PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Short fat Vish and Beautiful rads and handsome Dev do continueπŸ˜ƒ
SPNAS thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEVIKA8

A big Thank you to all my friends for their support....thank you....πŸ˜›

You guys think i am mad....πŸ˜•..updating so fast...
Yes i am amd...Madly in love with AVINA....i walk with them..i talk with them....i dream with them....iI am addicted....🀣

hi DEVIKA8, i really luv ur FF 😊 n hope u wud update soon coz im waiting 4 it! also i don' think u r mad updating so fast but instead ur great bcoz u bring a smile at our face at the end of each partπŸ˜ƒ
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Part-7

Daksh house engagement ceremony continues.......

Dadi: tho thum kah rah hi thi ki.....

DM: ha vo....

Amma: Arre  aap log yeha baitho ho     walking towards them and sitting in next chair..

Dadi: ha ......

Amma: tho aap vishakha se dekha kya?...

DM: abhi abhi milana hum...

Dadi: vishaka?.   Ha.. abhi aap ke saath aya tha na......and looked at DM

DM: ha Visaka ..    mor pothi...   ...sahar mei padthi hei vo!  very intelligent girl...

Amma: ha ha...I will call her right now...Visaka betiya..zara edhar ajaana...

Dadi looked at DM...she blinked her eyes once...

Visaka: ..kya hi amma?

Amma: Vo thumhe patha hei...ye mere bachpan ki dosth hei.....

Visaka: ye mori pothi....she is the only one in vrindavan who goes to college in Town...she learns music too...sings so nicely....sare vrindavan janthi hai...aur she is so good in taking responsibility...and does all house hold work.......blah...blah...blah....

DadI: that is  so nice...aaj kal eise ledkiya kaha dekhne ko milthe hei...

Amma: beta thume malum hei...ye Dev ki Dadi hei...

Visaka: mei mila na, abhi abhi....  but then she changed her expression and said: Dev! hh ha ha ...mene abhi usse milkar aa raha hum.....

Amma: dekhona...vo donom already mil chuka hei....kithni achi bath heina...

Dadi:..achi bath hei...

Reshma: visaka are you  coming with us?

Visaka: mein javoom...?and  left...

Amma: dekhana mori pothi kithna sundar aur salgun hei..aage aage dekhna...

Devki:.amma, aapko vo thooth rahi hei..

Amma: ayi....mein abhi ayi..

Dadi and DM: theek hei..theek hei...

DM:..Ab Dev ko bachana thera kaam kanha..

Dadi: kya..kya kah rahi hei thu..

DM: kuch nahi..vo mein...bhagavan se bath kar rahi thi...

dadi: thum bhi na...

Visaka was walking with Reshma to the friends group....they all were chit chatting....

Reshma looked at Raj and winked her eyes...Raj with his friends slowly moved near to the girls gang. but stopped few feet away so that they can hear the girls.....he saw Dev..'.Dev..aajana'....Dev also walked with them but stood behind Raj with not much interest..

Reshma: OK girls..ready for the game...this game is little personal..but it will be very interesting...each one of us will come and stand here and talk about most precious gift they have and tell the value of it...how is that?

Girls: very nice game..let's start with Taruna...

Reshma came back to her spot and showed a hidden thumbs up to Raj...He showed her back and started listening to the girls...

Taruna:..I got a new  diamond necklace for my birthday and the cost of it is 10 lack...

Girls..WOW!!!!!!! meanwhile  Deepika also joined their company...

so one by one they started preching...it was almost time for Visaka...she sneaked behind and run to Amma...nobody noticed it....except Taruna...

Then it was Visaka's turn and Reshma called out her name ..but nobody found her in that circle..then Taruna said..ye...I saw her sneaking out from the back...ye what's the reason yar....?

Reshma looked back at Raj...and saw his disappointed face....but then a small smile showed upon his face...He showed eshara to Reshma...and turned back....they saw Radhika coming their way...Reshma again showed a thumbs up...Raj had cunning smile on his face...

Radhika: Deepika...mom needs you...

Deepika: ok I am coming...

suddenly..Reshma:...Radhika.....ye come here..

Radhika just looked at her and tried to ignore her...Dev noticed this and he saw the cunning smile on Raj's face.....so he was looking at the scene with more curiosity...

Reshma stood up and went to Radhika and almost dragged her by her arm to the centre..

Radhika didn't understand anything and Deepika told:.....what is this? she just came to call me...and what you guys are doing..Radhika c'mon let's go...

Radhika was about to go with her...suddenly Reshma stopped her...

Reshma: that is not fair..we are playing a game and it was actually visaka's turn and she left but Radhika is her sis right?....so let her play...

Radhika:jee?

Reshma:...no jee jee...see we are playing a game..you need to tell us the best gift you have and the price of it?like Taruna talked about her necklace worth 10 lack and jesmi said her new car work 20 lack...so something like that and it can be anything but you need to tell the price...

Deepika: ye..don't do this....Radhika c'mon let's go...but this time it was Raj who interupted...Kyom...when everyone can talk about it..why excuse for her...

Dev's eyes were on Radhika..who was looking around..but he didn't get her facial expression well...so he couldn't make out anything.

Radhika: meri pass......

Resha: bolo bolo...ethni sochne ki kya bath hei.......bolona

Radhika: ...The most precious gift of my life.......meri Babuji hei.....aur vo amooly hei.....My most precious gift is my loving babuji...who takes care of me so well...who understands my feeling and that is priceless for me....and nothing else in this  world is more precious than him for me.....

Girls: just looked at Radhika with open mouth....

Suddenly they heard a clapping sound and it was Deepika who was walking towrads Radhika  and said...' well said my friend'....and held her arms and lead her out from the gang.....Radhika walked away with Deepika...all the girls sat with their open mouth.

Dev had a small smile on his lips and  was looking at Radhika amazingly ....while walking Radika just looked her gaze once to meet Dev's eyes and looked down and walked away...

Raj: oh..she spoiled all my plan....and walked towards the friends....

DM:Radhika beta edhar ajavona?

Radhika:jee DM

DM: ye where is your Jasmine flowers and your ornaments..

Radhika: oh...I lost it...and ornaments I kept it back..in case if I loose that too...it will be a problem na...

DM: mei samajh gayi....eski tho mei...

Radhika: DM....I am fine..so don't worry about anything...look at me...i am totally enjoying the function so....

DM: thum bhi na....lekin beta...you are beautiful even without all these.....I know..

R: ha ...I know ..I know...I am very pretty....and showed a  serious look and went away...

DM: kanha..sab theri hi leela hei....

Radhika was walking  by looking back at DM with a smiley face that she didn't pay any attention ......all of a sudden somebody bumped her and she lost balance...aaiiiiiiiiiii

Two strong arms supported her from falling.....she was so afraid that she cliing to the person who held her........

She slowly opened her eyes after realizing that she is safe.... .

She saw two big beautiful eyes looking at her with so much concern...she just looked into those eyes...and their eyes locked....few minutes passed by she broke the gaze and looked down....

he said:  ye Dev ka hath hei..agar ye hath  kissi ko pakadliya tho...I won't let it go even next life too....Radhika looked back at him.....he had small smile on his lips..her heart started beating faster and she looked  around ...Dev understood her feelings and brought her back to balance on her feet and slowly loosened his grip....Radhika got relieved and she looked at him thankfully ..and about to  turn another lady bumped onto her...this time she just fell on him..her lips were touching his chest.....

lady: dekh ke nahi chalthi kya....and walked away..

Radhika was feeling so strange that she didn't had any guts to look up to meet his gaze...so she just held on to his shirt with  looking down...and minutes passed by....and he felt her shivering body and faster heart rate  under his arm..and he felt a strange feeling ran through his body.....

Dev:.Radhika...agar hum aise he khade rehe tho..baki log kya sochenge?..vaise hi mujhe koi problem nahi hei....thum tho  theek heina...

Radhika came back to reality and looked around with so much fear in her eyes and just looked once into his eyes and ran away from there.........

Dev...just looked at her running away with a  boyish smile on his face......

The ceremony went fine and they all went back home...

Dadi: it was a very good function.....

Dev: I really enjoyed it too...

Vaisali:...ha ha ...ab tho next turn is yours..

Dev: what....?

Dadi: ha ha...vaisali ne theek kaha hi....

aur beta kal thu aur Birju jakar pooja ki sab saman leke ana....theek hi..phoolna math...

Dev: theek hei dadi...goodnight and he went to his room

Dev freshened up and but he saw the payal and the Jasmine on the dressing table...he just grabbed it and started thinking of Radhika......and he closed his eyes..but it was Radhika...all around him......

Part 8

Love and Regards

Devika..

Edited by Devika. - 13 years ago
chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice going....here Rad is a bit different than CB...i like her here:)

Keep writing...Thnanxxx for the updates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Part-8

Sasthriji's house

Radhika was getting ready to go to bed, amma came up

Amma: chori...kal se Daksh ke vaha jo bhi funtion ho, thu nahi ana...Ghar mei koyi hona chahiye....samchi...

Radhika: jee..

Amma: hummmmmm    and went away.

Radhika rolled her bed on the floor and thanked Kanha for the day and laid down...but she was not getting sleep..she was turning,  that side this side to get comfortable..but she couldn't ...her mind was flying somewhere else...she asked..' ye kya he kanha..aisa pehala kabhi huva nahi hei...mera mann kyum edhar udhar bhadakthi hei....she tried to close her eyes tightly...and there she saw the moment her in his arms and his words.......Ye muzhe kya hore he hai.....Kanha  meri mann ko aap bhi sabhaliye.....and she started chanting Krishna mandras and tried to control her thought and fell asleep...

Morning as usual she did everything....and went along with Nandu  for the morning rounds...

PBV house:.

Dadi: Dev ..beta ..Birju ke sath jakar pooja ki saman leke ana...vaise bhi yaha sab kuch hei..thumei bas vo theen cheezem lana hei ..bas...aur Birju thu jantha heina kaha miltha hei..

Birju: ha...dadi ..maalum hei...

Dev: tho bhir chalna..der kis bad ki?

Dev and Birju went to the market..Dev was driving the car....

They stopped the car near Ramukaka's shop ..Birju said this is the only shop we get these items...i went to the other shops yesterday but they said it will be available here..

Dev: theek hi..Birju thu jana..mein aa raha hum....

Birju: theek hi bhayya...

Birju opened the door and looked at the shop....vo ek ledki ko chupke se andar jathe huve dekha...he saw a glimpse of the face ..a smile drawn on his face...

meanwhile Dev also came near Birju: thu yeha kyum khadi ho...ajana.....

Birju: Dev bhayya..ek minute...dekha , Kanha ne mujhe ek avasar diya hei....dekhlena mein kya karne ja raha hum...eskeliye aapko mujhe baadmein enam bhi dena hoga...theek hei..

Dev: kya Birju thu ye kya kah raha hei?..

Birju: dekhlena bhaiya...

Birju: went near the shop and shouted..is there  anyone inside..we need to buy something...

no answer came back..Birju called again..

Then he stated shouting" chor...chor...es dookan ke andar chor hei...."

other shop keepers and the stand by villagers heard this and started crowding near the shop....

Nandu: ye...aap ye kya kah rahe ho?

Birju: mene dekhana ...andar chor hei...

Nandu: andar koi chor nahi hai..

Village man: let us check..Ramukaka tho abhi aa jayega....uske aane se pehle hum chor ko pakdthe hei..

They started talking and everybody was looking at each other...guessing...

Villager:..ye..kaun hei andar...bahar ajavo..varna....

Another started shouting too....

Then the person slowely showed the face....it was Radhika..her face turned red looking at the crowd..

People started looking at each other and Dev was so

...Then   amma came out from the group and.....thu,......,,went inside the store and gave two thappad on Radhika's face and said ...chal mori sath....and dragged her by her hair and angrily saying all those bad words she used to say in  CB

Radhika 's face was looking down and emotionless may be fearful but downcasted eyes she walked with amma. Amma saw Dev standing in the croud .....  she said....see agar mein es chori ke bare mein kuch kaha tho kisi ko pasand nahi athi aur koi viswas bhi nahi karegi.....dekhona..ye PB family hei..aur unlokom ne esse chori karthe huve dekha......ab tho aap lok meri viswas karegi na...lalla ko ane de....chal chori  forcefully amma dragged on Radh's hair....

Ramukaka came up running seeing the crowd in front of his shop...kya huva..kya huva?

Nandu: Birju ko dekhkar....Ye mere deedi ko chor kaha....

Ramukaka: ye thum kya kah rahe hei ..mein kuch samjha nahi?

Village man:  arre  kaka, he called out saying there is thief inside....so we all came ...lekin vo tho hamari Radhika beti thi..aur hum kuch kehene ke pehle ...vo amma ayi aur Radhika beti ko legayi..thappad bhi mara...

Dev and Birju did not understand anything and they were looking stunned for whatever happened in that flash of seconds....Dev looked back to see Radhika..but they were out of sight..

Ramukaka: ye aap lok kya kah rehe hei..?meri beti ko...chor kaun kaha... Ramukakka's face was tighetening with angriness

Birju was standing there with fearsome face and said ...i just saw her hiding inside....tho mene..

Nandu: arre vo tho amma ko dekh kar andar chali thi...aur...aap ne aaisa kyom kiya...kya aap usse badla le rehe hei...aap mujhse badla lejiyena...mere deedi ko kyom aisa kaha?

Ramukaka: aap lok edhar aya hi kyum? ye tho meri shop hei..aur mere betiya ko kuch chahiye tho usse yaha se lene ka sarvv adhikar hei....aur aap lok?

Dev: vo tho hum..kuch pooja saman lene aya tha...tho hame lega ki......

Ramukaka: lega kya?,......yaha koi pooja saman nahi hei..aap lok jayiye...aur ab se ye dookan band..aur he closed the shutter and went along with Nandu.....villagers also dispersed..

Birju:Bhaya..ye kya huva...mein tho bas masak kar rahe the..mene aisa kuch nahi socha..vo tho uski amma heina..vo aisa kyum behave kiya...?

Dev: patha nahi Birju....vo ethne zoor se thappad mara ki....aur dekhona vo kaise usse lekar gayi hei...

Birju: aba hum kya kare?

Dev: chalo chalkar daadi ko bethadenge....

Dev drove the car really fast back to home....but then vaisali said Dadi went to math...so they waited..Birju and Dev was so upset that they were pacing back and forth outside the house...

Finally Dadima came home...

Dev: Dadima....and ran towards her..

Dai: kya hei beta....sab saman mila..

Dev: nahi ..

Dadi: nahi..kyum?

Dev: vo mein...

Dadi: koi problem nahi..hum syam ko jab sasthriji ke mandir jayengena ..thab khareedlenge...theek hei?

Dev: par..daadi....

Dadi: kya hei beta.....

vaisali: ma...vo DM ne bulaya tha..aur pooch rah thi ki hum syam ko vaha ja rahe hei  ya nahi?...

Dadi: aaj syam ko nahi..mei sathriji ko math mein mila, tho unhone aaj hum sabko aarthi keliye mandir bulaya hei...let's go...we will go to DM house tomorrow...i will call her..

Vaisali: theek hi maaji  and they went inside..

Dev looked at Birju and

Evening..Dadi... r u all ready..let's go...

Mrinalini: ham...vivek aur mei ready...

Vaisali: Dev aur Birju kaha hei?

Mrinalini:patha nahi...they  are behaving so awkwardly after coming from outside today..

Dadi: Dev...

Dev: ha mein yaha hum..

Purohith: chalem...

vaisali: ha..

The purohith family reached temple ...Birju parked the car..they started climbing the step...

Dev and Birju hesistently followed them..

The temple was cleaned and decorated well for the aarthi...and Radhika was doing the final touching on the Rangoli..

Mrinalini: WOW! very nice...how  did you do  this?

Radhika looked up and saw Mrinalini and gave a beutiful smile...she was wearing a light green churidar with duppatta around her head almost covering her face ....one can easily see her beutiful eyes only..

Radhika stood up and said..arre aap lok..mein jakar Babuji ko bathathi hum..vo andar hei..

Dadi: aisa koi jeldi nahi beta....u finish your work...

Radhika: no i am done...Babuji tho aap logom ke rah dekh raha tha...let me call him and she went inside.

Dadi: really beautiful......

Vaisali: ha ...maaji...dekhona kithni achi se sab kar diya hei...

R.Purohith: nice decision maaji..i feel good to be here too..

Vivek and Mrinalini also appreciating the temple atmosphere..

Dev and Birju was not paying any attention to all these ,,,they were standing away and was in their own world...

Babuji:..arre..maaji...aap log agaye...bahuth dhanyavad..

Dadi: dhanyavad  tho aapse  kahana hei..sathriji...

Devki: aisa kyum kah rahi hei...Devotees will be coming soon we will start the pooja soon...till then  i will show you the temple...

