Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chipak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
nice update again...keep posting parts daily...i like them :)
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

PART-9

Radhika was walking faster..

Dev and Birju walked little behind her..they were looking at each other ...don't know where to start or what to ask.....They reached Ramukaka's shop...

R: Ramukaka.....

Ramukaka: ...arreee..beta...thu...aaja aaja....Kaise ho thum....mera  mann kah raha tha ki thumare ghar ane keliye...per vo tho  thumhe aur thakleef denge ...yehi soch kar kanha se prarthana kar rah tha ki ..thumhe vo hi sabhale...agar mujhe vo log milana..tho thum dekhna.....

Dev and Birju tried to hide their face.... Ramukaka didn't see them yet.....his full attention was on Radhika..

R: ye aap kya kah reh hi....

Ramu: kya.....mujhe sab malum hochuka hei beta....thum ab kuch math kaho....ee bathavo ki thum chehra eisa kyom chup rehe hi?

R: vo..vo...vo mei mandir se aa rahi heina..esliye...

Ramu: mandir se....vo bhi es samay kya bath hei beta...sab kuch theek hei?

R: theek hei...vo un lokom ko pooja ke saman lena hena,,,,,Babuji esliye bheja....

Ramu  looked at where Radhika was pointing and found Birju and Dev...

Ramu: arre..thum log.....ab yaha kyum aye ho?meine kaha na thumhe es dookan se kuch nahi milne wala....vapas jayiye....

Birju and Dev was about to leave..then Radhika...

R: rukiye..vo saman ke list mujhe dedeejiye ..aur kya bacha hei lane keliye...

Birju looked at Ramukaka..Ramukaka was looking at them angrily....

Radhika extended her hands for the list and Birju hesistently gave the list to Radhika...and showed what all needed...

R: ramukaka ee sab nikalliye...jaldi dena hame der ho rahe hei...

Ramukaka: meine ek bar kaha na..nahi milega tho nahi milega...thu chal..mein ghar chodtha hum...

Radhika: aap meri phikr math keejiye aur e saman dena..

Ramu kaka: NAHI...

R: tho theek hei..I will take it myself..and if I take then you are not going to get the pay..

Ramukaka. theek hei...jo thumahari marzi mei ayi he vo karo...mei kuch nahi boltha hum...

Radhika went inside and started picking up stuff and packing carefully...

Dev was looking at Radhika and her actions...

Ramukaka looking at Dev and Birju : dekh liya na...ye Radhika hei...vo kissi se bhi kuch nahi kahegi...aur es shop mei tho eska  jo adhikar hei..vo es vrindavan mein aur kisi ko nahi hei....mei tho esse dookan dekhne ko kaha aur kumar ke shop thak gaya..aur e sab huva...thum logo ke kya bigada hei mere betiyane....

Dev and Birju was just looking at him....he continued...

Do you know why she is hiding her face in that duppatta.....its not because she went to temple ..I will show you and he just pulled the duppatta back from her face so that it fall on her neck...and Dev's eyebrows gone arched as he saw the big red bruise on her cheek...Birju 's eyes started watering....Dekha ab...aur mujhe malum bhi tha....aur dekhna hei...

zaara hath dikhana beti...

Radhika was standing in shock there because she never expected that move from Ramukaka...she suddenly pulled the duppatta back on her face and turned around... 

Ramukaka continued....I know till now Sathriji might not have seen this...she know how to hide all her wounds from him from her childhood...and these are nothing...

Radhika: Bas karo kaka , aap bhi na....koi mehman se aise bath karthe hei kya...

Radhika looked at Birju and Dev and said....Don't feel bad for his words..he loves me a lot that is why...kshama kar deejiye...

Birju couldn't control his tears anymore..he started crying like anything...

Radhika: ye...aapko kya huva?

Birju: hamei maaf kar deejiyena....humse galthi hogaya...

Radhika: aisa math kahiye....aap maafi mangane ki koi zarrorath nahi hei...aap ko tho kuch nahi patha tha...vise hi galthi meri thi...mujhe aisa math karna tha...'

Birju: nahi Radhika ji....aap aisa kyum kah rehi hi...muzhe malum hei  galthi sirf meri hei..aur meri hi vachah se ab Dev bhayya ko bhi dukh pahoucha hei..

Radhika: Ramukaka dekhona aap ne ye kya kiya...mujhe tho der ho rehi hei...aap jaldi se saman ke paisa leejiye ..mujhe chalna hei..

Ramukaka: mene kaha na..mujhe kuch nahi chahiye...

Radhika looked at Dev:...don't worry ....give Rs. 20 and it will pay it off..

Dev handed over the money to Radhika and Radhika put the money in the collector box..

Radhika ..is it enough...if the cost is more then you have to tell now ok...don't complain tomorrow....

Ramukaka:::beti thum bhi na...

Radhika: aap log chaliye..mei aa rahi hum...

Dev and Birju turned around to walk. and started walking and then with a thought dev  stopped for a second and walked back to ask Radhika something and he heard her talking Ramukaka..

