Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sanjanamishra

guys, i think we shud not give much attention 2 DMG teams msgs.

Wat i hav seen, if AR fans ask sumthing, dey will reply in their favor & if SR fans does, its in their happiness.
cvs will do wat dey will think is gud 4 d show. And wat i know DMG TRP has raised much after dis new track.
SR fans watch d show 4 pleasure & anti SR fans watch it to pin point negatives in SR. So, in both d cases, show is being watched. And some crazy people like me watch it thrice.๐Ÿ˜†

@red...............is this true......................yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............i hope trps remain  in tact for a long time ahead..................dmg must hv good trps......................coz many other crap shows hv high trps

@blu..............u r not the only one.....count me in

Originally posted by: Lennie

I want Anjali to see that Sid is a good man, not only that i think him accepting Ridz and AR past makes you think differently of him in the first place ๐Ÿ˜Š

i also want this to happen

@ Ramsha: Thank God, everytime I see a new event on IF about armaan.my heart skips 5 beats.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

@Shruti: How can i miss dat promo๐Ÿ˜ณ. luv d BG comment wen Sid comes 2 riddhima" aur yeh jodi upparwale ne khud banaya hai." I just want Siddhima marriage 2 happen by dis friday widout any obstacles.

AMEEN

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz comment here

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1340840#27812128

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1340856

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1340874

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

@ sanchitory i love the new promo too... especially the line 'yeh rishta khud uparwalene banaya hai'

it just says it all that they are destined to be togather....like God was planning this all along ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@jenny1000 wow really beatufiful creations๐Ÿ˜ƒ

very nicely said๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘

well Shruti, d new promo has set d hope much higher for SR marriage esp d dialogue " Par yeh rishta upparwaale ne khud banaya hai". it is paving path 2 SR marriage.

But yeah, cant trust wat will happen in future. Just keeping my fingers crossed. It feels as if i m playing Dus ka Dum wid Salman & dat roller machine is going upp & down playing wid contestant anxiety. cvs r here like dat roller machine onli

i know yaar.....this anxiety ll kill me one day
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This will be apt song for SR and AR on the wedding day situation wise - the movie is good

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt3rEwvA7Lg[/YOUTUBE]

Armaan is Akshay Kumar

Sid is Bobby Deol and Aman Verma (when Bobby sings it could also be Atul)

Ridz is Lara Dutta and Kareena Kapoor
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kritishah3

n now cumin to today's episode..i just luvd the conversation btwn naina n sid and on the other side they showd rids n atul convo...it ws rili touchin scene..it was good to see them talkin their hearts out to their frnds... ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š

i know yaar...........i loved that part

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

hello everyone

the sid and naina convo was really nice and the sidhima terrace scene was sooo sweet๐Ÿ˜ณ 

loved him today for being so understanding and sweet๐Ÿค—
sid has to be the sweetest,nicest,kindest,cutest person on earth๐Ÿ˜ณ 

i was in awe of karan wahi 2day.....he deserves all the success in life

Originally posted by: Lennie

It was sad when Sid said he has seen love in Ridz eyes, and Naina says yes for Armaan, see Sid knows that but overall he has seen love and thats a big thing here IMO, doesnt matter to Sid if it is for Armaan

and then when he said armaan toh chala gaya hai...........then i was like....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww