Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: mechocoholic

I could not agree with you more.....rahul acts so immature and kiddish, and i dunno why that is considered cute.....i find it revolting....urghhh...the way he was clapping his hands and jumping up and down....he seemed like a madman....his whole act is just sickening....🀒🀒

And yea tht saloni girl is wayyy too annoying...i liked the kid in glasses....but i dunno the whole point of having kids on a marriage show in the first place....wht was the aim there?????? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Dunno choco. Like the dimwit mentioned he can't marry without the 'Bhagwaan ke roop' being involved. πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

RM's kiddie act is just........🀒 πŸ€’ I think the girls are in the mood for adoptions...hence they've chosen RM.  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
cool_yv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously i switched it off after five minutes just watched cat fight...Saloni is darn irritating
...Kids look cute only when they talk like kids..!
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know right!! PB mein also this annoying kid showed up..I mute my TV whenever they show her🀒Ugh!! bachcon ki jagah school mein hotee hai na ki aise cheap shows mein
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Pata nahi kyun...but I feel Rahul is not stable mentally...
Watching the show now, and from his previous track records ... I just feel he is mildly retarded.
His expressions, behaviour and everything...Iski jagah toh Agra ke pagal khane mein honi chahiye 😑
And those irritating kids, unhe plz kisi strict boarding school mein bandh kar do...Har show mein chale aate hain... 😑
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This show is pathetic. Rakhi's show was much better. Atleast we got some laugh out of it with all her anticsπŸ˜†
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So zulfi is coming so they are bringing the whole of bigboss. Next monica bedi will come like his hired mother and advise him. then raja will come and problably sanjaynirupam will also come. Dont think payal will come as she seemed to have cut off contacts with this duffer. Her interview was there on times and she said she did not even want to do anything with a man who being her friend did not stand up for her when others were abusing her in the show.
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_yv

Seriously i switched it off after five minutes just watched cat fight...Saloni is darn irritating
...Kids look cute only when they talk like kids..!

I know Yash. I feel sorry for those poor children.  πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: sunandshine

I know right!! PB mein also this annoying kid showed up..I mute my TV whenever they show her🀒Ugh!! bachcon ki jagah school mein hotee hai na ki aise cheap shows mein

I know yaar!! I never watched her crap on PB. Who writes the material for her anyway?? Talking about Rakhi's chote chote kapde....🀒
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Watching the show now, and from his previous track records ... I just feel he is mildly retarded.
His expressions, behaviour and everything...Iski jagah toh Agra ke pagal khane mein honi chahiye 😑
And those irritating kids, unhe plz kisi strict boarding school mein bandh kar do...Har show mein chale aate hain... 😑

LOL Axe!! Aaj toh mujhe bhi shaq ho raha tha. Bilkul mandbuddhi lag raha tha. πŸ˜• πŸ˜† 
MithiBani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Natkat

So zulfi is coming so they are bringing the whole of bigboss. Next monica bedi will come like his hired mother and advise him. then raja will come and problably sanjaynirupam will also come. Dont think payal will come as she seemed to have cut off contacts with this duffer. Her interview was there on times and she said she did not even want to do anything with a man who being her friend did not stand up for her when others were abusing her in the show.

@bold....LMAO!! Imagine that!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I read Payal's interview today. She's so done with him.

And I do think Raja is slated to make an entry. πŸ˜› πŸ˜† 
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: axeion

I feel he is npt stable physically as well... πŸ˜† When he was getting up from his lathargic comfortable pose, he almost seemed like a vessel caught up in a tide... πŸ˜†