•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Kings Mahel:

Show show start with Sundar giving letter to king and he read it and tells MB his name is written on it.

King tells MB Queen Manikarnika wants to thank you for saving my life. She has mention to give you gift from my side too. (MB looks constipated). King is happy and tells taya guru to send Manikarnika message from him too saying he will complete her wish. MB is lost in her thoughts. King questions MB what is she thinking. MB says she do not understand King cuts her off saying Queen is happy with you. MB says she wants to personally thank the queen but she is in loss of words. She ask permission and leaves with confused look…

Tatya Pandit praises mannu and HER Big heart. King agrees with Pandit too and is pleased (King is blushing after reading mannu's letter)

Dark Room of Commisonary:

Fraser tells Ali bahadur how can he become king of Jhansi when you can not even save your own mother. Fraser is worried what if his mother opens his mouth. Ali says he knows his mother will not open her mouth. Fraser is mad due and says to your mother's mistake we all will suffer. Ali says No, it was not her mistake but mistake of MB as she put the garland at the wrong image. Hearing MB's name fraser is mad

MB's Room:

MB still does not believe that Manikarnika wrote a letter by praising me when she knows very well I did not save the king but why is she not opening my raaz instead she is praising me thru kings mouth. She says manikarnika ne hamare puree mehenat par paani phi diya (she pour water in my hard work) and she proved my aukath (status) is not higher than RAQUEL as I have been given reward only. Is that all I am and starts throwing stuff around in madness. And feels humilated when she remembers Mannu asking Maharaja to reward MB for her brave work…

Good zameer of MB comes and tries to put sense on MB and even ashamed her for joining hand with king enemies to marry him thru Dimlanti's play and what would happened if manikarnika told king about your truth. What would king do to you..MB ask her to stop.

Good zameer tells MB do you remember what manikarnika told you " she is the fate of Jhansi and in a second she pour water on all your hard work. But see she was successful to save her suhag and even give you the prize you do not deserve. Did n't you say you were like a big sister to her but shame on you and see how Manikarnika is fullfiling the responsibilty of being little sister

Bad Zameer of MB comes and laughs at good zameer saying she is no sister to you. When she becomes queen she will humilitate you like nothing and she is not doing any favor on you, King Ganga dhar only belongs to you.. Good Zameer of MB tells MB not to listen to bad zameer …(Boring fight of good and bad zameer) MB screams SILENCE and says King Ganga Dhar belongs to her and has determined

Mannu's room:

MB comes to mannu's room and mannu awakes from her sleep and say you..

MB - Yes it is me, I do not understand why you gave me all the glory of your works. What is your intention behind it?

Mannu - You are my big sister.

MB - No, you are lying.

Mannu goes to cupboard and give her letter.

MB says so it was you who took the letter.

Mannu - Yes, I did. I did not want anyone to get hold of this letter. By reading this letter, she knew that MB cannot be bad person so she saved her.

MB- NO, you just want to hinder me until your marriage. I have given my heart to king and he will be mine only

Manny - I pity on you. If you change your attitude then not only King but you will be in every hindustani's heart.

MB says you are mocking me and other bakwas,…

She falls on the ground. Mannu helps her to stand and ask her to take rest as Krodha Buddhi ka Dushman hai (Anger is enemies of your mind)

MB tells mannu not to teach her. You are not GOD and things will not happened according to your ways. I will go and tell king the truth. Mannu's says with Firangi help you almost killed king But MB cuts her off saying first I will finish Fraser, then will go to the king and tell him the truth. I will accept any punishment given by him. But I will not let King becomes yours and NEVER!!!!!

MB Collapse on Mannu's Bed. Mannu puts the blankey on her and ask GOD to forgive MB as she do not know what she is doing….(I am tired of Mannu's MAHANTA, she should just teach her lesson)….

Mannu awakes from her sleep with the sound of thunder (she was sleeping in chair) and is worried not seeing MB in her bed.

MB's Room:

We see MB in her room pulling the Kanjar out and has determined look….

Fraser is riding high on his horse and heard noise and say who is there. MB comes saying it me, Fraser Saheb.

Fraser looks mad and approaches to MB and tries to slap her. MB took Kanjar out and tries to stab him. But Fraser devil catches her hand and twist it behind her back. MB calls her Kaminey but he says I am less Kaminey than you as you ruin my glorious plan and says I am gonna kill you and both of them wrestle. Fraser rip off MB's blouse and MB tries to stab him again but fraser throws Knife away.

Both Kaminey hears horse arriving and wonder who is it..then we see our brave mannu comes shining in Golden Pagadi covering her face to rescue evil Bi%C$ MB.

Fraser ask who are you. Mannu kicks him on his chest (me dancing as I am seeing Mannu in action) and opens the veil off of her face and says I am Manikarnika, your and british empire Enemies (we have that lovely tune (Har Har Mahadev..Allah Hakbur playing in the background)… title og JKR is playing …

Mannu comes down from her horse and goes to MB and tells her not to be afraid as she is here and goes to Fraser and attacks him with her sword and says NO ONE Beats my BIG sister. MB looks ashamed and has defeated look.

Fraser mocks mannu saying you gonna fight me. Mannu replies you only know bad tricks and for him her hand hand (left hand that was hurt and has bandage on it) is sufficent and slaps him tight he crubles to the ground.

Fraser pulls his pistol and gets up and tell mannu to remember her bhagawan. MB is shell shocked scare.

And show ends on Mannu's face ..

Tomorrow precap:

MB beats herself with long rope (not sure what it is called)

Sorry for mistake….only mannu's part is worth it. But MB is spirit is awakeing now as Mannu has saved her again from fraser.

[MEMBERONLY]

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks Anna...finally some action from manu....loved manu-fraser scene👏
Wow Anna.. Thanks for the update.. Mannu back in action sounds brill!! Frasier..😡 😡 😡 😡 Mannu is very mahaan to save MB.. MB should be ashamed and learn from Mannu..
Originally posted by SanRajDeewani

Wow Anna.. Thanks for the update.. Mannu back in action sounds brill!! Frasier..😡 😡 😡 😡 Mannu is very mahaan to save MB.. MB should be ashamed and learn from Mannu..

U welcome Sanju,

Tomorrow MB will be beating herself as her own punishment I am sure Mannu will not punish her but she had already  extend hand of friendship.

After tomorrow I am sure MB will turn into nice loving person and will fight with Firangi along with Mannu
Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by booosi

Thanks Anna...finally some action from manu....loved manu-fraser scene👏

U welcome,

Mee too I was dancing  on my chair my co-worker was like what is wrong with you 😕😆...

I love when mannu is in action the background music is  just amazing....

Thanks Anna 4 da awesome update.......really appreciate ur efforts......
Originally posted by anna44

U welcome Sanju,

Tomorrow MB will be beating herself as her own punishment I am sure Mannu will not punish her but she had already  extend hand of friendship.

After tomorrow I am sure MB will turn into nice loving person and will fight with Firangi along with Mannu
Hmm.. I dunno if i can trust her that quickly but MB and Jwabhakts lovestory will start soon so then she will back off from GDR!! 😊 😊 😊