Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajaatshatru thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Is there any doubt left as to who the best singer is....
It has to be Rahul saxena.....if rahul vaidyaa or for that matter anyone can sing upar khuda /and lagan lagi better than rahul saxena... I would lose any amount of money.....Rahul vaidya is a good singer no doubt...but to reach the level of rahul saxena he will require a lot of hard work.....u cant compete with saxena ...cauz rite now he is simple THE BEST

RAHUL SAXENA IS THE BEST
missnaive thumbnail
only and only rahul vaidya..!!!
he is the best...wheather compared to abhi, amit or tht rahul saxena(whome the audience didn't like till now..thtz y he's out of all the shows so early..so how could be rahul s compared to super singer rahul v ๐Ÿ‘ ???)
tanya005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: missnaive

he is the best...wheather compared to abhi, amit or tht rahul saxena(whome the audience didn't like till now..thtz y he's out of all the shows so early..so how could be rahul s compared to super singer rahul v ๐Ÿ‘ ???)

YA RIGHT.................................RAHUL IS NOW A WELL ESTABLISHED...NOW HE IS COMPARED TO THE INDUSTRY'S BEST SINGERS.......NOT TO ANY COMPETETION'S CONTESTENTS๐Ÿ˜Š

Ajaatshatru thumbnail

Originally posted by: missnaive

The only thing anyone can do is laugh on your comments...

Yeah truly Rahul saxena doesnt need any competition to prove he is the BEST cauz he is already the BEST......

RAHUL SAXENA RULES..........

EAST OR WEST RAHUL SAXENA IS THE BEST

sameer1978 thumbnail
Rahul saxena is by far the best singer.....
He doesnt need any competition to prove himself....
The thing here is we are comparing who the better singer is ....and not deceptive looks........
And as far as singing goes....RAHUL SAXENA IS THE BEST.....no 2 ways abt it
Dont know what people vote for....I hardly believe in the voting in reality shows cauz they never disclose who got how many votes...people go on deceptive looks and outer glory.....but a true singer is what saxena is....performance doesnt matter to me but lively singing does.....and thats what saxena is all about...A TRUE SINGER
aakashLal thumbnail
RAHUL SAXENA
HE IS THE BEST OF THE BEST....
TAKE THAT.......................

๐Ÿ˜› RAHUL SAXENA
missnaive thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajaatshatru

The only thing anyone can do is laugh on your comments...

Yeah truly Rahul saxena doesnt need any competition to prove he is the BEST cauz he is already the BEST......

RAHUL SAXENA RULES..........

EAST OR WEST RAHUL SAXENA IS THE BEST

lol

how could u say tht he is already the best????

ok leave the whole industry( all the established singer)...lets take those who r struggling like..contestants of II and 10 ke 10...in both of the shows...rahul s got eleminated verysoon..i mean in II he was on 9th position and in 10 ke 10 on 6th or 7th i think...ok!..so after calculation we get atleast 8 + 6=14 contestants ahead him(only those who r strugling rite now) ...so how could anyone say tht he is the best...this is a foolish comment๐Ÿ˜†..!! so now plz stop comparing him to rahul v who is  versatile and already an established singer in the industry apecially after his album and songs in movies!!! and plz let rahul s struggle untill he overcome all those 14 contestents to be the best๐Ÿ˜‰!!

so "east or west rahul s is not the best"๐Ÿ˜‰!!!!!

thhikana thumbnail
the range n depth of voice Rahul Saxena has, Rahul V doesnt have that.... Rahul Saxena sang in Jawani Diwani so he also got brk..... he is no more a contestant ๐Ÿ˜› ....
tanya005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thhikana

the range n depth of voice Rahul Saxena has, Rahul V doesnt have that.... Rahul Saxena sang in Jawani Diwani so he also got brk..... he is no more a contestant ๐Ÿ˜› ....

THIKANA IN UR OPINION RAHUL VAIDYA HAS NO QUALITY...N HE WAS IN TOP 3 FOR NOTHING....I ONLY LAUGH N LAUGH WHEN EVERY TIME I READ UR COMMENTS AGAINST RAHUL....๐Ÿ˜†

tanya005 thumbnail
MISSNAIVE U R SOOOOO RIGHT