' Ramukaka vo log vrindavan ke mehman hei...aur mehman se koi aise batheim karthe hei kya...hame tho unka samman rekhna chahiye ..they don't know us properly....  and they came just 2 days back only and will go back in 2 days...so why we have to trouble them......ab tho mujhe der ho rehi hei...mei chali...kal milenge...theek hei...

Ramukaka: theek hei beta..thu apni khayal rekhana...

subhrathri...

Dev suddenly turned around so that Radhika won't catch him hearing their conversation..Radhika was almost trying to run back...

Dev: Radhika....

Radhika: jee

Dev: please forgive me..

Radhika: don't feel bad on Ramukaka's words...he is simply....

Dev: no..please it is not Ramukaka's words ..I can see it clearly on your face...we never thought this in our mind......without knowing all these happened...

Radhika: I know...don't worry about me..I am just fine..and she started walking with Dev and saw Birju stopped for them to come near..

as soon he saw her he started crying again....mujhe maaf kar deejiyena...

Radhika: ye aap lokom ko kya huva hei...meine kaha na....agar aap log yehi mann mein lekar chal rehi ho tho..I am going to go alone...

Dev: no no Radhika..we won't talk about it again..ok...and started walking with her...but he was looking at her ...a wind blow nicely and her duppatta moved from her arms little bit...and he saw the bruise mark on her upper arms too......he felt so sad deep in his heart......but he didn't say anything...but he noticed Radhika didn't show any negative face  and walking with a small smile on her lips....he liked that...that cute smile on her....eventhough it was not complete.....she was looking so beautiful..he wanted to take that pain away from her...but how? he don't know...so he decided just to be with her for now as she wish and see how things will turn around later.....Birju wiped his tears and looked at Radhika...Radhika looked at Birju and gave a cute smile...

Birju: first time I am meeting somebody like this...and I misunderstood you.....but I know you now....from now onwards aap hamare Radhika ji hei.....

Radhika just smiled at him and walked with them....Dev just watched their conversation...

They reached sasthri house and

Radhika: aap log front door se jayiye...

Dev: aur thumm?;;;;

R: mei...mujhe kuch aur kam hei....aap log jayiyena....

she said so cutely that Dev and Birju walked towards the front door...On their way Dev looked back and saw Radhika running to the back side of the house.....he had a smile on his face...

Daadi: hou....agaye aap log...ethne der kyom lega diya? aur Radhika kaha hei?

Dev: vo...saman lene mei kuch der lega....aur Radhaka ne kaha ki usko aur kuch kam hei esliye vo hamare sath nahi ayi ...

Daadi: ethini rath ko kya kam...

Sathriji: kuch nahi hogi..vo vaise he peeche vali door se aa rahe honge  nahi tho gosala gaye honge....

Dadi: tho Sathriji ab hum chalthe hei....Kal pooja ke vakth milenge...

Sathriji: theek hei....Radhe Radhe...aur agle bar jab ghar avogene tho aapko khana bhi khaker jana hei..

Daadi: theek hei..ab hame agaya deejiye...

Amma: radhe radhe.....Dev tho abhi aya hei..usse kuch paani ya kuch chahiye.... kya?

Dev: jee sukriya...kuch nahi..mei theek hum....he looked inside ..his eyes were searching for somebody but couldn't find...

Amma saw this and she noticed vishaka standing with drooling mouth and looking at Dev..amma had a pleasant smile on her....

while walking with them  amma said....we all will come for the pooja...if not Vishaka will come for sure..

Sasthriji: amma...it is tomorrow..we talk about that tomorrow ok..

R.Purohith: radhe radhe..

S: Radhe radhe...

They all got into the car...but still Dev's eyes were looking around ..and at the corner of window he saw a shadow... a face hidden inside a duppatta  peaking  at them. he felt happy and he smiled...and said to himeself..subhrathri....

Part 10

Thank you and take care
DevikaπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Devika. - 13 years ago
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Maleena*

great update! can't wait for the next part!

Thank you Maleena...πŸ˜ƒ
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothika09

thanks devika i hope we can expect an update per dayπŸ˜‰

πŸ˜›I will try my  level best Jyothika.....
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sia_lovely

Hey dear........Just read the parts........and it was awesommmmeeee................ πŸ‘ Really loved it...... and waiting for ur next part!! πŸ˜‰ 😊

Thanks sia...i like the clapping..i can hear the sound...wow!..thanks for the support....πŸ˜ƒ    πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😭but i am still waiting for ur update...when are you going to do it?...i am waiting....you and billo are gr8 writers..you guys just leave us in  expectation..i don't know how to do that...but i'll try that too...mine always end with nothing special...it just ends...he heπŸ˜†
Edited by DEVIKA8 - 14 years ago
AsYa_KaBhi thumbnail
hey devika..how r u
loved ur ff just finished reading all the 9 parts and it was amazing yaar loved it .it was awesome
plzz add me in ur pm list thank u!!
jyothika09 thumbnail
thanks devika now waiting for tomorrow
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: chipak

nice update again...keep posting parts daily...i like them :)

will try for sure....thank you
Devika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: billo77

Loved it πŸ‘

please continue...😊

thanks and am waiting for ur update........πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Devika. thumbnail
 πŸ€£   thanks yaar...