this vague vague relationship between Siddhanth and Riddhima.

Later , as expected and as it should be , Riddhima went to see Siddhanth personally who was being showered with affection by his friends. She stood at the door , looking at the small party and unlike her earlier aggressive marching into Sid's space , today ,she subtly asked if she could come in. The gang was angry with her now but Yuvi saw reason and quietly took everyone away with him.

Riddhima , still reeling under the shock of whatever happened and her guilt had to wipe her tears behind that fall of hair so that Sid doesn't see them. He tried to sit up for her with a smile and instinctively , the original caring and kind Riddhima having returned , she bent down to help him. And Sid , who is HUMANELY touched by this soft and sensitive side of Riddhima looked at her in warm disbelief again - the girl maybe a little cuckoo but she is not heartless - she can care - she can be kind - and with that the awkwardness crept in again. Riddhima pulled away and Sid just blew it off. Like always.

Kaisi ho? πŸ˜†.... sweet ,sweet Sid.

Riddhima really did not know how to start talking to Sid - say sorry? say thank you? Sid , his humane compassion for this lost soul gushed to the surface and he just told her to cool it . He did not want her to go into explanations and apologies , so he immediately diverted the conversation to the BORING FOOD of the hospital and he will be glad if she can do something about it.....

Riddhima's face broke into a smile and with the sweetest tone possible she told him that he can give his order - she will try and arrange the best that she can - burgers and fries are not happening....

Everything became normal - all the apologies , dramatic explanations were faded in that simple conversation which seemed as though it had been dying to happen. Nobody could tell that so much , so much had happened between Sid -Riddz.

Later , as Sid takes Riddhima's hand and goes to confront the super-cuckoo Stella, you understand that it has somehow percolated into his very being that Riddhima is his responsibility - a responsibility he is attached to and feels fiercely about. He has seen her at her vulnerable worst, witnessed her hopeless love and yearning for Armaan  and her worst times - his innate goodness does not allow him to see Riddhima suffer.He has been the closest to her as her guardian and confidante in these few weeks and that has bound him to her in a nameless way.

Riddhima , on the other hand has got it finally in her head that Sid is her guardian angel - that he will always be there to stand up for her - give her a comforting hug and pat her head telling her that it is okay , if it is not , it is going to be okay. She trusts him and that is the beginning of a new bond. πŸ‘

Siddhant and Riddhima symbolize a strange , intensely disoriented but riveting facet of a man-woman relationship where there is no love , no attraction , no interest .......but there is still something that puts Siddhant to sleep every night with the thought that Riddhima is okay and Riddhima with the belief that if at all something goes wrong.... Sid will make it okay. 😊

NEXT WEEK, Siddhant tells Shankypanks that he is ready to marry Riddhima. I saw some posts saying that it is out of character for Sid.

No, it is not.

The nail in the coffin of Riddhima's by-now-mutilated "honour" are the photographs of herself and Sid that Sid had taken in passionate and thoughtless fury. The rape allegation came much later and only worsened the situation.

Remember Dr. Keerti telling Sid that the photos had done permanent damage , his apologies wouldn't change anything and today , it held true.

Riddhima is stained , Shashank is stained and no matter what Sid's thought and hurt condition at the time , the photographs were his doing.  And Sid , being a man of goodness and honour cannot be giving false assurances to Shashank. - he has to do something that will restore Shashank's name and Riddhima's honour.....Because he feels responsible for it - It is my mistake - i took those pictures - nobody will believe that these pictures are  big lie - i must do what i can to make everything alright for Riddhima and Shankypanks.

And by now , Riddhima and Siddhant's characters have been given black stars by society - you can't shut their mouths - you can't explain to them what the situation was and you cannot tell them what happened between the two of them. And the kind of society that we are , Sid is doing what any man of honour would do - put that shawl of honour on Riddhima - marry her because nobody else will.