People started coming and amma and Vish also came...Vish was wearing extra make up as sasthriji told amma to come to temple too because of PB house visit..so she came with her pothi to temple after a long time( lol...i never seen amma going to temple that often in CB)..

She saw Dev standing mostly outside the temple and she brought him in along with Vishaka..looking at them and admiring the jodi..

Amma: lalla aarthi suroo karo sab log agaya hei..

Sathriji: Radhika beta thali dena zara..

hearing Radhika's name  Dev looked up and Birju also looked to that side...

But nobody could see her face clearly as she was in temple covering her head and half face...

Radhika came up and gave the thali to sathriji..

Sathriji did all the sambradaya's as it should be and then it was time for aarthi..

Sathriji looked at Radhika and  nodded his head..

Radhika: nodded back and with keeping both hands together started singing the aarthi of kunjbihari...

aarthi sri kunj bihari ki..sri giridhr..krishna  murari ki...

she was totally into it and the feeling was like there is only Krishna exist and his presence and His picture in everybody's mind along with the temple atmosphere and the sound of bell....

Dev was looking at Radhika's face and so into it that he forgot everythingelse.... all he could see was Radhika and all he could hear was Radhika's voice.....

As she completed singing ....it was all silent..the atmosphere was calm and only a cool breeze was blowing .....it was the best feeling and nobody can describe it but only can feel it..

PB family took the blessing from the diya..Amma instructed vishaka to disrtibute the prasad and she did ...she was looking at Dev's eyes so deeply while giving the prasad and she thought.." oh he is so handsome..hum....going to be here na...let's see ..you will come back of me soon'...but dev didn't even see her standing in front of her holding prasad....

Amma was so happy to see them together and she called Dadi and said...ye.udhar dekh..donom kayi kho gaya hi....

Dadi: Dev ...thu kya soch rahe hei..prasad lena..

Dev:..broke the gaze from Radhika and took the prasad from vishaka..he didn't even look who is giving the prasad...and for visaka she was in different world that she didn't even notice that dev is not looking at her,....she simply said'..you welcome'

Dev: jee,,

Vishaka: jee..kuch nahi

Sathriji: hum bahuth kush hu ke..aap sab log  yaha aye aur hamare mandir ke darshan bhi kiye..

Dadi: hame ethna khusi hui ki...ek kshan keliya sab bhool gayi...Radhika beta edhar ajaana..

Radhika walked towrds daadi....

Dadi: Beta thu kithni achi se gathi hei....and when you sing you are totally into it and that is why we are getting the feeling...sada  khush raho bata...and she blessed her and gave a hugg....

They all started praising Radhika and her voice..Dev dare to go near her..

Sathriji: tho maaji..pooja ki sab saman mila?

Daadi: nahi tho..kuch saman aur lena hei...

Sathriji: kya bacha hei..

R.Purohith: Birju..

Birju: ha vo...vo Ramukaka's shop se kuch saman lena baki hei..lekin shop is closed, i will get it later..

Sasthriji...dookan tho yehi pass heina....

Birju: ha..lekin....

Sathriji: lekiin kya...thume kuch sak hei

Birju: vo mein...

Sathiriji:Chinta ki koi bath nahi...Radhika beta..thum jakar vo saman leke ana..

Radhika: theek hei babuji...kya lena hi.?.

Dadi: list Birju ke pass hei...thu unke sath javona..

Radhika: theek hi..

Purohith: Dev ..thum bhi javo...

hearing this amma: lalla Vishaka betiya jayegi..Radhika ko kyom paresan kar rehi ho?

Sathriji: amma ..Radhika pooja ke saman lene keliye ja rahe hei..shopping keliye nahi...Radhika beta..javona aur sambhal ke vapas ana..thab thak hum sub ko khar le jatha hei...theek hei..

Radhika:theek hi...babuji...

She walked first and Dev and Birju just followed her slowly...amma looked at them walking away.....vishaka

Part 9

Thank you all for your great suppor

love and Tc

DevikaπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Devika. - 13 years ago
*Maleena* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great update! can't wait for the next part!
jyothika09 thumbnail
thanks devika i hope we can expect an update per dayπŸ˜‰
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey dear........Just read the parts........and it was awesommmmeeee................ πŸ‘ Really loved it...... and waiting for ur next part!! πŸ˜‰ 😊
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it πŸ‘
please continue...😊