It's like holding a symvr for Jagdeep or Mehmood

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Man!! Rahul is such a joker!! Today he put on a blue half-sweater and acted like a total nerd. He danced or rather jumped around clumsily with his tummy sticking out. Then he sat down and acted like a total dimwit when the girls were playing games....all that childlike gestures etc. And he's considered the most eligible bachelor? Why??  

He's more like a comedian that the stud they are trying to portray him as. And these girls say they're falling in love with him?? 😲 πŸ˜²  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Also IMHO, that kid Saloni is soo annoying, .  πŸ˜• The kids almost spoilt today's show. If it wasn't for the catfight between Nikki and Pri...the show was dead. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› Preview for tomorrow...Zulfi and Ashutosh land up on the show!! πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yehmeraindia thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Man!! Rahul is such a joker!! Today he put on a blue half-sweater and acted like a total nerd. He danced or rather jumped around clumsily with his tummy sticking out. Then he sat down and acted like a total dimwit when the girls were playing games....all that childlike gestures etc. And he's considered the most eligible bachelor? Why??  

He's more like a comedian that the stud they are trying to portray him as. And these girls say they're falling in love with him?? 😲 πŸ˜²  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Also IMHO, that kid Saloni is soo annoying, .  πŸ˜• The kids almost spoilt today's show. If it wasn't for the catfight between Nikki and Pri...the show was dead. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› Preview for tomorrow...Zulfi and Ashutosh land up on the show!! πŸ˜ƒ

I was thinking exact same thing. I don't know why they are inviting these kids to all the reality shows. RM looked ridiculous today with that sweater.
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

even i agree with u for this...she is really a annoying kid ..
she is thinking she is bigger frm her ageπŸ˜•
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yehmeraindia

I was thinking exact same thing. I don't know why they are inviting these kids to all the reality shows. RM looked ridiculous today with that sweater.

These kids crack mature jokes and are considered cute. I just don't get it. I usually put my TV on mute whenever that Saloni is on. She annoys me no end. 🀒 More than her, her parents annoy me for putting her through this.

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Did anyone notice his tummy in that blue sweater πŸ˜† Honestly speaking I dont see love in anyone's eyes in that show πŸ˜† One almost tends to forget the purpose of the show in all the antics... Imagine Rahul hopping on one leg with a bride to be(and loosing to herπŸ˜† ) in a swayamvar!Edited by smallwonder - 14 years ago
Yehmeraindia thumbnail
Seriously, i don't like kids "talking like adults". And they say "bacche bhagwan ka roop hoote hain" and all. Laana hai to thode innocent bacchon ko lao.
Yehmeraindia thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

Did anyone notice his tummy in that blue sweater πŸ˜† Honestly speaking I dont see love in anyone's eyes in that show πŸ˜† One almost tends to forget the purpose of the show in all the antics... Imagine Rahul hopping on one leg with a bride to be(and loosing to herπŸ˜† ) in a swayamvar!

I did notice his tummy, especially when he was hopping. I also do not see real love in anyones eyes. they are all here for money and fame.
mechocoholic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I could not agree with you more.....rahul acts so immature and kiddish, and i dunno why that is considered cute.....i find it revolting....urghhh...the way he was clapping his hands and jumping up and down....he seemed like a madman....his whole act is just sickening....🀒🀒

And yea tht saloni girl is wayyy too annoying...i liked the kid in glasses....but i dunno the whole point of having kids on a marriage show in the first place....wht was the aim there?????? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today's show was so boring and terrible.  So stupid with those kids taking the show over.  Rahul looked silly and Rahul's laugh just irritates me.  I can't stand it.   This show is just horrible.The girls probably want to run away now.
MithiBani thumbnail
Did you all notice him chomping down on that cake?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• He looked almost as old as that chashmein wala bachcha.😳. Edited by MithiBani - 14 years ago