Siddhant is only conforming to the stone age rules of society - clean Riddhima's name by joining it with his. Parameters of morals! Urghs!😑

And now , together - bound in something that they will perhaps never understand... they are going to take a walk in the mud that was splashed on them today.
Someday , all this is going to make sense. Someday.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmmmm, someday it will make sense? No yaar, they way the story is going, it is so senseless, that according to me it will never make sense. Guardian angel? umm, a friend who stands by, yes, but a guardian angel nope !!

Maybe because of being an ardent fan im prejiduced about this, but then im pretty unhappy with the way things are shapping up.The sister stella thing i thought was a bit unrealistic, cause even though she maybe jealous, or she may despise ridhimma or watever, but she is a woman beneath all naa??

God this is so confusingly annoying !! But a good post Pocaaaa, as usual ;)
wow poco, i am so lost in Sidhimma land thanks to your awesome post as always........😍...let me dream for a while!!!

@ saw some posts saying that it is out of character for Sid. - i am guilty!!!, thanks for explaining!!!

btw there is a post by the actor who plays Jiggy, he loves reading ur - dialogue of the day and other posts!!!

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post

I agree the those photos came back to haunt them because they are evidence, its not like a medical its becomes negative, those photos were real and Sid did that damage which he knows

S/R are heading for a union and in this nameless bond they have has become something that pulls them together

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Poco:- I agree with all you are saying but still I feel the marriage talk on part of Sid is little rushed. Remember this was the same Sid who not very long ago when Tammz's aayi asked him personally as to if marriage is in his thoughts was confused. πŸ˜•

Sid the way he was earlier was not thinking about marriage and I do understand now he wants to marry Riddhima because people have started talking about her and him in bad light with the recent events. Sid is a good person but he doesn't think about anything deeply and he doesn't understand his actions completely 😑. He was like that when he went and took photos of Riddz and him in the same bed. He didn't stop to think as to what is going to happen if someone else other than Riddhima saw the snaps and likewise today too he wanted to confront Sister Stella but the way he went about was wrong. He took Riddima's hand and confronted sister stella which gave proof to her raised doubts that something is indeed cooking between both of them.😑😑 So the simple actions and reactions have snow balled into a issue wherein Riddhima's name is completely black-listed and now Sid is jumping in to save her from further damage.

I feel bad for Sid at this point because for the good person he is, he deserves someone better and someone more angelic with whom he connects.😊😊 He connects to Riddhima too like you said in an unknown name but here he is feeling only responsibility and not that life partner/soulmate kind of feelingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. I know real life is more twisted than this so I am kind of okay with the creatives. But I really wish Sid would have dealt with Riddhima's matter in some other manner so that he wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. But then he wouldn't be Sid would he. So my thoughts are I agree with your points but feel bad for Sid to be in the caught up messed up situation.
Edited by psarada - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: arss

Hmmmm, someday it will make sense? No yaar, they way the story is going, it is so senseless, that according to me it will never make sense. Guardian angel? umm, a friend who stands by, yes, but a guardian angel nope !!

Maybe because of being an ardent fan im prejiduced about this, but then im pretty unhappy with the way things are shapping up.The sister stella thing i thought was a bit unrealistic, cause even though she maybe jealous, or she may despise ridhimma or watever, but she is a woman beneath all naa??

God this is so confusingly annoying !! But a good post Pocaaaa, as usual ;)

Hey there! 😳
😳
Long time! πŸ€—

I know you don't like this track and yet you bothered to reply to my post in the warmest manner possible is something that i really take to heart. 😳 

What can i say? You know me. I don't like arguing , especially with people i like. I have no reasoning to offer because it is a difference of opinion, choice and perspective which is perfectly normal and I do see your side. We just look from different windows , that's it.

But i HAVE to agree with you on Sister Stella! Ughs! All BT vamps rolled into one, man! She has no history with Riddhima and we have not seen very much of her - whatever she was saying held true in the horse-blinker mentality of the society .... and she was reflecting what a pool of dirt our society can be..... but it was a over the top and you cannot talk like that to the MAN who heads the hospital.

