Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sid_12354 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: missnaive

yes ofcourse but only if u except the fact tht rahul v is better singer than rahul s!!!!πŸ˜‰

i dont "except" or accept tht..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u r using the logic tht rahul v got voted out later therefore he is better.. not meπŸ˜‰

what i am saying is that if ur criterion 4 judging the better singer is the order in which they were voted out then u hv to rate abhijeet and sana higher... i am not saying they are or arent btr.. i am just saying tht u cant apply ur "he got voted out later therefore hes better" logic selectively

so do u or dont u(think tht sana and abhijeet r better than vaidya)?πŸ˜‰

Edited by sid_12354 - 18 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
RAHUL VAIDYA RAHUL VAIDHYA RAHUL VADIYA AND ONLY RAHUL VAIDYA!!!!!!!!!! Edited by Tani91 - 18 years ago
sweetys thumbnail
quote:'after the game of chess is over, the king and the pawn go back into the same box'.
abhi may have been crowned, but they are all back to the starting line now. and this time they are out in the big arena called life.
does it really matter who votes for whom now? talent alone wont decide if they turn out winners. they have to seduce lady luck too.
wish them all best.
btw, my choice was RV . so far he has justified my faith in his voice.so far so good.who knows the future?
sameer1978 thumbnail
vow what a heated discussion.....
Anyway Rahul saxena is the Best...touchwood....
I guess this poll is for singing and even if rahul saxena got voted out in II and DKD...who cares really....rahul vaidya is nothing in front of him......and everyone knows that......if it's singing it has has has and has to be RAHUL SAXENA......... 😊

MY vote goes to the BEST SINGER i.e RAHUL SAXENA
sid_12354 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetys

quote:'after the game of chess is over, the king and the pawn go back into the same box'.
abhi may have been crowned, but they are all back to the starting line now. and this time they are out in the big arena called life.
does it really matter who votes for whom now? talent alone wont decide if they turn out winners. they have to seduce lady luck too.
wish them all best.

btw, my choice was RV . so far he has justified my faith in his voice.so far so good.who knows the futurex 

i agree..  the best singers r not always the most successful or the most famous... another imp factor to consider is the way they sound.. a particular singers voice may more suitable 4 a particular kind of song... anothers may be better 4 singing ghazals..

tht is the reason why many singers(including sonu nigam) say tht to be able to sing well is a god given gift... u cant really do much about the way u sound

for eg 4 a song like hoshwalo ko khabar kya(frm sarfarosh) jagjit singh wud be a better bet than sonu... likewise 4 a song like ada(garam masala) sonus voice will sound better

Edited by sid_12354 - 18 years ago
Ajaatshatru thumbnail
The poll says it all...
Rahul Saxena is fabulous singer.
Rahul vaidya is a good singer.
Both have different voice quality....
Forget whatever results came thru II and Das ke das...As far as singing goes Rahul saxena stands 6 ft tall....
Rahul vaidya is still around 5 ft 8 inches... πŸ˜‰
spahwa thumbnail
Rahul Saxena is the BEST amongst all Indian Idol and FG contestants. He is definitely having hard luck as far as janata votes are concerned.

Listen to Rahul Saxena's song in II first Album and other songs as well and compare with others. You will know that he is a natural singer. He has got it all - Good voice, good expressions, perfect singing, tremendous depth and versatility.

Others are good too but it is a question of who is the best amongst the II and FG contestants.

I know he will come up one day. Good luck to him 😊 😊

I wish good luck to others as well but Rahul Saxena is the best. πŸ˜‰
nisha655 thumbnail
I def agree with Sweety. Irrespective of who won, or who got more votes, or even who gets more votes in a poll like this, what matters actually is who gets more successful in life. Rahul S is a terrific singer, but so is Rahul V. And the latter def. has certain assets. What we should do is hope they both achieve a lot and give us great music.. instead of comparison...
gamezone thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanya005

FROM UR COMMENTS FROM ALL THE COMPETITION THERE IS ONLY  ONE RAHUL SAXENA WHO HAS THE has the depth in  voice which no one has.............U MAKE ME LAUGH........HAHAHAHAHAHA.................U UNSERSTAND MUSIC EVEN MORE THAN SONU NIGAM....SONU SAID RAHUL VAIDYA  SHOULD GO TO TOP3....IF ONLY RAHUL SAXENA HAS THE BEST DEPTH IN SINGING THEN SONU NIGAM WOULD HAVE TOLD THE DIALOGUE TO RAHUL SAXENA....RIGHT???? I THINK SONU NIGAM SHOULD LEARN MUSIC FROM U.....πŸ˜† akashlal PLZ GO TO MENTAL HOSPITAL...THERE IS A SEAT BOOKED FOR UπŸ˜†

Tanya, Plzz mind ur language...ok? Here everybody has a right to express his/her opinion. If u do not want to listen plzz leave this forum immediately. Ur no one to question us. If u'd seen Indian Idol right from the audition rounds u would have come to know that even before commenting abt Rahul Vaidya, Sonu had said that that he would like to see Rahul S in Top 3. And janta eliminated him early. Now u tell me whether janta or Sonu Nigam knows more abt music? Now acc to u Sonu should learn from janta, isn't it?

Now Ur Rahul V had himself said that Saxena was the best amongst all 11 contestants when Saxena was eliminated. now acc to u janta knows more than ur fav Rahul Vaidya, isn't it? And u see now that the same janta has voted for Rahul Saxena more than 1000 times. Now wat do u say???

sameer1978 thumbnail
Thats sheer ignorance of music......if u cant distinguish between a Gem of a singer like Rahul saxena and a good singer like Rahul vaidya...u shouldnt poke ur nose in forums like this.....so tanya.....who cares of your opinion, the Janata in this forum have already given their verdict....A lesson for you Beware before u make headless statements like this where u alone look like a big fool.