Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sapz, that was really nice epi. 👏👏 Love the way u fit in the pics.😊 Waiting for ur next dose😛
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Super Che.. Bohat Fine Che..!! Saras Saras.. Keep it up Gulabo.. The scenes are fantabulous..
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice and sweet Epi Sapna.....u have showed what DM really feels ...sometimes a person needs to unwind and what better way to do than wid someone u love.....Santuspend more time wid ur dashing hubby ....Edited by Jes75 - 14 years ago
missmango thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved it: D
can't wait for the next episode. Don't stop writing: D
Edited by missmango - 14 years ago
priyankapatwa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sapna soo nice.....now wats next..........santu will be close 2 him....with him spending tym as he wants
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful one Sapna,

loved it...the pic were like icing...
iSakshi thumbnail
Sapna good job sooo sweet I cried... plz no more them ignoring eachother I get saad muahz hun gud job
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sapna beautiful scene with DM and Santu, DM ignoring Santu was 😭 but then attending to her burn regardless of his anger applying cream, then consoling her and making her understand their time together.  Its always important husband and wife hv that time on their own to just chill and be with eachother without others distractions.   Well done just how DM would console and make Santu  understand in reel Bandini 👍🏼
Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow liked the story..........superb 👏 ....Finally Dm admitted that he loves her.................continue soon
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sapna take my word..You are a gifted writer yaar..Awesome is not teh word..I swear...Keep the good work yaar..we are always hungry for your Fic..which is so real..
Love-Hema