Sister Stella was the wrong person to say that all filth about Sid and Riddzie. I guess the creatives just needed a trigger and since there is no negative character with Jiah out , they gave all the footage to this auntyji.

Thanks for liking my post, baby.πŸ˜ƒ

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

wow poco, i am so lost in Sidhimma land thanks to your awesome post as always........😍...let me dream for a while!!!

@ saw some posts saying that it is out of character for Sid. - i am guilty!!!, thanks for explaining!!!

btw there is a post by the actor who plays Jiggy, he loves reading ur - dialogue of the day and other posts!!!

Kai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—

Where have you been these three days? 😑

Stop dreaming , come back to Mom Earth and write a proper reply. Other wise i will stuff your mouth with morphine cakes!😳

I read Karan's post. I am glad he bothers to read through and feels nice. I will send him a PM.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

Wonderful post

I agree the those photos came back to haunt them because they are evidence, its not like a medical its becomes negative, those photos were real and Sid did that damage which he knows

S/R are heading for a union and in this nameless bond they have has become something that pulls them together

Thank you , Lennzie. 😳

I guess the creatives had decided to use the photographs ka paploo later on Shankypanks and they have done it today. Otherwise how do you convince Sid to propose marriage to Riddz in utter pressure and shame ? Sid is responsible for the pics and the rest is there for all of us to see.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

@Poco:- I agree with all you are saying but still I feel the marriage talk on part of Sid is little rushed. Remember this was the same Sid who not very long ago when Tammz's aayi asked him personally as to if marriage is in his thoughts was confused. πŸ˜•

Sarada, that Sid and the Sid we know today are two totally different men and so are the circumstances. Sid was in fluffy love with Tammz with no care for tomorrow. Today , he  knows he is a big cause of Riddhima and Shashank's dishonour due to those pics that he took and his agenda is to restore their dignity and honour back to them. With Tammz, it was feeling , here , it is his moral responsibility as he sees it.

Sid the way he was earlier was not thinking about marriage and I do understand now he wants to marry Riddhima because people have started talking about her and him in bad light with the recent events. Sid is a good person but he doesn't think about anything deeply and he doesn't understand his actions completely 😑. He was like that when he went and took photos of Riddz and him in the same bed. He didn't stop to think as to what is going to happen if someone else other than Riddhima saw the snaps and likewise today too he wanted to confront Sister Stella but the way he went about was wrong. He took Riddima's hand and confronted sister stella which gave proof to her raised doubts that something is indeed cooking between both of them.😑😑 So the simple actions and reactions have snow balled into a issue wherein Riddhima's name is completely black-listed and now Sid is jumping in to save her from further damage.

That is how we see it . For Sid , that hand holding meant that ' we are together in this and you are not alone to face all those insults'. He knew what he was doing and that is why he did not leave Riddhima's hand even when Jiggy told him to. There is nothing between us , then , why should we be ashamed ?

I feel bad for Sid at this point because for the good person he is, he deserves someone better and someone more angelic with whom he connects.😊😊 He connects to Riddhima too like you said in an unknown name but here he is feeling only responsibility and not that life partner/soulmate kind of feelingπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ. I know real life is more twisted than this so I am kind of okay with the creatives. But I really wish Sid would have dealt with Riddhima's matter in some other manner so that he wouldn't be in this situation in the first place. But then he wouldn't be Sid would he. So my thoughts are I agree with your points but feel bad for Sid to be in the caught up messed up situation.

I agree with you, Sarada. In long shot, Sid -Riddz have already caused so much damage to themselves in their thoughtlessness and immaturity that now when the time has come to face the music , they cannot come out of this muck - it is too too late and everything has become too twisted for them - I know Sid is not thinking of the future - his only concern is to cover up Riddhima and Shashank ......it is a tough road ahead and he has no idea what he and Riddhima will do but for the time being , he is doing what he can .

Life is strange indeed. And art imitates life.

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

@Poco:- Agree 100% with you on this line.

Life is strange indeed. And art imitates life.

Edited by psarada - 14 years ago