s000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

WELCOME TO MY SANRAJ SCENES!!

Scene 1 - Cupid the Spider (Pg1)

Scene 2 - Thoda Gussa Thoda Pyaar (Pg3)

Scene 3 - No Pain in Love (Pg5)

Scene 4 - You Are My Life - featuring. 'The Black Noble Shawl' (Pg 7) (exclusive pics included)

Scene 5 - How to say Thank You (Pg 10) (exclusive pics included)

Scene 6 - Kurta Buttons (Pg 13) (exclusive pics included)

Scene 7 - Sleeping Beauty (Pg 17) (exclusive pics included)

Scene 8 - Mat Jao (Dont Go) (Pg 19) (exclusive pics included)

Scene 9 - Ke Ghar Kab Aao Ge (When Will you come Home) (Pg 23) (exclusive pics included)

Rohit Dharamraj Mayavanshi - (Pg 27)

Scene 10 - Electricity - The Good Samaritan (Pg 29) (pic included)

Scene 11 - I want t(y)o(u)..(Pg 33)(exclusive pics included)

**************************************************************************************

Hey guys i am posting my first sanraj scene, i have tried to keep it simple and realistic as it is my first one, i hope you guys will like it, i know i cant top sanjus, leenas, anus, vidyas, but i thought i would give it ago...........i'll try to post much more romantic ones next time, but this is just a little cute scene..ENJOY!!!

Scene 1 - Cupid the Spider

DM is sat on the chair in his room, whilst santo is sorting the clothes in the wardrobe, DM gets up and says "i am just going to see baa".

DM exits room, as he exits santo screams, DM hears santos scream and quickly runs back into their room. Santo is stood on the bed shaking and frightened, DM enters looking at santo.

DM: kya huwa?

Santo: Woh malik woh (pointing at the floor)

DM: Woh kya?

Santo: (still pointing at the fall) Woh Spider(don't know how to say in gujrati/hindi)

DM looks at the floor whislt stood at his original postion and then looks at santo shaking his head, with a cheeky smile on his face

DM: areh duffor, you screamed because of a spider

Santo: lekin malik..

DM: chup (DM goes and picks up the spider)

DM has the spider in his hands as he was about to throw it out, he stopped and thinks lets tease santudi, he turns around with spider in his hand and goes near santo

Santo runs and says malik "nahi please nahi malik", DM making the most of the opportunity keeps following santo around the room, (lasts for a minute or so), then eventually santo ends up in a corner, (santo is all cornered up with hands on her face, frightened)

DM: where you going to go now?

Santo: nahi malik please(hands still on face, eyes closed)

DM quickly throws the spider out the window, without santo realising

DM approaches her, he stops when his face is really close to santos face(Santo still hands on face)

DM stays in his position looking at her with them bedroom eyes and with his dimple smile on his face, he does not say a word, just looks, after a minute santo slowly removes her hands away and open her eyes still thinking DM has spider (near her face), but when she opens her eyes all see shes sees is DM's face.............(eye lock moment).............. she blushes and walks past DM, but DM  grabs her hand (santos back facing towards DM). DM slowly brings santo towards him

DM: "kya santudi spider se darti hai"..., Santo shakes her head with innocent little smile on her face

DM: "kya spider tumse bara hai", Santo shakes her head.."nahi malik wo" (DM interrupting), "Woh tumhe kaa jaayega", Santo shakes her head

DM: to paachi spider se kyun darti hai?

Santo: "malik wo"

DM: "mere saath gambad kar rahi hai"?

Santo: nahi malik.... (still both standing close to each other)

DM: to phir? (raises his head and eyebrows once, like he does*sigh*)

DM: "listen santudi if you don't want me to go out the room, just tell me, i will stay here"

Santo: "nahi malik yeh baat nahi hai"

DM: "acha to main jaon"

Santo: "nahi nahi , woh malik mujhe spider se waki bohat dar lagte hai"

DM: "aray  tu kitni duffot che nahin (with a hand expression), chalo im here now you don't need to be scared, okay?" (santo nods her head with a smile)

DM then turns his head to the side and puts his finger on his cheek (hinting for a kiss on his cheek), DM awaits, and finally santo blushes and kisses him on his cheek and then (with joy) runs out of the room

DM stands there hands on waist with a smile on his face and shakes his head thinking (kitni duffot hai ye)

Edited by s000 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni-zee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow s000 superb wonderfull amazing, I just fall in love, thanks yaar you make my mood up👏 😍
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG sapna it's really amazing 👍🏼
i was fill it when i was reading mind blowing.  👏

i don't know why this CV'S NOT TAKING such a beautiful SANRAJ Moment idea form forum.
  😡 😡 😡
anu_cooldude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A very good start Sussie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Liked your title.
Very well done..Your are too romantic I must say..:):):P:P

s000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks leena and sanrajpremika - i know its not superb but dont worry there wil be some really gd 1's coming - this is jsut a cute scene shall i say
xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Super s000.amazing scene.Santo didnt let him 2 go out of the room.What a cute scene!
xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
One request s000.I dnt knw hindi.so please hereafter u wil post with english translation.
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Nice one Sapna.. Its really really cute.. Spiders are scary.. hehe.. Keep it up!!
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Pinky, Its really gud yaar. I am not feeling like this is ur first SANRAJ post.

Mind blowing

Keep it up.

Note: A small request, plz don't stop writing. Keep writing.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sapna, very good scene.  Keep it up!