Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: smallwonder

Did anyone notice his tummy in that blue sweater πŸ˜† Honestly speaking I dont see love in anyone's eyes in that show πŸ˜† One almost tends to forget the purpose of the show in all the antics... Imagine Rahul hopping on one leg with a bride to be(and loosing to herπŸ˜† ) in a swayamvar!

omg!🀣 I totally noticed it and I was like 🀒 he looks pregnant
adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rahul is just...when he's around kids he turns into one. When the kids were doing their skits..the girls were just dying laughing as if they were saying the funniest things ever lol. They were trying to hard to impress the kids 😳The promo for tomorrow when rahul asks dimpy if she is falling in love with him, she seems so hesistant to even say "i think so" 🀣 It's like theres only so much faking you can do!!πŸ˜†
Sapno_ki_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In the beginning, I thought Ram said that the kids are here to give training to brides on how to become a mother in future....I thought the brides will have to take care of them all day and kids will make it tough for brides to handle them....but here kids made every1 look even more childish.....I just didn't see the point....The whole episode was wasted on games....the only worth scene was nikunj and priya's cat fight....