anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

King tells his prime minister to give all of the wealth to MB and Appoints her the chief dancer in his palace.

Mannu's Palace:

Moropant comes and ask Sukarm why he is not resting. Moropant says he cann ot leave until Mannu's bidai. Sukuram says there is no one to take care of Sriman Sarkar as Vahini saheb has gone to Tritha yatra. Parachi and Nana saheb are her too. Moropant says I understand and will make arrangement for you to leave. Sukaram wants to meet mannu as he feels like mannu did not accept all the gift given by king and she left before seeing all of this. Moropant is shocked and says that means mannu did not meet you and ask forgiveness and goes to fetch mannu.

Moropant comes calling mammu and sees unconcious mannu and wonders what happened. Parachi says manu didi is hurt. Moropant says how come. Parachi says she went outside Moropant is upset with mannu for not obeying his word and worries what will happened if king comes to know about this. Jigna says if everyone knows the reason why she went outside then they all will be grateful to her. Today she saved King by risking her own life. Moropant is shocked. Jigna tells him during the natak there was conspiracy to kill maharaja. If maharani did not get there in time then king would have been killed. Moropant can't believe what he just heard and looks at to unconcious mannu worriedly.

In Jail:

Ragunath and desi guards are throwing water to Lachoo and her hands are tied with rope. Lachoo says mercy.

Ragunath says there is no mercy for you as you try to kill king. I will not leave you and tells guard to throw water at her. . Lachoo says BAS KARO> King comes and ask them to stop. King tells everyone to leave and comes to Lachoo and says Vahini saheb, you were Beshya (prostitute) but I called you MAA. You used to say, Ganga dhar you have played in my lap and today you wanted to kill me. You cannot do this just tell me who pay you to kill me.

Lachoo says no one paid me to kill you but I gave Myself willingly to your brother. Even his wife used to hate to go to him then I accepted him. What did I get in return a son who is neither hindu nor Muslim and is living like a dead person because you all did not see his importance but I know his importance and in fact he is the only HAKDAR (owner) of Jhansi Ki GADDI (royal seat).

King says you are mistaken Vahini saheb by considering yourself worthy does not mean you can get SIHASAN (Kingdom). You have to prove yourself in front of others. Lachoo says so that means you get your SIHASAN thru Rangasala and mine son does not know how to dance like you. King gets mad and say BAS .

Lachoo says Kya Bas you can not hear the bitter truth. Tomorrow my son will be in the throne of Jhansi and you will be dead and says Bichari Manikarnika and laughs. King gets mad and attack her with sword but says he will not give her this easy death but will killl her little at a time. King says I am sure there is someone else behind you. You have two path. Either tell me their names or get ready to die. Lachoo is shocked.

MB's Room:

MB is searching the letter and wonders if Manikarnika took it. What will happen if Manikarnika tell the truth to the king and is worried thinking what King will do to her. MB imagines herself tied with chain. King tells her u have always disappointed me and ask Ragunath to imprisoned her for life long. MB screams NAHI and closes her ears.

MB says she will not let that happened and will not leave any proof against her. Some one comes to MB's room. MB gets scare and says who is there. One of her dassi comes and says APA it's me you have called me. MB ask if anyone talked about her in the raj darbar. Dassi is confused and says I do not know. MB tells her to find out and MB cries saying what will she do now.

Mannu's Room:

Tayta Guru comes and ask how is Mannu. Moropant says she just fell asleep and wonders what is in her destiny as she cannot leave in peace and wonders if she has to fight life long, tatya. She is going to marry such a king who is always surround by scheme from his own family. Tatya Guru says, kaka you are not aware that our Mannu is no ordinary girl. I feel Niyati wants her to do something Big and consoles moropant. He ask Moropant to see from Mannu's point of view all of these scheme are nothing difficult to dealt with and he leaves. .

Moropant kisses mannu's forehead and his tears drops on mannu's cheeks and she awakes. Both father daughter duo cries and console each other. Mannu says she always want to see her father's head high.

King Mahel:

Tatya pandit brings him some mala and tells him to put this mala it will always protect him. Janaki Bai comes and greets king. King inquires how come she is here. Janaki says she is worried about him since his wedding preparation has begun there is always some mishappening (hinting to mannu is bad luck for him).

Tatya pandit says, Forgive me Vahini saheb I believe Kings life has been saved with this marriage. According to sastra, the bhagya of grrom and bride mingles together. King agrees to tayta pandit and says not only in his life but manikarnika has come to Jhansi as Saubhagya (Good Luck charm ) Unless there are so many things that have been hidden. Janaki Bai is shocked and King gives her meaningful look.

Mannu's Room:

Moropant says you saved king what if he knows. Manikarnika says king doesnot know about it. Moropant says they must tell this event to the king as it is very important and mannu ask permission to write a letter to the king. Moropant says sure.

King's Mahel:

King tells Janaki bai after his marriage talk all of these things are happening but you all know all of these conspiracy are coming into surface. Taya Pandit says if we all think WELL of others then all of these will negativity turn into positive thing by GOD grace and both Tatya pandit and King sarcastically laugh and Janaki bai leaves.

Mannu's Room:

Mannu is writing letter to the king and tells sundar (dassi) to give this letter to the king only. Sundar says as you wish and leaves.

King's Mahel:

MB comes and greets king. King invites her. MB says I just wanted to see if you are okay or not. King ask why she came. MB says did Lachoo sahiba said anything like why she did this.

King says he does not know yet but he will surely find out and she will tell me everyone that are involved in this crime. MB is worried.

Guard says Maharani Manikarnika has send you a message. Sundar comes and greet Maharaja and says Maharani has send this message for you. MB is shocked and she is looking at the letter that is in the plate sundar is carrying. King is smiling and thanks sundar. King reads the letter and looses smiles of his face while MB is worried if Manikarnika has written about her. King tells MB your name is written too and MB looks scare and screen splits between MB & Mannu's sleeping face.

Precap: Mannu is sleeping in her room and MB comes with Kanjar (knife) in her hand.

[MEMBERONLY]

sorry for any mistake.

Mannu has forgiven all mistake of MB but she is still trying to kill mannu I hope mannu will not forgive her but teach MB a lesson as she is messing with the wrong person

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Anna..  Mannu should beat MB with the same hunter she once beated that firangi with๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Anna for updating patiently...in spite of the dragging and snoozefest.....

Its been like a month now with MB, Mannu and marriage drama๐Ÿฅฑ...both dreaming alternatively......

i am surprised CV's are showing Mannu as a typical bahu who is ever forgiving and crying ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.....from what i read abt JKR did'nt think she was so vulnerable and forgiving...especially people like MB๐Ÿ˜•
bhargaviup thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot. appreciate your efforts.

Edited by bhargaviup - 14 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome update Anna........thanks........appreciate it. ๐Ÿ‘ Keep it up!!!!
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great update from you as always! thank you!